over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who’s ran NPP?

NewSchool82

Newbies
Did you like it? How much did you take and for how long? How much test did you run with it?

Bro if you want basic answers just google “Reddit NPP review” and you’ll find hundreds of basic compound reviews matching your request.

This forum is better reserved for more in depth questions.

but eff it, I’ll answer:

- it’s an effective steroid, I liked it
- used anywhere between 200mg to 1g/week at various times
- used with anywhere from no test to 500mg test

It’s a good compound. It’s useful. There’s also a plethora of info on the web, dude, go find it.

100mg EOD with test prop 100mg EOD

prefer it over deca... less bloat no sexual sides/deca dick.... quite the opposite I was horny as ever.

I think you’ll find 98% of folks here use it and love it… It’s a great compound!

Cage

Love it..but haven't run it in a decade. Back in 2008-2011 I'd run anywhere from 450-700 but I think 300+ is a good dose. Pair it with a reasonable amount of test 300+ as well - however, I typically used 750-1000 back then and I typically ran it 10-14 weeks.

If I were to run it again (I'm 38), I would probably do 600 for 8-10wks with 600-800 Test if I wanted to get aggressive.

this is a totally basic drug, in fact you have the answers to the questions you asked here in the search engine, do not be lazy and look instead of starting another topic

I see what you’re saying, but I have a question for you since npp seems to be loved. How do you feel about a low dose in a competition prep setting ? I’m assuming it’s fine as diet and cardio are key but the fluid you may hold? Cut the compound 4-6 weeks in advanced. Thanks luki!

I see what you’re saying, but I have a question for you since npp seems to be loved. How do you feel about a low dose in a competition prep setting ? I’m assuming it’s fine as diet and cardio are key but the fluid you may hold? Cut the compound 4-6 weeks in advanced. Thanks luki!
In a contest prep?? Nahhhhh...

Love it..but haven't run it in a decade. Back in 2008-2011 I'd run anywhere from 450-700 but I think 300+ is a good dose. Pair it with a reasonable amount of test 300+ as well - however, I typically used 750-1000 back then and I typically ran it 10-14 weeks.

If I were to run it again (I'm 38), I would probably do 600 for 8-10wks with 600-800 Test if I wanted to get aggressive.
Your posts and experience with it back in the day, were the reasons I ran it back then too when I was into blasting gear. And it was amazing! For me 450mg got the job done. The lab I was using made it in 150mg and I would do 150mg on Monday Wednesday and Friday along with 250mg test e or sust or whatever each of those days as well so 750mg test and about 450mg npp a week and the results were amazing. The lowest I tried was maybe 200-300mg and it still worked and the highest I tried was 600mg and for myself personally about 450mg was the sweet spot where I felt good and the results were amazing, 600 didn't give me much more. I no longer blast and haven't used it for many years either as I'm in my 40's now and my goals have changed, but I would do about the same dosages or recommend that to an experienced user who would like to try it out.

Tren-less recomp….

Test 400
NPP 800
Mast 400.

I looked retarded. BP much better than a prior run where test was 750 and npp 400

Tren-less recomp….

Test 400
NPP 800
Mast 400.

I looked retarded. BP much better than a prior run where test was 750 and npp 400
Very similar, maybe a little better 😊

Test 400
NPP 600
Primo 500

I would never run at a high dose again due to deca dick. Did love it for mass though but not worth the sides imo

Deca blows me up with water. With Npp I never have that issue, just nice and full. It kicks EQ ass when it come to lean quality gains. I like basic tren and test cycles for both leaning up and gaining. If I need a break from tren, npp is my go to.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws