advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Northface384 (Aurum RX) log,"The road to my first Pro Total".

Yesterday was was deload on squats. I kept the weight light and and through in some leg press to keep the load of my back.
Squats
5x1 50% 275

Banded leg press
6x12 3 sets feet in 3 sets feet out

Pull ups
50 reps

GHR
6x10

KB swings
4x20

Ab work

All light weight but my quads are smoked for the Banded LP. Sick quad pump from the injectable drol

It seems that this product (injectable drol) fits powerlifting and strength sports more than bodybuilding.

It seems that this product (injectable drol) fits powerlifting and strength sports more than bodybuilding.

I have some bodybuilding friends that love injectable drol and tne, but it's huge from powerlifters and strength athletes. Pwo injectable and great. Throw in some tne, tren base or Halo you'll be setting PRs each week.

Yesterday was the last day of the deload and ready to start the next training cycle.
Deadlifts
5x1 315

Stiff leg DL
4x12 225

Lat pulls
4x12

Underhand BB rows
4x12

Shrugs
3x15

Leg curls
100 reps

Today starts the next block of training. I am still focusing on my week points to great strong at all my big 3. Bench being my worse lift I'm going I'm going back to benching twice a week. There will be lots of pressing. Today was my, what the program calls "light" bench day.
Bench
1x8 50%
1x5 60%
5x3 70% 225
1x amap 60%

Close grip BP
3x amap 60% 190

T bar rows
4x10

Incline db
1x12,10,8,6 50,60,70,75

Nosebreakers
1x12,10,8,5 75,90,95, 105

Arnold Press
4x12

Pull aparts
100 reps

This was the most pressing I have done in a long time. I'm excited to see how this new bench program works out. I've been on Vikings gear for around 8 weeks and have nothing but great words about has NPP, T400 and injectable drol. When I finish this I think I will be switching to his Solberg Test M 200 blend and dbol. So far no logs on the M 200 blend so I figured I'd throw it in my log. I'll add tren closer to my meet.

Today starts the next block of training. I am still focusing on my week points to great strong at all my big 3. Bench being my worse lift I'm going I'm going back to benching twice a week. There will be lots of pressing. Today was my, what the program calls "light" bench day.
Bench
1x8 50%
1x5 60%
5x3 70% 225
1x amap 60%

Close grip BP
3x amap 60% 190

T bar rows
4x10

Incline db
1x12,10,8,6 50,60,70,75

Nosebreakers
1x12,10,8,5 75,90,95, 105

Arnold Press
4x12

Pull aparts
100 reps

This was the most pressing I have done in a long time. I'm excited to see how this new bench program works out. I've been on Vikings gear for around 8 weeks and have nothing but great words about has NPP, T400 and injectable drol. When I finish this I think I will be switching to his Solberg Test M 200 blend and dbol. So far no logs on the M 200 blend so I figured I'd throw it in my log. I'll add tren closer to my meet.

Thank you,I hope our products will help you in this contest. If you can log for us some Test M 200 blend it will be great.

Deload is over and back to some really training. I pinned some drol before training and had a great squat session.
Squats
5x2 370

3 sec pause squats
3x3 315

Leg press
4x20 2 sets feet in 2 sets feet out

GHR
60 reps

Pull ups
6x amap

Rev sled drags

Tues was the first time doing pause squats in several months bc my left glute could not keep me stable. This was no prob on tues. No pain. I'm super stoked to see what is still to come.

What meet did you pick?

My plan is to do the SPF Grit House meet in aug bc one of my old training partner trains there and he can handle me. Then to do an RPS meet in Nov or Dec to qualify for the XPC but there are a few good meets coming at the end of the year. IPA and Press Fitness are putting on a meet with maybe 10k or more in prize money for raw and geared lifters. I'm sure I wouldn't win, but would be a bad ass meet to complete at.

My plan is to do the SPF Grit House meet in aug bc one of my old training partner trains there and he can handle me. Then to do an RPS meet in Nov or Dec to qualify for the XPC but there are a few good meets coming at the end of the year. IPA and Press Fitness are putting on a meet with maybe 10k or more in prize money for raw and geared lifters. I'm sure I wouldn't win, but would be a bad ass meet to complete at.

That's awesome! The XPC would be a fun meet to come out and do. Are you multi ply or single ply?

That's awesome! The XPC would be a fun meet to come out and do. Are you multi ply or single ply?

Multi ply but have been thinking about going back to single ply bc I think there is more competition. I just don't want to walk my squats out haha

I totally get that. The walkout is the hardest part of the lift for me. If I dominate the walkout, the squat makes it. If I'm shitty out of the rack, it's a crap shoot.

I have some bodybuilding friends that love injectable drol and tne, but it's huge from powerlifters and strength athletes. Pwo injectable and great. Throw in some tne, tren base or Halo you'll be setting PRs each week.

I got a new pwo I'm going to try this week. Tne/tren ne/ methyltren I have heard to is an awesome blend.

Little late on updates but sat was speed day for deadlift
Deadlifts
8x3 365 on 45 sec of rest between sets

Sumo rack pulls mid shin (first time doing these, they blow. I will be doing a lot more of these)
3x12 light, just playing with the weight

T bar row
4x12

Machine rows
4x12 -1

Shrugs
4x12

Leg curls
4x15

Sun day was my light bench day pinned 25mg of drol before. Currently sitting at 230lb. Up a total of 12 lbs since starting Vikings gear.
Bench
1x8 55%
1x5 65%
5x3 75%
2x amap 65%

Close grip BB
3x amap 65%

Lat pulls
4x12

Incline db
1x12,10,8,6 50,60,70,75

Nosebreakers
1x12,10,8, 6, 5 70,80,90,100,110

Arnold Press
4x12

Sun day was my light bench day pinned 25mg of drol before. Currently sitting at 230lb. Up a total of 12 lbs since starting Vikings gear.
Bench
1x8 55%
1x5 65%
5x3 75%
2x amap 65%

Close grip BB
3x amap 65%

Lat pulls
4x12

Incline db
1x12,10,8,6 50,60,70,75

Nosebreakers
1x12,10,8, 6, 5 70,80,90,100,110

Arnold Press
4x12

How is the drol?

How is the drol?

Drol, npp and T400 blend is prob some of the best gear I've ever used. I've put on 12 lbs in 10 or so weeks. The T400 is the strongest test blend I've ever used. Mg for mg. I'm sad I'm at the end of this run. I'll need to get together some funds to finish this meet cycle. My girl and I just closed on our first house. So this week has been crazy and crazy on my wallet haha. I want to thank Viking for this great opportunity to log his amazing great gear. Legit doses and great service and communication. Couldnt ask for more. I plan on finishing this log and loging more of Vikings gear leading up to my meet.

Drol, npp and T400 blend is prob some of the best gear I've ever used. I've put on 12 lbs in 10 or so weeks. The T400 is the strongest test blend I've ever used. Mg for mg. I'm sad I'm at the end of this run. I'll need to get together some funds to finish this meet cycle. My girl and I just closed on our first house. So this week has been crazy and crazy on my wallet haha. I want to thank Viking for this great opportunity to log his amazing great gear. Legit doses and great service and communication. Couldnt ask for more. I plan on finishing this log and loging more of Vikings gear leading up to my meet.

Thanks for the kind words, I am waiting to see what will be in the contest.
Congrats on the new house, Might drop in to visit ;)

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner