advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oozing out gear after injects. Got some new ideas, check it out.

td1111

Registered
I'm doing 3ml glute shots, and even if I leave the needle in for 20-30 seconds, I'm still getting some gear oozing out afterwards. I was using a cotton ball w/alcohol, but the gear flows into the cotton. What if I was to use something like saran wrap, or sterile latex to apply pressure to the hole causing a watertight seal for a minute or 2, while it seals up?

Also, we all know that a good 0.1cc of gear gets left in the tip of our needles. I recall reading about an "airlock" where you leave a bit of air in the syringe that pushes the remaining gear into the muscle. Any more info on this technique? Safe or not? I want to get 3.5mls into my glutes without resorting to additional shots, and losing more gear.

idea...

something that i do that seems to help this is once you have pushed all all the gear in, only pull the needle 1/2 the way out and pause for a few seconds and then pull it the rest of the way out. follow that with holding pressure for 30 - 45 seconds if its a bleeder. i havent had any issues when i do it that way, i also use a 1.5" dart though as well so i know it is getting deep enough.

if it were me, i'd just do the extra injections. i don't like to do any more than 2 cc's anywhere, not even in the glutes. doing this can make you more prone to an abscess. plus i've never experienced any leaking of oil when injecting only 2ml at a time.

the way the doctors had to do it in the old days when the syringes were made out of glass was to leave a bubble of air in the top. and no i am not talking about do gear back then but just meds in particular. any ways leaving a small air bubble in the top of your syringe allows you to get alll of the gear into your ass or where ever. no fear to all those who fear any air in the needle, it would actually take more than 1ml of air injected direclty into a major artery to kill you or do damage.

this has worked for me since starting it, haven't had a leaky but at all.:)

Pull the skin over to the side a little and then stick. When you pull out and release the skin it will go over the muscle and help stop the leaking.

exactly, it is called thge z technique or something to that effect. when the skin is streched in an opposing direction to the inject, after it is released the skin foldes back over the injection site forming kind of a crooked channel for the stuff to leak out, which basically stops the condition you are having trouble with.

Good info!. Although this might cause some of the gear to seep between the skin and the muscle. I'll try applying firm pressure right after to keep it all in the muscle.

Using the airlock technique, do you have to do glute shots lying down so the air bubble is vertical?

you should apply the wipes immediatly after the pin is removed and hold pressure for at lest 60 second's. Just like your nurse.

td1111 said:
I'm doing 3ml glute shots, and even if I leave the needle in for 20-30 seconds, I'm still getting some gear oozing out afterwards. I was using a cotton ball w/alcohol, but the gear flows into the cotton. What if I was to use something like saran wrap, or sterile latex to apply pressure to the hole causing a watertight seal for a minute or 2, while it seals up?

Scary. Why would leaving the needle in for 20-30 seconds prevent anything from flowing out afterwards? Saran wrap, sterile latex, watertight seal, honestly? You need to be worrying more about sanitary practices, prevention of infection (i.e. Cellulitis, staph, etc.) than saving that marginal amount of whatever the hell you are putting into your body. Do some research before you just up and start injecting substances IM. What you are after is called Z-tracking (Google it) and it has already been mentioned.

Just cap it off with your damn thumb. Another problem solved by Paul Bunyan.:D

PB

WOW!!!!

And I thought I was cheap!:eek: Over a lifetime of usage that might amount to 3 ml's of lost gear.

Also, we all know that a good 0.1cc of gear gets left in the tip of our needles. I recall reading about an "airlock" where you leave a bit of air in the syringe that pushes the remaining gear into the muscle. Any more info on this technique? Safe or not? I want to get 3.5mls into my glutes without resorting to additional shots, and losing more gear.

Maybe yuo're just using too damn much.

Thanks, I'll stick with the Z-method. I'm using mostly Primo 100mg/ml, and just want to add a bit of test, hence the 3.5 mls. (Making killer gains so far)

just over dose your shot by 1/25th of a mil and you have you have nothing to worry about, just wipe skin after, this never happens to me, I think its because I'm lean over all, and I have always used deep needles. I actually ran out of 1.5's so I used 5/8" on my glute and still never had this problem.

super glue the area after injection!

I am joking of course.
(There was a time when this disclaimer was not needed)

ive ALWAYS done the 'airlock' method you mention. be sure your injecting deep enough IM.

ive ALWAYS done the 'airlock' method you mention. be sure your injecting deep enough IM.
How do you do glutes with the airlock? It seems that the needle has to be 100% vertical for this to work, right?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131