over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Npp: 525mg vs 700mg per week

StevenGFH

Registered
i have seen some people say 100 EOD is enough. But it seems I see more saying 400 to 700, anything less isn't worth it

Diet is in place for lean gains. I have used NPP before at 100 EOD

Of course a higher dose will gain more, but is it that noticeable?

So...
75 NPP ED
Or
100 NPP ED
Of course with a test base

I prefer ED shots btw

Thanks guys!

No one but you can answer that.

A novice will probably see results from as little as 25mg/day.
A seasoned guy will need much more.

The lowest effective dose is always the best approach. Find out yours.

525mg Vs 700mg = 175mg difference

What else could we possibly say:confused:

i have seen some people say 100 EOD is enough. But it seems I see more saying 400 to 700, anything less isn't worth it

Diet is in place for lean gains. I have used NPP before at 100 EOD

Of course a higher dose will gain more, but is it that noticeable?

So...
75 NPP ED
Or
100 NPP ED
Of course with a test base

I prefer ED shots btw

Thanks guys!
I don't know who in the world would use 25mg a day...

450 is where I'd start assuming you were at or near 200lbs and 10%. Then gradually go up to 600 700 etc. I love 600-700wk. I never bothered at the 525 pit stop but it really depends on other stuff and ones comfort level etc.

Eod and e3d dosing is fine.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I'll do the logical thing. Next step up would be 450 from my previous runs with the compound

My last cycle was 200mg/eod and the pump/fullness was awesome. Next time I will try 300mg/eod

that small amount in dosage could just be from the quality of the gear itself. i can see npp varying from brand to brand by 20 or 30 percent.

that small amount in dosage could just be from the quality of the gear itself. i can see npp varying from brand to brand by 20 or 30 percent.

I would bet about 50% of UG NPP is Test P. Maybe 50% is high but I bet it would be at least 20%.

Agree with Ashop here, your not going to notice much difference tbh mate, i also prefer ED shots. I would say the main thing, which i am sure you have done is go with a good source for NPP, like elvia said a lot knocking around actually test p and also a lot of underdosed so called "200mg per ml" shit, if you get a good dosed product then the difference in gains would be hardly different , maybe a few lbs of water. If it was me i would stick with the lower dose if it worked for you last time and go from there.

I would bet about 50% of UG NPP is Test P. Maybe 50% is high but I bet it would be at least 20%.
I can tell the difference right away....
Npp is smooth and usually painless.
Prop shot are usually painful.
Npp fill me up like nothing else and I get no strength increase but endurance/pump goes up .
Same dosage of prop would bloat me up, strength increase would be really noticeable in the first 2week and I would lose endurance from the bloat.
and last I grow titties on 700+test without AI and i dont on npp.

Dr. G said 400mg of deca equals 650mg of npp. I don't have the post but it's on the gear depot web site somewhere. Don't know if I buy it though.

Last edited:
Rule of thumb. More is better upto the point sides become uncomfortable or your out of your comfort zone. I'd go 700. Npp is a very nice steroid. In must run again sometime

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Dr. G said 400mg of deca equals 650mg of npp. I don't have the post but it's on the gear depot web site somewhere. Don't know if I buy it though.
400mg of deca would be something low like 250mg of nandrolone while 650mg of npp would be much higher like 500mg of nandrolone.

did you have that reversed?

No he didnt. Please dont spread misinformation. He said 20% more NPP should be used than you would deca. And he said to never use deca and only use NPP...something I've sworn by(and realized myself) since 2008.

No he didnt. Please dont spread misinformation. He said 20% more NPP should be used than you would deca. And he said to never use deca and only use NPP...something I've sworn by(and realized myself) since 2008.
why not deca? i just curious what the reason was. deca always worked good for me. so did npp

why not deca? i just curious what the reason was. deca always worked good for me. so did npp
Nandrolone was shown to be 11x more damaging to vascular tissues than test. Deca exposes you to the drug FAR longer than the amount of time you are taking it.

Nandrolone was shown to be 11x more damaging to vascular tissues than test. Deca exposes you to the drug FAR longer than the amount of time you are taking it.
wow! vascular as in heart or the entire system?

thats some serious shit right there

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner