advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oh man, your thought? (GENERAL COVID THREAD!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called my gym to tell them I'm canceling my membership. Sounds like they could lose 1/2 their membership. Many of his members are older folks 60 plus. The new rules don't include too many limitations. No mandatory masks and no time limit/ signing up for slots. I plan on going back once a vaccine comes out and I feel safe to go out again. Hopefully his gym survives this. He's been in business now for probably about 30 years.

I have went twice since opened back up. No restrictions but each time was only another 3 or 4 people in the place. Oddly a couple of them were older. All seemed happy to be back. BUT, my area has not been hit hard yet. There are probably many people who don’t personally know anyone who has caught the virus. Water fountains off, equipment re arranged somewhat to help with spacing. From what I see it is going to be up to the members to take care of themselves. No opinion, is what it is.

I personally plan on still working out half the time from home. I kind of enjoyed it and made going back to gym maybe more enjoyable. Also, may be stupid thinking but maybe a way to lessen risk by going less? As this has went on I am thankful the is probably less bad than first thought, so gym yes, but still not wanting to tempt fate, so body weight home workouts also yes.

it’s ok to not be scared but still concerned and see this as another potential threat to life right? Trying to act accordingly, and as info comes out and people I trust do and don’t do things make adjustments.

My work we have to take temperature daily to be allowed to go in. I always announce mine like radio station call letters, 98.1 the Z, wxzz, your place for classic rock in your face!

I have went twice since opened back up. No restrictions but each time was only another 3 or 4 people in the place. Oddly a couple of them were older. All seemed happy to be back. BUT, my area has not been hit hard yet. There are probably many people who don’t personally know anyone who has caught the virus. Water fountains off, equipment re arranged somewhat to help with spacing. From what I see it is going to be up to the members to take care of themselves. No opinion, is what it is.

I personally plan on still working out half the time from home. I kind of enjoyed it and made going back to gym maybe more enjoyable. Also, may be stupid thinking but maybe a way to lessen risk by going less? As this has went on I am thankful the is probably less bad than first thought, so gym yes, but still not wanting to tempt fate, so body weight home workouts also yes.

it’s ok to not be scared but still concerned and see this as another potential threat to life right? Trying to act accordingly, and as info comes out and people I trust do and don’t do things make adjustments.

My work we have to take temperature daily to be allowed to go in. I always announce mine like radio station call letters, 98.1 the Z, wxzz, your place for classic rock in your face!

I would say based on what I've seen only a very small percentage of people (less than 1 percent) should see this as a threat. Most people I know dont care about it. I think if people choose not to go to the gym out of fear of the virus they are harming their health in an attempt to stay healthy (assuming they are working out properly and not using the gym as a place to socialize) . But that's their choice. Similar to how people go vegan to be more healthy where I personally think they are harming themself on that diet.

My area is still in yellow phase which means most stores are open but gyms , bars/restaurants , hair salons , malls , strip clubs and car dealerships are still closed. Most places require masks some don't.
I still try to not go out unless I absolutely have to. Every time I've been out I see people just being huge pieces of shit. Yelling , crowding up on and intimidating people who don't wear masks. Plus it seems like everyone is on edge.
I don't believe much of anything on the news. So many small businesses and peoples lives are destroyed now. I'm not sure where I stand yet , part of me believes that it some grand scheme for others to profit from and get rid of the little guys , other parts think that yes , it is a real pandemic but they are filtering the information the public gets to make it seem worse then it is....and the crazy part of me thinks it was all planned to disrupt our economy and keep us focused on something else while another nation attacks us at our weakness.
It would be nice to get actual facts and non-doctored information.

**CLOSED FOR THE WEEKEND!**

This was supposed to be the reopening weekend for restaurants and retail businesses here in Los Angeles County. It didn't go that well.

I think we should thank the mods for letting us have this thread to discuss these issues. Two other threads too about covid-19. Thanks to Bio for helping to keep things civil. So far this thread hasn't gotten nasty, hope we keep it that way.

NO TALK ABOUT THE RIOTS OR GEORGE FLOYD! THIS THREAD IS ALLOWED FOR COVID. ANY OTHER POSTS REGARDING THE RIOTING OR SOMETHING OTHER THAN COVID, THAT MEMBER WILL RECIEVE A LONG BAN!!

We didnt know good we had it before. The normalcy that was our daily lives. I need my old guy routines back

Im worried about the fall when the virus most probably strikes back hard again, and the other seasonal flu viruses come back too. I can see states starting to fold again and close up. It almost feels inevitable to me.

It's a fire sale.

ONCE AGAIN, CLOSED FOR THE WEEKEND!

Just wanted to stop in here and say;

I told you so.... It’s all bullshit and I don’t think these organizations can ever be trusted again when it comes to something like this.. Which is a shame considering something really serious can happen and people will refuse to listen and it will cause more chaos and death.... Way to cry wolf WHO and CDC.... Literally millions without jobs and thousands of businesses closed down for good among other things... Anyone else think these organizations need to be investigated and prosecuted for this?

Attachments

• 5DBF116B-F698-4F88-AC14-8DB351457116.png
    5DBF116B-F698-4F88-AC14-8DB351457116.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 7D02EB94-AA02-4321-AA0C-7E98ED552373.png
    7D02EB94-AA02-4321-AA0C-7E98ED552373.png
    196.6 KB · Views: 33

I told you so.... It’s all bullshit and I don’t think these organizations can ever be trusted again when it comes to something like this.. Which is a shame considering something really serious can happen and people will refuse to listen and it will cause more chaos and death.... Way to cry wolf WHO and CDC.... Literally millions without jobs and thousands of businesses closed down for good among other things... Anyone else think these organizations need to be investigated and prosecuted for this?
I think they need to be looked into for sure. In the case of the CDC I think they relied too much on the WHO. The WHO seems corrupt and influenced by China. Why China,? Makes no sense since the US gave much much more money to the organization. Well, now China can give more since we pulled out.

Why are people surprised about corruption in govt and agency’s like these? Look at the carrot/bait used to get people to go into govt, power, wealth (maybe not salary but certainly perks), etc. If you don’t like the fish you are catching switch bait. But don’t be surprised when people motivated by wealth and power use their wealth and power to gain more. It’s just common sense. Now this is obviously not describing all, but I think it is safe to say a majority. And this does include people who see the opportunity to just be in the spotlight a little more than before, thank you dr fauci.

Good article here about the president pulling out. He gave the WHO a chance to address the overt influence of China and their failures and they failed to respond appropriately. The US funded the organization by 15% of all the budget.

With as much as we have been lied to by the WHO and other organizations; how do we know that this information is actually true?

With as much as we have been lied to by the WHO and other organizations; how do we know that this information is actually true?

Seems like 1 complicated virus, I dont understand why people are still running with the conspiracy theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear