advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T - strip club bouncer kidnaps, assaults, robs man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He couldn't even KO the little guy. Don't worry, 4chan is on the case and dude will get his pretty soon. I can't believe he was dumb enough to have himself videotaped while breaking all sorts of laws... Nevermind. Yes I can.

EDIT:

These kids on this other forum basically took this guy down and forwarded his info to the authorities

Link

most people don't know about places like 4chan and other forums/sources where people will literally fuck your life over.

Video appears on WorldStarHipHop of a club bouncer confronting a guy half his size in a locked bathroom. He assaults and mugs the kid.
Misc picks up the video. It's then ripped and put up on youtube by Watson (miscer)
Misc manlet keyboard warriors claim they would've ripped the bouncers head off if put in the same position (first 10-15 pages).
Miscer finds a picture of a strip club bathroom which resembles the bathroom in the video, the name & address of club is soon posted
4chan get a hold of it
Phone calls are made to the club. Whoever answers claims the club in the video is not his.
Facebook groups about the video are set up with people posting incredibly racist comments on their wall(s)
Worcester PD are alerted by a miscer
Media start sniffing around, 4chan try to get the story on CNN
The clubs official facebook group is found
Names are banded around the misc. An innocents facebook page is posted up.
Watson finds his facebook profile. Guy is allegedly called ***** ******. Pictures from his facebook are posted (page 30).
His facebook wall is trolled and his contact details are posted
Wall posts from his friends shows that the clip was recorded last summer and he allegedly caught a kid selling drugs and went 'ape**** on him'
He posts himself asking where he needs to send the money back, then locks his FB profile
Misc finds he has previous; charged with assault and battery and malicious destruction of property (seperate case)
4chan orders pizzas to his house
RickRoss (perps friends) and Molec proceed to snitch, cry foul and attempt to derail the thread on legal and racial grounds, misc neg them
Salavat23 posts his address and a picture of his apartment complex

Last edited:
Justice is being served. I'd love to meet this guy (the aggressor) so I can smile in his face.

that is beyond messed up.

thank God most guys are scared of me otherwise i would have to fight a lot of people.

what is 4chan?

all the racial shit aside (i find it irrelevant) that dude didnt get caught he would still get clapped one day. You will ALWAYS fuck with the wrong person at some point. No matter who you are, there is always ALWAYS someone badder than you and more importnantly this is goddamn america, there are more guns than people. Having bounced, i always found the best way to handle situations is the way of the SWAZYE. Roadhouse baby :D

Last edited:
hmmmmm......

sometimes i WISH something like this would happen to me

:eek:

hmmmmm......

sometimes i WISH something like this would happen to me

:eek:

Easton Byfield (name of the perpetrator) is a coward and would not even look you in the eye. It's fun to wish, though.:headbang:

Easton Byfield (name of the perpetrator) is a coward and would not even look you in the eye. It's fun to wish, though.:headbang:

your right

:p

I feel for the little guy. Next time he will probably carry a piece.....

Its not fair to pick on the little guy. The bouncer should have picked a fight with someone his own size...

Not saying it was justified but the kid most likely WAS selling drugs. I mean someone steals a fat wad of cash out of your wallet and punches you in the face several times and you know where he works and can easily identify him and you don't report it?

To be honest with you the kid got what he deserved, I took a dealers money once on the front door and in front of everyone I ripped the whole load of cash to pieces and threw it on the floor. He sid he was comming back to shoot me...didnt really lose any sleep over it... the good ol days. :)

he got what he deserved? where is the evidence he was selling drugs?

Why didnt he report it to the police? Why did he have 100's of benjemins on him? There is a reason a bouncer pulls you into the toilet and says "dont try that shit here". I have done the doors for over 15 years, I have no "evidence" but am experienced enough to know what kind of shit go's around. I have seen these kinds of incidents 100's of times. Those brothers here who has also bounced know where I'm comming from...

he got what he deserved? where is the evidence he was selling drugs?

No shit, right? Pretty sad when you watch that video and then can't even empathize with the kid. Jesus.

Pizzas to his house? I have to admit, I find that pretty damned funny.

It is amazingly easy to find people's information that think they are anonymous on the internet. :)

Skip

To be honest with you the kid got what he deserved, I took a dealers money once on the front door and in front of everyone I ripped the whole load of cash to pieces and threw it on the floor. He sid he was comming back to shoot me...didnt really lose any sleep over it... the good ol days. :)

Got what he deserved? There is no proof the kid was infact selling drugs. However, whats to say the kid wasn't selling tabs of Anvar..... Would you so quick to side with the bouncer?

My mistake, if the kid was selling drugs then he got what he deserved. Is that better? I really dont want to internet argue... I have enough stress in the reall world:cool:

I kinda agree with wolf...should that bouncer have done that to that kid? No. Did that kid get what he deserved? Probably...I can only speculate but I can bet that kid had what was coming to him.

Why didnt he report it to the police? Why did he have 100's of benjemins on him? There is a reason a bouncer pulls you into the toilet and says "dont try that shit here". I have done the doors for over 15 years, I have no "evidence" but am experienced enough to know what kind of shit go's around. I have seen these kinds of incidents 100's of times. Those brothers here who has also bounced know where I'm comming from...

He was afraid of reprisals and it wasn't hundreds of Benjamins. He had a couple hundred bucks on him according to the second video I posted. He might've just gotten paid and went to the strip club. Not unheard of. Plus, there were no drugs or evidence of any when he emptied his pockets.

It is amazingly easy to find people's information that think they are anonymous on the internet. :)

Skip

They put his SSN online for a minute! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner