over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T amazon fire, Kodi

This and sling tv is all you need. I use sling more for sports and random shows for background noise.

I've watched probably 15 series of shows and a hundred plus movies on kodi. It's great for new movies too and I watch all my HBO and showtime shows through kodi as well. Shows are always on there next day.

You can buy ones off the bay that have it installed for like $100 which is crazy considering a fire stick is $40 and installing kodi is so simple.

Just type in installing kodi to a fire stick on google and there are so many tutorials. Youtube has them as well.

Don't need to be computer savvy at all to do it, it's super easy. And yes you will need to update it from time to time (again very easy to do).

This 100%. Super easy

Rep for mygearguru

Visit mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs!

You can buy ones off the bay that have it installed for like $100 which is crazy considering a fire stick is $40 and installing kodi is so simple.

Just type in installing kodi to a fire stick on google and there are so many tutorials. Youtube has them as well.

Don't need to be computer savvy at all to do it, it's super easy. And yes you will need to update it from time to time (again very easy to do).

Ok cool I'll be buying one of these shortly. Thanks for the replys everyone.

I just recently purchased the MXQ Pro 4k Ultra from Groupon... Was about $50, glad I did it! Great options for movies, tv shows and sports... The more you play with it, the easier it gets to use. One thing you need is a strong internet connection though... I havent cut out cable completely yet, but I did get rid of the movie channels and saved money just doing that so far...

Related Question......
Ive had my "cracked" Amazon Fire Tv since December. I used Kodi to watch movies on a regular basis but 3days ago the box took a shit! Just stayed on the white Amazon logo for hours instead of booting up and loading all the content. WTF. I tried a bunch of stuff and even tried a hard reset but now it just flickers between white light and yellow light on the console.
Now what?

There is a new update available for your Kodi.

There is a new update available for your Kodi.

The Amazon Fire Tv itself wont even load. Now its stuck in reboot mode with the white Amazon logo showing and the front LED switching back and forth from white to yellow light.

The Amazon Fire Tv itself wont even load. Now its stuck in reboot mode with the white Amazon logo showing and the front LED switching back and forth from white to yellow light.

Sounds like a hardware issue. I'm assuming you unplugged already - might have to do a factory reset if you can't get to a screen

Rep for mygearguru

Sounds like a hardware issue. I'm assuming you unplugged already - might have to do a factory reset if you can't get to a screen

I have issues with my living room one from time to time...Shows as nothing there on the hdmi input screen?! I end up unplugging the usb from the stick and tv, plug back in and everything works fine again.

No issues with the new one and everything loads much faster I've noticed.

Rep for mygearguru

Yup unplugged. Several times in fact. I believe I did a reset/reboot. I held (cant remember exactly) the right button and home (maybe) together and it shut down and restarted but has never fully restarted/recovered. I left it for 12hrs in that state and it just continued to flash and blink white to yellow on the front LED.

FML

I have issues with my living room one from time to time...Shows as nothing there on the hdmi input screen?! I end up unplugging the usb from the stick and tv, plug back in and everything works fine again.

No issues with the new one and everything loads much faster I've noticed.

Yeah me too. Usually unplugging works. But once in awhile on the stick I need to reset. My fire tv I've. Never had an issue with

Rep for mygearguru

Yup unplugged. Several times in fact. I believe I did a reset/reboot. I held (cant remember exactly) the right button and home (maybe) together and it shut down and restarted but has never fully restarted/recovered. I left it for 12hrs in that state and it just continued to flash and blink white to yellow on the front LED.

FML

Everything I'm reading says to contact customer service - seems pretty common.

Rep for mygearguru

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws