over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T: Fedor going to UFC?

SacToSD

Registered
Here's some info about Fedor possibly moving to the UFC (taken from Yahoo news):

"Fedor doesn’t fight in the UFC though. He’s with its rival promotion, Affliction. He’ll fight Aug. 1 in Anaheim, Calif., in what is the last match of his contract. Affliction is hoping to re-sign him until 2012, but the UFC will come hard after him. More now then ever. And that means money, big money.

“Eventually Fedor is going to be here,” White said. “I want Fedor. We’ll end up getting that deal done and then we’ll do Brock vs. Fedor and we’ll do a huge fight.”

Time will tell, but the pressure to sign the elusive Russian has been ratcheted up. A villain was born and there isn’t an obvious superhero in sight. The UFC brought Brock Lesnar over from the WWE for just this kind of a sensation. And the big man has delivered – the good, the bad and the embarrassing."

What do you think? Is Fedor on his way over to the UFC?

yes

i dont think affliction can write a check like dana white can.

also, fedor is the only person i see capable of beating lesner at this time.

i doubt he can beat lesnar....dude is crazy strong. anyone he fights he will just go to the ground and beat the hell out of them! if u didnt get to see the fights last night let me know i got a site where u dont have to go through any bullshit to see it.

i dont think affliction can write a check like dana white can.

also, fedor is the only person i see capable of beating lesner at this time.

The problem is even though the UFC has the money they're cheap and may not be willing to pay what he wants. I think if he were to fight Lesnar right now he would win. Lesnar has a lot of potential, but in my opinion he just doesn't have enough experience under his belt to beat Fedor.

The problem is even though the UFC has the money they're cheap and may not be willing to pay what he wants. I think if he were to fight Lesnar right now he would win. Lesnar has a lot of potential, but in my opinion he just doesn't have enough experience under his belt to beat Fedor.

They paid lesnar a reported 3 million for UFC 100

They paid lesnar a reported 3 million for UFC 100

**broken link removed**

This says Lesnar got 400k (Which is still a nice amount), but you also have to remember that they were going all out for UFC 100 and that isn't the norm.

Affliction won't even be around in a year, they've lost tens of millions of dollars (or more) already. I bet they don't even have another PPV after the next one.

Fedor will eventually be in the UFC, no doubt about it.

Barnett??

YES Fedor will eventually be in the UFC - it's only a matter of time now. YES there will be at least one Fedor/Lesner bout. But...what about who Fedor is fighting in August? Josh Barnett is a bad ass mofo. He is definitely someone who could give Fedor a run for his money. IMO those two guys are head and shoulders above Brock.

I do not see Barnett lasting more then 2 rounds with Fedor, he simply ends guys careers just ask Sylvia or Arlovski

fedor vs lesnar would be huge. the ufc would have to make some concessions though to get fedor such as allowing him to be in combat sambo competitions.

I do not see Barnett lasting more then 2 rounds with Fedor, he simply ends guys careers just ask Sylvia or Arlovski

Sylvia is a great big ol fat dumb ass pussy. Arlovski looks and acts tough but he really hasn't been the biggest badass by any stretch of the imagination. You are correct about Fedor - he fucks people up. But I personally believe Barnett has the best chance of giving Fedor a run for his money - but I wouldn't bet against Fedor ever;)

Fedor was raised fighting in the streets of Russia in the 1970's, 80's, 90's...Brock is a freak, but Fedor will break him (as Ivan Drago said).

This fight would have to be at least a $1 million payday.

What I love about Fedor is that he ends a fight as soon as the other guy makes a single mistake. It is this reason that I feel that he would beat Brock.

What I love about Fedor is that he ends a fight as soon as the other guy makes a single mistake. It is this reason that I feel that he would beat Brock.

yep! he will capitalize on just half of a mistake!

to beat fedor, lesner would have to have 3 perfect rounds. he doesnt have that kind of experience.

I really want this fight to happen , This fight would not go 5 rounds!!!, will be intresting to see if they can make this happen!!

You're right...the guy will slam hammers to the other's face, take em down, and sumbit em in a second....either that or beat the tar out of em some how....He can def. transition from one to the other in less than the opponent knows what's up. I'm not even sure if beating Brock is the issue....Did I mention, I love Fedor:p

Id sure like to see that fight happen!
It would be one of if not the biggest MMA fights of all time.
The best of the best!!!

As Much as Id like to see Fedor tear him a new ass and send him out of there crying I just dont know man :eek:
It would realy suck to see lesnar take him down and "pull that horse show out of his ass and beat him over the head with it" But there is certainly a chance of that happening. Thats what would make it good!! You never know.

Id probably have to put my money on Fedor.

Id sure like to see that fight happen!
It would be one of if not the biggest MMA fights of all time.
The best of the best!!!

As Much as Id like to see Fedor tear him a new ass and send him out of there crying I just dont know man :eek:
It would realy suck to see lesnar take him down and "pull that horse show out of his ass and beat him over the head with it" But there is certainly a chance of that happening. Thats what would make it good!! You never know.

Id probably have to put my money on Fedor.

Haha! I was going to have to put up a friendly bet with ya rAJJ...but it's all the same in the end as I see it...looks like you see it the same way bruther.
Disclaimer: Don't hit up myself or rAJJ for any 'bets', it's a joke and well...that's all it is.

Take care rAJJ, Ty:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner