Votes: 90 31.4%
  • ROMNEY

Votes: 197 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really bothers me when people say this kind of stuff

You HONESTLY think either one of these guy is in it for money and corruption? These people spend years of their life devoted to developing a plan for the country they love.

I'm a Romney supporter, I don't like Obamas policies, but I don't think for a second that he doesn't have the countries best interest at heart. Even if I think he is a fool, I believe he is doing what he THINKS is right

This 'America is evil' tin foil hat stuff jus makes me mad. Not every politician is a soulless corrupt person in it for the money/power. How depressing to think that way!

You are the most naive person I've ever seen... And yes EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN IS A PIECE OF SHIT... And we're the ones electing them like idiots

im voting for neither! i will cast my vote for ARNOLD!;) JK!!!

ROMNEY SUPPORTS THE RIGHT FOR ME OWNING A GUN! THAT AUTOMATICALLY WINS A VOTE IN MY BOOK!:spor:-smi

ROMNEY SUPPORTS THE RIGHT FOR ME OWNING A GUN! THAT AUTOMATICALLY WINS A VOTE IN MY BOOK!:spor:-smi

That is your 2nd amendment right and was your right long before he came along.

See, the problem is, we don't want to become like Europe because they are a mess, voting for Obama will lead us in that direction.

I am voting for Romney, because I like to keep most of my money and not give it to the people that haven't worked in 10 years. Trust me, if you have been out of work for more than 18 months, your just lazy. If you are willing to travel, then you can find work. If you are not willing to travel, then why should it be the rest of our problem. I don't believe in big government, I believe in States rights, I don't believe in the goddamn class warfar this government has started, It's not the rich's fault.

I really don't get why people come to the conclusion that they should vote for Romney for this reason.

Romney doesn't give a fuck about you (not that Obama does either), and one of his top priorities is giving tax breaks to his rich buddies. And guess what, that means you are going to be footing that the bill for their tax breaks.

But keep thinking that Romney's tax policies are some how going to help you.

And I am not saying you shouldn't vote for Romney, I just don't think that rational for voting for him holds any water (others might though).

Last edited:
If i was from the US then it would be Obama...

I still notice theres some racists in the US, i watched him being sworn in 4 years ago and spotted that big bullet proof screen in front of him, did they really think there was a chance he was going to shoot at the crowd??

Are you sure that wasn`t the teleprompter? He can`t speak very well without one know, didn`t you see the first debate?

Racists? So all the white people that voted for him in 08` that now feel lied to and are voting Romney turned racist in 4 years under the "messiah"? Get a grip, he has failed miserably. Maybe he can go to your country and run if you like him so much. He`s not a natural born citizen of USA I don`t see why it would make a difference in liberal ole uk/eu.

That is your 2nd amendment right and was your right long before he came along.

Correct! BUT obama did say during the debate he was going to ban assault rifles next term (but sorry it aint coming). What do you think "fast n furious" was about? It was about giving assault weapons to mexican drug lords to kill people and show the country how dangerous these weapons are and then... BAN THEM!!

I can't speak for everyone but 4yrs ago gas prices were ALOT lower and I made ALOT more $$...also being a former Marine, the fact that an ambassador was able to be killed(while no one payed)...this is pretty easy for Me

I can't speak for everyone but 4yrs ago gas prices were ALOT lower and I made ALOT more $$...also being a former Marine, the fact that an ambassador was able to be killed(while no one payed)...this is pretty easy for Me

So you weren't driving in 2008 when the prices in many areas were well more than a dollar over their current average? Vote for whoever you want, but the gas comments are absurd. I was paying close to $5 a gallon for more than half of '08 in an area that had never seen prices more than $3 a gallon before then. I'm paying less now per gallon than I did the entire year of '08.

Whichever candidate you pick, it doesn't matter. Nothing is going to change.

I lol at people who blame Obama for stuff then say Romney will change it. They both arn't gonna do shit, and most of the stuff that people blame them for is out of their hands (ex. gas prices, this has nothing to do with Obama but I am not going to get into it cause it would be an long ass post).

Correct! BUT obama did say during the debate he was going to ban assault rifles next term (but sorry it aint coming). What do you think "fast n furious" was about? It was about giving assault weapons to mexican drug lords to kill people and show the country how dangerous these weapons are and then... BAN THEM!!

That would start a shitstorm. I can't even imagine how AK owners would react to that. Do you really think gangbangers and white supremacists will just drop thier weapons off at the local police station. Not sure how strong the NRA is and hope it doesen't come to that.

when Bush was leaving office, the average gas price was $1.78 per gallon. what is gas now $3.50ish ?

You have been persuaded by a very dishonest controlled media to believe this. Iran does not want war with anyone. HOWEVER Israel wants to invade Iran and drag the U.S. into it as well. This will happen no matter which of those two morons is elected.

Haha thanks god we have OPEN MINDED peolpe in this forum

Yes IRAN is a terrorist country, it does support terrorism

BUT HEy, AMERICA is the biggest terrorist out of all... don't you fucking forget what happened to IRaq. Mass destruction weapons ???

wtf did 9/11 have to do with IRaq ??? Oh yea it was something to convice ppl that US Must attack Iraq with its mass destruction weapons before something like 9/11 happens again

and It's fucking funny you americans called Iraqis who were defending their country terrorist LOOOOL.... Goddamn !

thousands of American soldiers died, hundred thousands of iraqi civilis died ALL OVER A LIE, A FALSE FLAG ! Tell me if you don't think that's terrorism

Iran has sworn to wipe Israel off the map, so., they will get what they deserve.

Iran said Ziohonist regime should be whiped out... That doesn't mean the country of Israel should be whiped out.

They meant the people who are killing palestinian children and families and trying to kick them out of their country should should be whiped out.

I don't like Iran myself, and I hope their government changes but don't get fooled by U.S either lol. It's 2 evils fighting

Fuck both of em...sick of playing this game...we the people always end up losing.
I love the ones who stand behind these guys blindly pointing the finger at the other side...wake up you sleepwalkers...none of these guys are gonna do much different than the one before...

So you weren't driving in 2008 when the prices in many areas were well more than a dollar over their current average? Vote for whoever you want, but the gas comments are absurd. I was paying close to $5 a gallon for more than half of '08 in an area that had never seen prices more than $3 a gallon before then. I'm paying less now per gallon than I did the entire year of '08.

Bro I've been driving since 96' LOL...where the heck did You live(I'll stay clear of it) LOL

Fuck both of em...sick of playing this game...we the people always end up losing.
I love the ones who stand behind these guys blindly pointing the finger at the other side...wake up you sleepwalkers...none of these guys are gonna do much different than the one before...

No way man, my candidate is going to turn this country around and change EVERYTHING! And his opponent is going to turn our great nation into a 3rd world country if he gets elected!!

rabble rabble rabble rabble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws