advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old timer looking for updated GH info pls..

Justin Case

Newbies
If a kind person could enlighten me as far as a few GH questions go, I would greatly appreciate it.

I've been out of the GH scene for a long time. The last time I used GH was back around 1998 when the unlabled research grade Nutropin blue tops were floating around...

When I was called overseas for military duty in 2000, there was an abundance of Serostim and Serono 126iu kits available at anywhere from $350-$450 per kit depending on how much you bought. Jinotropin had just came on the scene as a low cost product from China.

Now, I see many posts on GH that are all for chineese products, with lots of questions attached. Blue tops, brown tops, 191 or 192, etc..

My question is, are the serostim and serono kits still available like in the old days? The real hologram kits?

I want to get back into GH as I've now hit 40 yrs young, but would like to use Sero's or Serono's even if it costs slightly more.

But I'm not shelling out $15. per IU for humatrope or labeled Nutropin..:)

If anyone could post and/or PM me with relevant info, it would be most appreciated.
Thx.

i dont know about the seranos and the price nor the availability, Is there any reason you wnat to run these beside you have taken them befor? we have a few great sponsers on the board that carry some generics from china that many have had grat results from starting at about 1.40 an iu cant beat that!

basically the only gh thats good to go is somatorm, fitropin, and hygetropin..in that order
The chinese gh is crap...almost all of it is 192 which means there's a chance you're body will develop anitbodies to gh(both external and your own) Some of the sources claim their gh is 191 but have failed to prove it

Hope this helped

bellicose said:
basically the only gh thats good to go is somatorm, fitropin, and hygetropin..in that order
The chinese gh is crap...almost all of it is 192 which means there's a chance you're body will develop anitbodies to gh(both external and your own) Some of the sources claim their gh is 191 but have failed to prove it

Hope this helped

again more bold statments being fed to public that have NO proof, how do you know almost all of it is 192? and dont tell me jins are the only one that have the license to do it, that may be true but it dosent mean that others dont make 191. these chinese companys rip each other off all the time(ever wonder why they dont have labels?). and tell me what these anti bodys will do to harm you?
many on this board have had great results with the chinese gh and swear by it.

Thanks for the input.

Thanks to both posters for your replies.

KM2000- The reason I shy away from generics is that when I started doing cycles, there were no such things as generics. For the better part of 10 years until I found the Elite fitness board in 1994, and Anabol(i)x soon there after, everything was US Pharm or European. If you wanted to save money, you'd buy mexican and shoot either redi-jects or an ungodly amount of Brovel Norandren 50 for deca...Lol...It was the glory days when I used to get Steris Test any day of the week for $80. per 10ml bottle.

I remember approx 10 years ago a variant of GH that someone else mentioned which was made in Russia? that was 192, and it was advised by many experienced folks to avoid it for the problems it could cause. It was referred to as "horse GH" on the boards by many people.

Now powders and generics are the norm, and I'm just concerned with both the makeup and quality of the chineese GH that's being produced.

The Serostim and Serono's were literally flooding the market six years ago, with many reputable suppliers. They were 'real' as in made by a giant european pharm company, and the holograms were a nice touch when some fake products did start making the rounds. Which is why if they are still available I would like to use what I'm familiar with.

Bellicose - Your post is appreciated, but exemplifies exactly what I was referring to in my OP. What stands out in to me in your post is that you state that fitropin is a top rated product, yet on this board recently a few people have stated that fitropin is almost certainly a 192 product. I do not know the truth either way, but feel that spending a bit more on the euro GH is worth not having that questionmark floating over my head..:)

Again, your posts are appreciated, if anyone can add to this thread, specifically concerning the Sero/Serono GH, it would be most appreciated.

Thanks again.

I tell ya You Just dont see those Serostim Kits around Often.
Atleast not the people I know.
I Think Ive only seen 1-2 guys in the past year offer them here.
You may be able to find some Humatrope, youll see it available once in a while
But its to high, Or it will be Humatrope from Mexico...Nutropin like you said
But again you realy never see of here of it often.

Jintropin still seems to be the Leader and what Most Guys are using, even the top level Guys. Id Say the Hygetropin second Then you get into the Generics with the Brown Or Blue Tops Like you said.
Pretty much the stuff from China is whats available Unlerss your willing to
pay Crazy amounts. Maybe you could get in on a script from and Hrt doc?

Your right though...It does seem like everything is powders or generics
compared to the old days...Chinabolics Taking over the Blackmarket. The Good part of that is (Imo) The stuff Is cheaper then ever (80$ a 10ml bttl a cyp most would say :eek: )

But hey It must be real huh? Guys Now days continue to get Bigger and Bigger
then ever before ya know? People wouldnt keep buying it if it didnt work.
I can ceratianly understand your concerns though and what your saying.
Goodluck.

bellicose said:
Hope this helped[/QUOTE

Fitropin is 192. A board sponsor that sells Fitropin told me that himself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131