over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Online jobs.

Towelie

Banned
Anybody here work from home? If so what do you do?

I'm trying to find a work at home job. hopefully someone could help me out. thanks

I hear ya bro...and I know where your coming from but the cold hard fact is...there is no such animal..not unless the company you work for already can have you work your present job from your home Mac/PC.
IF you want to get a job you need one of 3 things.
1. Know some one, who knows someone, that can get in a Job.
2. A college degree where Jobs are in demand ie. Nursing/medical, ect..
3. Join one of the Armed Services...
Air Force is the lest likely to go into combat.
And there is always my lest favorite...Sales...but depending on what and where you sale..you can set your own income...no joke.
Just come to terms with the fact, no matter what your going to do, your going to have to go through some training/learning/classes or on the job training... and that could mean months to years depending what it is your training for.

Last edited:
I hear ya bro...and I know where your coming from but the cold hard fact is...there is no such animal..not unless the company you work for already can have you work your present job from your home Mac/PC.
IF you want to get a job you need one of 3 things.
1. Know some one, who knows someone, that can get in a Job.
2. A college degree where Jobs are in demand ie. Nursing/medical, ect..
3. Join one of the Armed Services...
Air Force is the lest likely to go into combat.
And there is always my lest favorite...Sales...but depending on what and where you sale..you can set your own income...no joke.
Just come to terms with the fact, no matter what your going to do, your going to have to go through some training/learning/classes or on the job training... and that could mean months to years depending what it is your training for.

i got a friend that works for this hotel in new york city and he books rooms from his house.. but they want a 2 year college degree...

I'm trying to find a work at home job. hopefully someone could help me out. thanks

My house is my office, but I only work there 1/2 the day and 1/2 out of the house. If you want a decent job with low overhead and good earning potential, I would suggest a Home Inspector. I did 25 in December, a slow month. Great income for easy work and at your pace. 25 Home Inspections x $300 avg = 7500 x 12 = $90,000, not bad for about 25 hours a week. On top of this income, I do repairs, I have 2 licences (General Contractor and Branch 3 Operator.) You could do anything that you put the effort into. It will take a little time to get established.

My house is my office, but I only work there 1/2 the day and 1/2 out of the house. If you want a decent job with low overhead and good earning potential, I would suggest a Home Inspector. I did 25 in December, a slow month. Great income for easy work and at your pace. 25 Home Inspections x $300 avg = 7500 x 12 = $90,000, not bad for about 25 hours a week. On top of this income, I do repairs, I have 2 licences (General Contractor and Branch 3 Operator.) You could do anything that you put the effort into. It will take a little time to get established.

See, you need so many years of working around builders and building homes yourself to be worth a damn as far as knowing what to look for and how and where to look in a home for damage and decline. I'm sure you cant send away for a home inspector mail order course and be very good at it...LOL

See, you need so many years of working around builders and building homes yourself to be worth a damn as far as knowing what to look for and how and where to look in a home for damage and decline. I'm sure you cant send away for a home inspector mail order course and be very good at it...LOL

Not all courses are created the same. Some are good and some are not. Just like any profession, the more you do it, the better you get.

PS: I never even took a Home Inspector course.

if your not uncomfy abotu gay peeps, there are alotta men out there that you cold go on webcam for.
not trying to sound like a smart ass.

thats gay lol

Actually towelie this is a gay board with 42,000 members that all have your IP address and are going to start showing up everywhere in your life.20 years old 5'10" 165 lbs.everyone is drooling:eek:;):D:):st:r-wars

Be aware that there are alot of scams for home work online. Do you have a degree or a profession... What type of work are you looking for.

Off the top of my head Sales is an industry to look into, many companys have workers all over the country who work from there homes.

Starting an internet business selling or writing on something that you have expertise in can start you on a path of getting out of your 9-5 and working from home. It takes hard work, persistence, and you will not be able to quit your day job right away, but if you can find a niche it can be tremendously rewarding.

No offence to anyone I clicked on the wrong quote button and it ended with horrible results so I'm going to try that again......

Last edited:
Do you have any info that you can pass on to someone, considering this is a means to stay afloat in this fucked up economy? PM me if you need to bro...Thanks alot

Right up until that last response i was going to offer you a potential position with my company.....

Right up until that last response i was going to offer you a potential position with my company.....

LMFAO, I clicked quote on the wrong responce. My post came out really bad..... Shit I gotta edit that and pay more attention to what I'm clicking...... Aw well mistakes happen:banghead:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131