over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Omnadren 250 Batch #010606

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
A friend asked me to look into these for him.

Omnadren 250 1ml
EXP: 06/2009

Anyone had experience with this particular batch?

SORRY BUDDY

can't help ya on that batch but I just wanted to say that the last 2 batches of omnas i got were both fake. :mad: NOT from the board to be clear. Sorry A50 hope you get an answer, I got 010406 and I believe they are bunk

Last edited:
Why does he think they are fake? Not responding to them or just asking? Are they from a board sponsor? Not asking which one just asking if they are

Why are sources faking Oma's? They cost like $1-2 per :confused: amp in Romania! Hardly seems like you could make them any cheaper than that...

I was thinking the same thing, I have not seen to many fakes at all of this brand. All I know is the newer ones have long necks compared to the old ones.

Omnadren 250 1ml
EXP: 06/2009
--------------------
Im sorry i dont i dont know if this helps but what im using/used was bach 805361-exp 05 2011 and bach 806271 exp 06 2011
and those i KNOW are good.
sorry i cant help you with yours but figuerd id put out mine incase somhow it did help.
-------------
whats the issue with his? and does he have a pic he can put up?

BECAUSE

Why are sources faking Oma's? They cost like $1-2 per :confused: amp in Romania! Hardly seems like you could make them any cheaper than that...

yes they are cheap to make, and then if they put just plain oil in them it's even cheaper than filling with real test, then they sell them for like $12 a piece, they make even more from them, don't know for sure but makes sense that is why, and believe me there are a LOT of fake omnas around. :mad:

seen quite a few lately, all from board diferent sponsors, all seem to expire in 2011, had good results so i know they are good, all have brown ring on them. do the omnis in question have the brown ring?

Board Omna's

You can't go wrong going with a Sponsor Here they are GTG and new Brown rings too.

My lab rat is taking omna's from a sponsor and they are working perfectly. brown ring and all. I think it all depends on who you get them from.......stick with sponsors here and you will be fine.

These are the older ones before the brown rings. These have a white dot. The date and lote# are indented on the label. You can see and feel it. They sound legit to me, but he's guessing otherwise from poor results.

Some will argue otherwise, however I have (in theory, lol) put Omna amps in the freezer for 40 minutes or so, the test crashed and was clearly evident, all it took to return the amp to normal was rub it between my hands for 10 minutes or so. It should turn milky white or crystallized looking...however this has been my experience, and others may have other experiences. If all looks right, packaging, amps, etc., it is likely real, if still in doubt it does not hurt to freeze it for 40 to 60 minutes.

YES

These are the older ones before the brown rings. These have a white dot. The date and lote# are indented on the label. You can see and feel it. They sound legit to me, but he's guessing otherwise from poor results.

Those old ones with the white dot sucked. :(

Those old ones with the white dot sucked. :(

Damn, a friend has these, got them from a sponsor here. Does that mean it just wasn't a high performing batch, or fakes?

Damn, a friend has these, got them from a sponsor here. Does that mean it just wasn't a high performing batch, or fakes?

thats not good, Ive been sitting on some of the older ones and havnt popped em yet, no brown ring, everything seems ok batch is like 010408 exp 4/2011or something, ill have to check when I get home, also from a board sponsor.

NOT NECCESARILY..

You guys should know that not ALL of them were bad, just some batches so if they are from a good source then they might be okay, I just happen to have gotten two batches like that that were bunk, but you should also know that these did NOT come from a board sponsor. :(

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws