over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking options.

You know what would be nice? Keep new members in the beginner section til 100 posts. Should be long enough to weed them out before they start clogging up the main forum. Maybe a referral from a current member to bypass it…
Lots of things would be nice, but I don’t see anything changing. It is what it is

@WesternThighs

Well go on smartass, post up those 275lbs

I’m prepared to apologize if in fact you’re not someone previously banned
Umm no because I don’t feel like being criticized and I’m recovering from becoming obese after my CNS shut down. I definitely have more muscle than OP though so don’t insult me by getting us confused together. And i don’t need anyone’s advice on compounds for bulking. Given my iq is 125 I know what i need and don’t need

Umm no because I don’t feel like being criticized and I’m recovering from becoming obese after my CNS shut down. I definitely have more muscle than OP though so don’t insult me by getting us confused together. And i don’t need anyone’s advice on compounds for bulking. Given my iq is 125 I know what i need and don’t need
You accidentally added a 1 in front your IQ.

Oh zip it ! Seriously I just ran 8 miles HAVENT EVEN EATEN YET NOR HAD MY COFFEE AND NOW IM OBLIGATED TO POST A PIC OF MY ASS TO THE WORLD?

No
So you’re 275, OBESE, and you run 8 miles? The math isn’t mathing fat boy.

So you’re 275, OBESE, and you run 8 miles? The math isn’t mathing fat boy.
Despite my CNS shutting down, I’ve managed to maintain all of my previous athleticism and can still swim, bike, hike and run as much as I want within comfortable pace. Oh and just an fyi that concept requires no math to “add up.” That’s cute though, you really trying to sound smart just because you lift weights and been registered on an Internet forum. Really that takes a lot of brain power!

Despite my CNS shutting down, I’ve managed to maintain all of my previous athleticism and can still swim, bike, hike and run as much as I want within comfortable pace. Oh and just an fyi that concept requires no math to “add up.” That’s cute though, you really trying to sound smart just because you lift weights and been registered on an Internet forum. Really that takes a lot of brain power!
tenor.gif

Wow. Lots to digest there

So you’re “recovering” from becoming obese. Interesting

You say your central nervous system shut down, does that mean you died or what. And how did this make you obese.

Until I’m convinced otherwise, you and OP are one and the same 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well if you’re obese obviously you don’t need to learn how to bulk. Kudos

You say your IQ is 125. What’s a normal IQ? Is this considered high?

And perhaps you do need advice, after all, you’re obese (if that’s even true)

You say your central nervous system shut down, does that mean you died or what. And how did this make you obese.

Okay pal I’m done explaining myself to you there’s literally no helping you at this point. I could write a biblical story centered around your posts

How about claiming to be obese with CNS fatigue but doesn’t see a reason to get regular blood work done lol?

Lots of things would be nice, but I don’t see anything changing. It is what it is

The best thing we can do is not be quick to offer advice/critique to new members till we can feel them out. Just don't reply brother 😅

How about claiming to be obese with CNS fatigue but doesn’t see a reason to get regular blood work done lol?
Listen. It SHUT DOWN. His entire central nervous system SHUT DOWN.

3A8F4A79-B00E-4F4B-982C-44DBBFFD784A.jpeg
His brain and spinal cord SHUT DOWN, thus making him fat.

I don’t know how much clearer I can make it
Sheesh

Okay pal I’m done explaining myself to you there’s literally no helping you at this point. I could write a biblical story centered around your posts
I’m all ears mr 125

Let’s have the story

I’ve gotten my annual bloodwork done already. Perhaps i should’ve mentioned that. Hence my knowledge of CNS shutting down. And I already explained how that occurred so I digress.

i know it’s weird for you to see people interact normally when you’re fake as fuck
Wow!!! More of these insults that couldn’t be further from the truth. First you accuse me of creating another account all tailor made to troll you, you presumptuously attack my character simply because I don’t want to sacrifice my sleep and well being to drive through insane traffic to have to interact with racist ladies at the clinic. And you now call me fake when EVERYTHING I say is purely authentic from my real thoughts. I told you straight up to your face that you’re an idiot, yet that makes me fake.

Please keep going and painting a false image to slander me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131