advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions, Options, and Ideas from you folks please...

UglyDucklingSyndrome

Registered
I am currently running 500 test enanthate/ week, 50 mg of tren acetate/ training day, finishing off my d-bol (naps) 30 mg/ training day.... i have my PCT, however i plan on running another cycle of test and tren soon after i get off... my main questions are should i use my PCT after the first or just wait til after my 2nd cycle and how much time between the 2..... this will be my third and fourth cycle.... ive been training for about 7 yrs now and i really want to try to shock my body with the back to back cycle and see where it leads me..... any and all info is greatly appreciated....5'11 255 lbs, people say im big but dont think ill ever feel big enough.. you know the feeling LOL.... seems to be a popular question when people ask for help..... thanks so much fellas.

I am currently running 500 test enanthate/ week, 50 mg of tren acetate/ training day, finishing off my d-bol (naps) 30 mg/ training day.... i have my PCT, however i plan on running another cycle of test and tren soon after i get off... my main questions are should i use my PCT after the first or just wait til after my 2nd cycle and how much time between the 2..... this will be my third and fourth cycle.... ive been training for about 7 yrs now and i really want to try to shock my body with the back to back cycle and see where it leads me..... any and all info is greatly appreciated....5'11 255 lbs, people say im big but dont think ill ever feel big enough.. you know the feeling LOL.... seems to be a popular question when people ask for help..... thanks so much fellas.

well for starters you should wait the amount of time your on a cycle in between cycles. so if your on for 16 weeks you wait for 16 weeks before your next cycle. i havent ever ran a cycle than ran another. i would finish out what your doing. do your pct than wait the time out and start your 2nd but thats just my opinion. if you want to get bigger try some different compound or go with some peptides. im no expert but thats just from personal experience and things ive picked up along the way. btw 5'11 255 is pretty big

Thanks for the feedback... finally... i began to think i wasnt supposed to post that.... it makes sense really.... giving my body time to rehabilitate and return to normal status.... i just really wanted to mix it up and see what kind of results i could get... the other 2 cycles ive done were years apart....thanks for your input

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131