over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Norditropin 15 i.u pen...

One of our very own board sponsors carries Norditropin.

Quoting this from his list but leaving the price out and his name ;) You can easily find who it is checking the sponsors section

HGH
Manufacturer: Norditropin Simplexx,Denmark
Pharmaceutical name: Norditropin Simplexx
Pack: (15mg/1,5ml) 45iu

I'm waiting on some now and will post feedback. I am concerned with what Buselmo is saying with it being damaged during shipment though

if you are in a country where the temperature is 30-35C in mid august afternoon, don't worry ;)
but where i'm from, where right now in november, the temperature in the afternoon is around 30-35C, yeah... you should only order during winter :)... you don't want your gh to spend 7-10 days with customs in a storage room with no A/C and temp outside is around 60C

i can say ive been on my nutropin (american made pharmacy grade) for 5 months at 5ius daily and the results r outta this world. Now i do have friends who constantly use the ug GH all diff kinds and they tried some of mine for a month and told me 2iu of mine is like 5iu of theres. To give ya an example i was sleepin better and hands were tingling after just 2 weeks. I was havin visable physical results after about a month and a half. Im using it for a clean bulk though. I cant imangibne the magic it would do in a cuttin/leaning out cycle. Incase yall werwe wonderin mine is a little vile thats 20mg app. 60iu. And the whole vile is 2ml. Now mine recommend a pen in the directions but i just use a reg 29g 1/2 cc insulinm nneedle. hopes this helps yall or at least answers some questions

i can say ive been on my nutropin (american made pharmacy grade) for 5 months at 5ius daily and the results r outta this world. Now i do have friends who constantly use the ug GH all diff kinds and they tried some of mine for a month and told me 2iu of mine is like 5iu of theres. To give ya an example i was sleepin better and hands were tingling after just 2 weeks. I was havin visable physical results after about a month and a half. Im using it for a clean bulk though. I cant imangibne the magic it would do in a cuttin/leaning out cycle. Incase yall werwe wonderin mine is a little vile thats 20mg app. 60iu. And the whole vile is 2ml. Now mine recommend a pen in the directions but i just use a reg 29g 1/2 cc insulinm nneedle. hopes this helps yall or at least answers some questions

Sure but you take Nutropin directly from pharma/hospital and so you know that from producer to resellers to final client, has aways been handled and stored in the right way. When you buy on black market you don't know how many passages have undergone and how it has been handled and stored.

very true and mine are akready made and even on directions it say only good for 28 days once cap removed. but like u said no one has any idea how there stuff was stored goin from person to person and i do know for a fact it loses potency quick if its out to long. i did have a quick question id appreciate some feedback on! Some of my boxes were a few months past there date , now does that affect potency at all u think? or is it just cuz pharmacies have to put experation dates on everythings bc the fda says they have too?

very true and mine are akready made and even on directions it say only good for 28 days once cap removed. but like u said no one has any idea how there stuff was stored goin from person to person and i do know for a fact it loses potency quick if its out to long. i did have a quick question id appreciate some feedback on! Some of my boxes were a few months past there date , now does that affect potency at all u think? or is it just cuz pharmacies have to put experation dates on everythings bc the fda says they have too?
It depends, probably may loose some potency, pre-mixed gh is very fragile, anyway if aren't expired by many months you'll be fine

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131