YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T - Has your size HELPED or HURT your chances with women?

tmuscle

Kilo Klub Member
Sup fellas...

Just out of curiosity has your newfound size helped your chances with women? I'm talking about you fellas who were once 120 pound twigs of skinny-fat who are now 225 lb lean beasts...

Or more specifically, has it hurt your chances of getting with quality women but helped your chances towards getting with sluts?

... Also, it goes without saying that if you were once a tub of lard who turned into a lean beast of a man...you get more tail than you did before.

How about you real freaks out there who are 6 ft and 275 lean... or 5' 6" 215 lean...Do women appreciate your "Freak" size??? Only a small percentage, no?

Pretty open ended question... Just post whatever in terms of what bodybuilding and your new physique has done for you.

most women don't like big muscular guys. they prefer the male model 170 lb. with abs look.

Well Tom, I would have to agree with you there.

The women that I am primarily around (asians, mid 20's) like guys who have that model look rather than that musclehead look... guys like me and my friends are somewhat of a rarity (how many built asian guys do you see, really). In my age bracket, social status is HUGE...

I have also noticed that I get more attention from women who are a tad...um...bigger

:confused:

Gay people literally LOVE me at first glance. No words needed.

I have to talk with women for a while to really prove them that after all I'm rather intelligent for someone looking so gross... :eek: LOL ;) Sad but true.

HELPED for sure. Not just from an appearance standpoint, but from a confidence standpoint. Before I started working out when I was 18, I was hopeless. Ever since, my confidence skyrocketed and so did my ability to pick up women. Then again I am not some huge mass monster you see on stage at pro shows, but I am big compared to almost everyone else I know by normal people's standards

It's more about bodyfat than muscle size.

A lot of guys get a lot of brospect and think they're irresistable to women when they're 250lbs @ 15% because they're "big", but 180lbs @ 7-8% and not on highly water-retentive drugs will pull a loooot more pussy.

Have as much muscle as you want, but its fat that ruins the look. Not a matter of if your 170 or 270, matters what you bodyfat is, because that is essentially what makes the muscle look like its muscle.

you can't always go by what women say. Sure they will say they prefer the skinny guy with abs, but when a big jacked dude is at the pool party, they will give him the most positive attention. I'm not talking jay cutler big, more like Antoine Vaillant big

also, alpmaster is correct with his post

100%

When I was skinny, I still got good looking chicks because I have always had charisma, confidence, and humor. And a pretty face. lol.

But now I get even more attention due to being quite athletic looking. (6'3, 235, lean)

Plus Im tall. Woman love tall.

most women don't like big muscular guys. they prefer the male model 170 lb. with abs look.

Generally speaking, I believe this to be true. It also takes less attention off the woman,
which is not a bad thing if they are secure in own self-image.

I have to talk with women for a while to really prove them that after all I'm rather intelligent for someone looking so gross... :eek: LOL ;) Sad but true.

Lisa found Phidias attractive upon first meeting him. But then again,
we were all so bundled up (it was very cold in Paris), it was hard to tell
his body type, what his body looked like under all the clothing.

But when he shed some, but not all of his clothes ;) and she could see
the sheer quantity and quality of his muscular mass (and make no mistake
here, Phidias is a “real” bodybuilder, must be seen to be believed) she
was not repulsed, found him equally, but not more attractive. And them
when you have an opportunity to talk with, and get to know him, he
becomes more attractive due to his intelligence, sensitivity and charm.

We miss you JC. Lisa sends her love and wishes you all the best.

Last edited:
I have to say this... its not more or less attention (maybe a tad more) but overall its just different. I was the skinny 145lbs good looking kid. Im now 6' tall and 230lbs and still good looking. Getting women at any size was never an issue with me. Although I WILL say more and more strippers love me now bc of my size and tats. Im not abbed out shredded but deff lean. Just different attention thats all. But from a confidence stand point, yes absolutely its higher and overall that has probably helped some as well.

It can help with some women! The object is to be big enough so they aren't sure if it grosses them out or not. This means they automatically have to consider having sex with you, then curiosity sets in! :D

well...

I have found that as I have matured… and I am speaking of 40s and 50s… that women in the same age group generally are impressed that a man has stayed in shape and has muscle. Maybe its because it gets less common in men as you get older? Certainly if you have not touched a weight, gravity and fat has won the battle in 98% of men by that point. I am certainly no mass monster though.

If women are attracted to men for their physical condition, it's probably because it indicates a level of commitment to something, lol.

Brick- good point- a related question is what the pool of 40-50 plus women who are interested in a well built guy looks like.. keep in mind, gravity and time have not been kind to them either..

Brick- good point- a related question is what the pool of 40-50 plus women who are interested in a well built guy looks like.. keep in mind, gravity and time have not been kind to them either..

Exactly. Good point. It works both ways. In-shape mature women are harder to find too.

Last year, when I dieted down to get leaner, I had quite a few women say something complimentary. These were persons that never even spoke to me before. I am not saying that to be big-headed at all, just saying women do look. That may feed back to the comment that was made about women prefer cut guys.

Same here; I wish women would respond to me the way gay men do. Oh well.

Most women assume I am an asshole, and won't give me the time of day. If I got the chance to talk to them I could usually get things turned around.

Anyways it doesn't matter any more as I am engaged and she loves my body

It's more about bodyfat than muscle size.

A lot of guys get a lot of brospect and think they're irresistable to women when they're 250lbs @ 15% because they're "big", but 180lbs @ 7-8% and not on highly water-retentive drugs will pull a loooot more pussy.

Have as much muscle as you want, but its fat that ruins the look. Not a matter of if your 170 or 270, matters what you bodyfat is, because that is essentially what makes the muscle look like its muscle.
good post! so true

My size hasn't gotten in the way of getting hot chicks but .... my marriage kinda does.

Seriously, the older women dig if you are in shape with muscle. Not sure they dig the "off season fat-ass pretending to be big" look, though. :)

Phidias: If I was gay, I'd hit it. Just sayin'.

Skip

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity