over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online Dating

Two Louisiana Teachers Accused Of Having A Threesome With Teenage Student

I can't even get a date with an attractive woman. And some 16 year old boy is banging two hot teachers in their 30's and 20's in a threesome. The one in her 30's really looks good. I bet a million dollars I know why the two women did it. God really does piss on my head sometimes. :(

My buddy who does my ink had a fucked up rommate, no job, just sat around drinking all day and acting like an idiot.
He kicked him out for a number of reasons, anyways this dood meets some hot chick and shes all about him.
Hes not good looking, has a part time job (which he just did get) is a drunk and has no place of his own, crashing on another buddies couch.
AND YET HE SCORES A LITTLE HOTTIE....
Man, I completely understand brother.

I never did online dating.

I always thought it was filled with fat, ulgy and/or old women.
And that there are way more men thus competition then women on these online dating websites. Which creates a false sense of scarsity of women.

Anyways, i always thought. I can also go hit on fat, ulgy and/or old women in real life if i wanted to, and I wont have to pay nor will I have that much competition as i have online.

Sniper wrote:

One thing is for sure. It is extremely hard to find a match. Either online or otherwise. You have to be very picky and wait and wait. You have to know exactly what kind of person you are looking for. The good ones seem to be taken. It can be very frustrating.
I read where the population of LA, Calif. is 60% single. Amazing!

Its a waste of time where Im at,3:1 men to women ratio, the women sit back and do nothing while letting the men fight it out for the few remaining single decent women....I refuse to be part of it anymore.
The ridiculous demands some of these insecure, co-dependent, psychos have in their profiles is enough to just be disgusted.
Im supposed to be some church going, holy roller, with 100 k job, who only works 3 days a week, can take them to 'wine tastings' (I fucking hate wine and don't drink anyways), buy them jewelry, spoil them and take them on vacations once a month when I haven't been on a vacation (except that fed shit) in 7 years myself.
All this so I can get some steady play?
Im sorry no vagina is worth that much trouble...and there are reasons these women (who look halfway nice) are still single at 30-40 yrs old....it isn't because they have cool personalities thats for sure....some other guy somewhere out there got sick of their dumb shit and left them.
So Im supposed to put up with her shit??

NAH!

Its a waste of time where Im at,3:1 men to women ratio, the women sit back and do nothing while letting the men fight it out for the few remaining single decent women....I refuse to be part of it anymore.
The ridiculous demands some of these insecure, co-dependent, psychos have in their profiles is enough to just be disgusted.
Im supposed to be some church going, holy roller, with 100 k job, who only works 3 days a week, can take them to 'wine tastings' (I fucking hate wine and don't drink anyways), buy them jewelry, spoil them and take them on vacations once a month when I haven't been on a vacation (except that fed shit) in 7 years myself.
All this so I can get some steady play?
Im sorry no vagina is worth that much trouble...and there are reasons these women (who look halfway nice) are still single at 30-40 yrs old....it isn't because they have cool personalities thats for sure....some other guy somewhere out there got sick of their dumb shit and left them.
So Im supposed to put up with her shit??

NAH!
Amen. Amen.

Plenty of Fish is the worst- its a fucking FREE website yet the womens profiles are looking for these unicorn men.
Rich, god fearing, church going, professional, fit, handsome.

I mean shit - if dood has all that hes not going to be on a FREE website trolling for the scraps and leftovers in the dating world...HES got many women, and if he wants he can buy sex as much as he wants from high price classy hookers.

The funniest part is women on that site talking about how they wont be played by some player- but one of my homies regularly pulls from their fucks them and forgets them....for all their wanting honesty - they'd rather be bullshitted into the bed.

delusional ass two faced morons

NOW- Fitness Singles on the other hand which is a pay site I have got 3 phone numbers in one week. Girls workout, take care of themselves, and like doods with muscle and who are into bodybuilding.
The women are hotter and cooler.
Night and day difference.

Last edited:
Plenty of Fish is the worst- its a fucking FREE website yet the womens profiles are looking for these unicorn men.
Rich, god fearing, church going, professional, fit, handsome.

I mean shit - if dood has all that hes not going to be on a FREE website trolling for the scraps and leftovers in the dating world...HES got many women, and if he wants he can buy sex as much as he wants from high price classy hookers.

The funniest part is women on that site talking about how they wont be played by some player- but one of my homies regularly pulls from their fucks them and forgets them....for all their wanting honesty - they'd rather be bullshitted into the bed.

delusional ass two faced morons

NOW- Fitness Singles on the other hand which is a pay site I have got 3 phone numbers in one week. Girls workout, take care of themselves, and like doods with muscle and who are into bodybuilding.
The women are hotter and cooler.
Night and day difference.
I looked on that Fitness Singles one time. I didn't see any good-looking women on there. Maybe its my area. I thought it was a free site. Not pay. Maybe I should check it out again. You're in the Raleigh area right? I'm up in the Triad. There are a lot more hot women in the RTP and Charlotte areas. The sad part is women in our age ranges that look good are already taken. Either married or swooped up by men who divorced their wives because she lost her looks and he wanted a hottie again.

I looked on that Fitness Singles one time. I didn't see any good-looking women on there. Maybe its my area. I thought it was a free site. Not pay. Maybe I should check it out again. You're in the Raleigh area right? I'm up in the Triad. There are a lot more hot women in the RTP and Charlotte areas. The sad part is women in our age ranges that look good are already taken. Either married or swooped up by men who divorced their wives because she lost her looks and he wanted a hottie again.

Charlotte has a ton of single women, too bad they are all fucking snobs looking for a guy to put them in a house on Lake Norman.

Charlotte has a ton of single women, too bad they are all fucking snobs looking for a guy to put them in a house on Lake Norman.
You got that right man. Charlotte is too far away for me though. Long distance relationships don't work. One out of a million maybe.

Try tinder (it's an app) it's free. Even if it doesn't work for you, the types of people you find on there will keep you quite entertained for awhile.

Not sure if OK cupid was mentioned in previous conversations. But it's pretty good as far as those sites go. POF is crap.
Tinder is good as well

I stopped going for a while, then recently went back....ugghhh....big mistake.

All I get is fatties and scallywags.

Any 1/2 way cute girl, won't even take a look at my profile, even if I email them.

My buddy convinced me to go to Ok Cupid, omg, what a dump.

Nothing but BEAT UP looking scaggs.

NOW-Im nothing special but damn! I can do better than THAT!

I stopped going for a while, then recently went back....ugghhh....big mistake.

All I get is fatties and scallywags.

Any 1/2 way cute girl, won't even take a look at my profile, even if I email them.

My buddy convinced me to go to Ok Cupid, omg, what a dump.

Nothing but BEAT UP looking scaggs.

NOW-Im nothing special but damn! I can do better than THAT!

Maybe it's your area? I know in my general location, the picking is pretty decent.

Two Louisiana Teachers Accused Of Having A Threesome With Teenage Student

I can't even get a date with an attractive woman. And some 16 year old boy is banging two hot teachers in their 30's and 20's in a threesome. The one in her 30's really looks good. I bet a million dollars I know why the two women did it. God really does piss on my head sometimes. :(

honestly i don't know y the kid would also not take any and all necessary steps to not get caught. if i was him, i would have everything password protected and encrypted with like NSA type credentials if there was any phone/email communication. i also wouldn't be running my mouth to anybody and just keep it to myself. i would have loved to bang this teacher in high school when i was a senior. she was 23 and like right out of college, because in private schools you do not need a teaching license just a degree in the field. would have never opened my mouth ever....

All I know is none of my teachers were hot.. Kids these days have it made

Maybe it's your area? I know in my general location, the picking is pretty decent.

It is.
The womens attitudes here suck too.
They hate a bodybuilding bro fo sho.

On a more positive note I did meet a fine woman last night, and she is real no catfish, I remembered her from another dating website we spoke briefly back then.
I doubt Im going to make anything come of it, but she was cool and nice to talk to, finally someone who didnt act like a snobby ass, arrogant, bible beater.
She's into cool stuff too, 4 wheeling, hunting, but then shes done modeling too- I like that shes got both sides covered.
Someone will get lucky with her, Im smart enough to know it wont be me - but it gave me a positive feeling in general that there are SOME cool girls out there- just gonna take mad time to find them.

It is.
The womens attitudes here suck too.
They hate a bodybuilding bro fo sho.

On a more positive note I did meet a fine woman last night, and she is real no catfish, I remembered her from another dating website we spoke briefly back then.
I doubt Im going to make anything come of it, but she was cool and nice to talk to, finally someone who didnt act like a snobby ass, arrogant, bible beater.
She's into cool stuff too, 4 wheeling, hunting, but then shes done modeling too- I like that shes got both sides covered.
Someone will get lucky with her, Im smart enough to know it wont be me - but it gave me a positive feeling in general that there are SOME cool girls out there- just gonna take mad time to find them.

Yea dude.. That is a common theme with women not liking fit guys..
They say "I don't like muscle guys blahaha" The reality is they are self conscious with themselves, then pass that shit off as the guy is a douche..

Online dating, for the non-model man, is all about the profile. Unless you look like Brad Pitt, don't bother describing yourself; your likes, dislikes, favorite foods, blah blah. Everyone likes to have fun. Everyone wants to travel. It really says nothing.

If you can write a profile that makes them laugh, you just stood out from the masses. Women love funny, they often times specify it in their profile. If you can make them laugh and dont look like a serial killer, you will be amazed at the responses.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131