over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Novedex xt results

fsm

Registered
First of all I am 60 yrs old as of may, also due to cluelessness in my youth I have not used aas, though in recent years I have used moderate amounts of ph's. I just finishedl eight weeks of Novedes xt according to the directions on the bottle and I was making moderate strength gains, two days after stopping I bench pressed my usual amount and it went up like butter. I added weight and did it again added more weight. after adding 30 lbs and still lifting easily I stopped. It was mind blowing. Two days later I am no more achy than usual!

I've been gone for a week. Somehow I see I posted this in the wrong forum. perhaps excelbeyond could fix it?

Novedex XT

I'm actually interested to hear more about this too.

Thanks to xcellbeyond for moving this.

Yes that happened 2 days after I stopped taking it. I assume the effects were still there or because of my age my natural test buildup was slow over the whole time and was at a maximum at the end. I am still lifting heavier than I was at the beginning and it is now a couple of weeks since I stopped.
I've got my annual phisical in a couple of weeks, so it will be interesting to see the blood test results.

BrooklynBB said:
I'm actually interested to hear more about this too.

I have been only hearing good things about it, im going to just give it a try next PCT, im sure it cannot hurt.

Yep

Dave_19 said:
I have been only hearing good things about it, im going to just give it a try next PCT, im sure it cannot hurt.

Yeah, I think I'm going to give it a try too... I've read a couple of other threads about it posted here and looked into it a bit.

Big Cat and some others think it is terrible, especially for pct.

"ATD suppresses estrogen so well with long time use (PCTs) it can oversensitize estrogen receptors, resulting in delayed gyno."

desolation said:
Big Cat and some others think it is terrible, especially for pct.

"ATD suppresses estrogen so well with long time use (PCTs) it can oversensitize estrogen receptors, resulting in delayed gyno."

Bump for more info on this... and I'm assuming Big Cat is a BB.com guru? LOL.. :) Isn't TP4U a rep for Gaspari? Ok so if it doesn't work and I get gyno I'm going to find you at your next show and steal your tan or something. :) But really, I want to try this, actually already have it but haven't taken it yet (60 caps)

I wonder what combining this with Nolvadex itself would do. Anyone?

Last edited:
There was alot of discussion relating to this on BB.com and Anabolicminds regarding delayed gyno after superdrol cycles and It turned out the people it happened to had been running ATD in their PCT.

It was also the case though that most of these suffering delayed gyno had ONLY used ATD for their PCT.

One conclusion people came to in order to be on the safe side was to never run ATD alone for PCT, but to always use it with Nolva and always extend the nolva use a week past stopping the ATD in order to eliminate the risk from oversensitive estrogen receptors.

tried pretty much all of the OTC pct prods. Novadex contains an anolog of ATD, which is an inferior AI to 6-bromo. If anyone liked novadex, they will love ALRI Restore. It contains 2 distinct versions of 6-bromo. Again, 6 bromo will not alter sex drive in a negative fashion like novadex and will actually raise libido. It also has avena setiva for free test elevation, an extract of chast berry for prolactin control and mbaet (methylated 7-oxo, not to worry, no impact on liver or cholesterol) for cortisol control...

Gaspari Rep - where are you?

So where's Mr. Gaspari rep? I got Novadex and want to know how to use it right. :)

4 caps before Bed

Run for 6-8 weeks.

it loses effectiveness after that.

Conan21 said:
4 caps before Bed

Run for 6-8 weeks.

it loses effectiveness after that.

Will do, thanks Conan. Why does it lose it's effectiveness??

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws