advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On a cruise of test atm, feeling sick and deflated?

mchief101

Registered
currently on a cruise cycle and i started my contest prep 20 weeks out with macros of 300/300/90. lately i caught the cold/cough and i feel smaller and deflated. what's the reason behind this? i know some people believe u have to cut your workouts a bit while on a cut. This week i started my cut, i have been doing high volume and heavy workouts.

give me your opinions

I like to cut volume a bit when cutting, i find immune system seems weeker when cals down and overtraing easier. I always cut in the spring Summer months as i seem to be immune to getting sick then, don't know why. If i don't eat up in the winter months i seem more prone to colds and stuff. I hammer the fruit in the winter and it keeps me well

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ok, so let me get this straight - you are cruising now, at the beginning of your prep right? With intention to add more compounds later so you are giving your body a rest now, right?

If so, that's exactly what I'm doing too. I blast and cruise, and cruising now as I ease into my contest diet. Calories are still very high so I'm good with 250mg's of Test E once a week. 4 more weeks and I'll add other compounds.

Anyway, that being said - yeah, you'll feel "smaller" even when on Test now but only because you were probably on a lot more before. It's funny how we adapt. A typical first cycle with 250mg's makes the beginner feel like a god, but then after years of use 250mg's is like being natty..LOL. So that's probably why you feel deflated. Also, your diet is probably different (cleaner) so your body is adjusting.

As for feeling sick, hormonal shifts can effect your immune system. I don't know why and I'm not going to make up some bro-science but it's true. Give it some time or if you are really worried go get some bloodwork.

I get blood work pre, during and post blast and during cruise. Blood, liver, kidney and estrogen:test ratio is what I get checked.

Good luck. And say PLEASE next time....lol. :)

Ok, so let me get this straight - you are cruising now, at the beginning of your prep right? With intention to add more compounds later so you are giving your body a rest now, right?

If so, that's exactly what I'm doing too. I blast and cruise, and cruising now as I ease into my contest diet. Calories are still very high so I'm good with 250mg's of Test E once a week. 4 more weeks and I'll add other compounds.

Anyway, that being said - yeah, you'll feel "smaller" even when on Test now but only because you were probably on a lot more before. It's funny how we adapt. A typical first cycle with 250mg's makes the beginner feel like a god, but then after years of use 250mg's is like being natty..LOL. So that's probably why you feel deflated. Also, your diet is probably different (cleaner) so your body is adjusting.

As for feeling sick, hormonal shifts can effect your immune system. I don't know why and I'm not going to make up some bro-science but it's true. Give it some time or if you are really worried go get some bloodwork.

I get blood work pre, during and post blast and during cruise. Blood, liver, kidney and estrogen:test ratio is what I get checked.

Good luck. And say PLEASE next time....lol. :)

thx for the advice...and yes i am cruising now so i can hop on more by february. still sick as of today and going to deload this week. My diet has changed a bit to very clean food and maybe that's why this is happening and also maybe because of the hormonal shifts.....thx for the advice man :)

oh and also i am cruising with 125 mg of test a week...then bumping it up to 500, then prop and masteron. can't wait !

Last edited:
thx for the advice...and yes i am cruising now so i can hop on more by february. still sick as of today and going to deload this week. My diet has changed a bit to very clean food and maybe that's why this is happening and also maybe because of the hormonal shifts.....thx for the advice man :)

oh and also i am cruising with 125 mg of test a week...then bumping it up to 500, then prop and masteron. can't wait !

Very nice and very similar to what I'm doing.

First 8 weeks of prep I'm on Test E/EQ

Then I switch to prop and add mast and winny for second half (8 weeks). Debating on Tren.

This is one of the reasons I add a small dose of EQ to every one of My labrats cruise periods....better well being, keeps My labrats full, raised rbc count and appetite to keep gains unless they're dieting

Bumped my dose to 200mg/ week. Felt beastly in the gym today:star-wars

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity