advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OFF TOPIC: MEETINGS AT WORK THAT CREATE MURDEROUS THOUGHTS!

JETHRO TULL

FOUNDING Member / Featured Member / Verified Custo
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS/GALS ARE FACED WITH STAFF MEETINGS WHICH ARE BOTH POINTLESS AND ANNOYING, BUT I HAVE AT LEAST TWO MEETINGS PER WEEK, SOMETIMES MORE. EVERY MONDAY WE HAVE ONE AFTER WORK FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF AND ANOTHER ON WEDNESDAY.

SO EVERY MONDAY I CAN LOOK FORWARD TO STAYING AFTER WORK FOR AN ADDITIONAL HOUR AND A HALF. THIS IS MONDAY!!!! WHO IN THE HECK PLANS IDIOTIC MEETINGS AFTER WORK ON A FRIGGIN' MONDAY?

ASSHOLES, THAT'S WHO. I MEAN, JUST EMAIL ME FOR SHIT SAKES! WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMAGINE THIS: WE GET CRAMMED INTO THE HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY AND GO OVER BORING SHIT....OVER AND OVER AND OVER. EXAMPLES: WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT THE TARDIES? WHO IS GOING TO SELL CONCESSIONS AT THE BASKETBALL GAME?

SO HERE I AM SITTING IN THE LIBRARY WITH A BUNCH OF FAT, BORING, UNATTRACTIVE, JACKASSES WHOM I HAVE NOTHING...NOTHING IN COMMON WITH OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL...LISTENING TO THEIR PATHETIC LITTLE BULLSHIT PROBLEMS WHILE I AM THINKING...'GEEZ, I COULD BE LIFTING, DRIVING HOME, PREPARING A MEAL, GRADING PAPERS....ANYTHING WORTHWHILE!

"I CAN'T GET JOHNNY TO BEHAVE IN MY ROOM"..."WHAT CAN WE DO ABOUT DAWSON WANDERING THE HALLS DURING FRESHMAN LUNCH? " ARGHHHHHH!

SIMPLE SOLUTIONS....PROBLEMS I DON'T GIVE DANG ABOUT....YET I ENDURE IT.

TONIGHT WE HAD ANOTHER LONG-ASSED MEETING ABOUT REDUCING STRESS LEVELS. WE TOOK THIS TEST AND I SCORED THE LOWEST...PROVING I AM EFECTIVE AT HANDLING STRESS.

SO ANYWAY...WE END UP DOING ALL SORTS OF GAY- LITTLE- TOUCHY- FEELY- ACTIVITIES....STAND BACK TO BACK WITH A PARTNER AND ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS WITH A THUMBS UP OR THUMBS DOWN...BLAH, BLAH,,, JUST INSANE!

AFTER WHAT SEEMED LIKE A DECADE...WE ENDED THE MEETING WITH STAFF MEMBERS CHOOSING A PARTNER AND EXPLAINING OUR STRATEGIES FOR STRESS MANAGEMENT. HUH? YEAH, LIKE I WANT TO HEAR WHAT SOME DIPSHIT DOES TO HANDLE THEIR STRESS! MASTURBATE FOR ALL I CARE...LOL

THEN, WE HAD TO GIVE EACH OTHER A SHOULDER MASSAGE! CAN YOU IMAGINE???? I JUST STOOD THERE LOOKING AROUND...LIKE...ARE YOU ASSHOLES REALLY BUYING INTO THIS SHIT? I DON'T WANT ANYONE TOUCHING ME...AND I DON'T WANT TO TOUCH ANYONE ELSE! I FINALLY EXPLODED AND SAID.....

"THIS TYPE OF CRAP IS WHY I TAKE AN HOUR OF SICK LEAVE EVERY MONDAY AFTER SCHOOL".......I FIND IF I AVOID OUR STAFF MEETINGS IT GREATLY REDUCES MY STRESS LEVELS"....

I WAS MET WITH DISAPROVING LOOKS FROM OUR PRINCIPAL. HE CAN'T SAY MUCH THOUGH..BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SENT ONE KID TO THE OFFICE IN A YEAR.

JUST RANTING! ;) ....AND REDUCING MY STRESS LEVELS.

Holy shit thats funny. Giving each other shoulder massages. LOL. Cant blame ya for not wanting to hang out any longer on a monday then ya have to. When you spouted off I pictured all the people in the room turning there heads and then silence, like in the movies. Hopefully ranting on the computer helps to get it out, we dont wanna hear about a teacher in montana that just went nutzo on the rest of the staff.

I feel ya JT, i have meetings contstantly too, and I cannot stand them. They are always at crazy I get saturday off so we will have a lot of random meetings at 6am sunday, nice way to spend your day off knowing you have to be asleep by 9pm to get enough sleep. Of course all the talk is non sense for us its always the same main topic, money, how can we make more. People always come up with stupid little ideas that seem to always be a waste of time. I guess this is life though right? It really is a big waste of time in my eyes because I know whats expected of me, and i do it 110% every day. These meetings are so pointless and such a waste of the companys $.

Some meetings go well....Others we can get stuck on a topic and can spin our wheels faster than a truck stuck in the mud.........

I just hate putting together those damm TPS reports..:p :D :)

LOL!

How about the Moo Moos who run you over as they stampede the snack tray as if they have never seen a cookie before?....:confused:

JT, I dont know how many meetings I have sat through endlessly discussing the IPod/cell phone or "head covering" epidemic, or worse yet a 45 min discussion about how to properly discipline "Johnny" who smuggled a slushy out of the cafeteria. I cant take it!

Right there with you! In fact my attendance at the meetings has become a running joke.... "Zona...what are you doing here?! You know this is a faculty meeting right". Better yet...I just started bringing my meals to the meetings...Nothing like busting out 12 oz of cold haddock/ rice/ Broccoli in an enclosed room to speed up the process a bit. :D

SZ

Perhaps you all should plan a meeting to discuss these pointless meetings? :D

bulldog21 said:
Some meetings go well....Others we can get stuck on a topic and can spin our wheels faster than a truck stuck in the mud.........

I just hate putting together those damm TPS reports..:p :D :)

classic..... can i say it again....

CLASSIC!!!!

JT and SZ, you guys are stuck in a school system, you're fucked as long as the politically correct people aren't and the feelings pussies have someones attention. I watch the same asswipe kids go to focus every day and the same kids piss on the floor and non stop running in the halls my elementary school. Until someone tells these fuckstain parents how to raise their shitbag kids and stop them from blindly defending the mini criminals, we can't doanything. The problem started when the politicians got thinking. They shouldn't think, they're not good at it. They got money tied up in it so if a kid gets his punk ass sent home it might effect the school.Now the school tries to invent reasons to have parents drop their kids off years before they should and the school stops the raising part of the kids schooling out of fear of money loss. I think the school should get the money to educate the kids that the parents prepare for school. If a kid throws a shitfit,the parent needs to be told come get your kid, if he pees on the floor, come get your kid,if he steals, lies, fights or farts crooked, your kid isn't ready for school, come get him. I know its extreme but that'll make these losers pay attention. I'll stop here cause its getting too long but I don't think shitty stupid kids should be a part of your stresses from a job like that.

maxsupplements said:
classic..... can i say it again....

CLASSIC!!!!

For real I have to put together some reports on various things and that is the first thing I think of when doing it: TPS REPORTS!! lol

Also, our copy machine breaks at least once a week and our secratery laughs as I always ask her if we have a "PC LOAD LETTER ERROR" with it...LOL

WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT..... YOU SHOULD OF FILED FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT WHEN YOU WAS GETTING YOUR SHOULDER MASSAGE :D

I hear you bro! I kid you not! I work for the idiot boss on Office Space and I have a red stapler! I gotta find something new! :D

haha, thats some funny shit JT...

The meetings you have sound pretty rediculous. Like you said, who would rather be at work talking with the co-workers about some stupid problems they re having? Deal with it yourself, your supposed to be a mature adult and I would hope could handle your kids.. :confused: :D

We have QUITE a few meetings at work, they really love to keep everyone updated. Like BD said, some are actually decent, but some are just like " when the F$#$ can we get outta here? " nothing worse than hearing the same thing 20 times over!!!!:mad:

ahh, the good times we get to waste our life with!!:p

elings said:
WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT..... YOU SHOULD OF FILED FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT WHEN YOU WAS GETTING YOUR SHOULDER MASSAGE :D

Yeah, JT. Because they were all in tune with the need to be stress free you should have told them you're feeling real stressed and the message won't cut it, someone needs to jerk you off.

Kahn said:
Yeah, JT. Because they were all in tune with the need to be stress free you should have told them you're feeling real stressed and the message won't cut it, someone needs to jerk you off.

LMAO! Man, I'm glad I wasn't taking a drink of water just then, I would have messed up both computers!

Hi Lynx, the thing is it's hilarious if you work at a school. It won't quite sink in like it does for us if you don't. I thought you two would like that one.

JT came and picked me up after his meeting. He was quiet for about 5-10 minutes and I just couldn't stand it, I asked how his meeting went. :D I love hearing about it most times, he gets so pissed! He doesn't get mad very often so it's like a little show for me. :food-:mil When he told me about the whole shoulder massage thing I was giggling so hard. JT SO doesn't like to be touched by other people. LOL!

I'm the same way. The Super told people to give us a hug if they saw us for the work we did(custodial). My wife laughed and told them yeah, hug Tom, he'll like that. She said half the teachers laughed and the other half got the serious face. I ain't real touchy-feely either.

Kahn said:
I'm the same way. The Super told people to give us a hug if they saw us for the work we did(custodial). My wife laughed and told them yeah, hug Tom, he'll like that. She said half the teachers laughed and the other half got the serious face. I ain't real touchy-feely either.
Lol! A hug!?! Why are the school inundated with those kinds of people! It's like they live in a alternate reality or something. "Let's skip through the flowers and all hold hands!"

You know, I wouldn't mind the candy ass shit if it hadn't happened and failed before. If they got results or had a success more than making the femmes (pussies)happy I could accept it. All the admin at our school is a bunch of wanabes. They want to be liked, they want to be something they aren't, they want to be good at their job, they want oh so desperately to be right, and they don't want to be found out most of all. The worst part is the herd that is afraid to so anything about the main pain. Our Super is a dick blueprint and they aren't ready to 'united we stand' up to him. Our admistrators have kids and they are literally the jokes of the schools and my kids are among the most reality based and they excel. Although my kids have messed up. They aren't perfect but I do appreciate the opportunity to get in the office and destroy their policies about discipline.

Most of my school system is easy to figure out. They don't want to have to work for their money so they make the kids happy. If the kid fucks up, the principal makes the parents happy. These people are humiliating them selves and the town knows it but they don't. Sad shit to see.

Last edited:
Back LONG ago I worked at a place where we had an hour meeting each AM

Basically it was to discuss what went wrong the day before. It turned into the blame game and you had to speak fast to cover your azz sort of like The Board Room on the Intern lol

Well couple times a week the manager would ACTUALLY end the meeting by saying "If you don't like working here find another job."

One day she yelled across the HUGE office she was so SICK AND TIRED OF PEOPLE MAKING MISTAKES!

To which I yelled about three times as loud IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT HERE FIND ANOTHER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I walked into her office the next day and said I quit and walked out, never talked or saw her again. DAMN that felt good! I highly recommend it, you will see for yourself :D

CROWLER

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner