over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T back to school while unemployed

littlejames

Banned
Hey guys i no this is quit off topic but i need some help.

i no obama passed or is trying to get more funds for unemployed persons to go back to school.

i lost my job in july of this year . and have not been able to find another job in the same field. i was an atm tech.

i want to go back to school. but dont understand how long i can draw unemployment and then there is the family issue no insurance.

i dont know which grants to apply for or how long i can go to school and draw unemployment .

i live in north carolina.

i stay stressed because of this . u no the man is suposed to be the primary provider for the family.

it really sucks being me

It is a unique situation for every individual and state. It depends on when you were laid off and what state you live in.

I would urge you to call the unemployment office and request additional information for grants.

I was laid off last May. I was able to complete my Masters degree since then.

Best of luck to you.

Things will get better. My best advice is to be open to any opportunity you can. I am now doing sometime that I never thought I would do. Although I will eventually get back into corporate banking, now is not the time

I had the bottom drop out for me about ten years ago, got hurt, lost my job, lost my family. Struggled with shitty jobs for a year, then decided on a career with a lot of advice from others, with a safety chosen, filed my FAFSA went to school, took out a lot of loans, worked a security job for 4 years where I could sit on my ass and do homework during the evenings while watching a control station, finally got my degree and now have had a solid and lucrative career for 4 years. Wasn't easy, had no social life, little gym time, had to adjust my spending habits and cut back on a lot of things I thought I was entitled to, felt angry especially when I would compare my circumstances with others..felt like I had it rough, then woke and realized that I had a great opportunity in front of me. Good luck, make it happen.

thanks guys. its been kind of tuff on me i thought i had a job but it feel through at the last inter.

maybe something will come my way . but meanwhile im looking into the college stuff.

im thinking of doing the same my friend, ill post up whn i get all the info

If all else fails, look into school loans. Nice thing is, with mine at least, I don't start paying them back until I graduate. You can keep deferring them until you are done with school.

I asked them if that includes graduate school, both times they told me yes. So really I am set for another 3-5 years of no loans to pay back. And really the payments are small anyways. I forget what that loan was, but my payments were $50 a month for 30 years. Now that may seem like a lot but in the end, going from minimum wage to $25+ a hour......yeah I'll pay the loans!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws