over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulking options.

Randomni99

Registered
Newbies
Just finished first cycle of 500mg test e + 100mg anadrol eod, went from 79 to 90kgs at 180

Looking for the next bulking compound to add, was thinking primo and seen alot of people mention ment, any advice? IMG_20240118_033819.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240118_033847.jpg
    IMG_20240118_033847.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20240118_033935.jpg
    IMG_20240118_033935.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 83
Just finished first cycle of 500mg test e + 100mg anadrol eod, went from 79 to 90kgs at 180

Looking for the next bulking compound to add, was thinking primo and seen alot of people mention ment, any advice?View attachment 190309
Here’s my advice.

Go to the new members thread and introduce yourself

Go to the forum rules thread, read the rules, and acknowledge that you read them by posting in that thread.

Then use the search function and read

Any question you could possibly have has been answered already.

Here’s my advice.

Go to the new members thread and introduce yourself

Go to the forum rules thread, read the rules, and acknowledge that you read them by posting in that thread.

Then use the search function and read

Any question you could possibly have has been answered already.
Thanks

If your last cycle went well why not run it again. Just because something works doesn't mean it needs to be changed!

Even at 100mg eod, that’s some serious Adrol. But I’m probably super conservative compared to most and especially with orals as strong as Adrol.

Egg whites rice meat pasta bread.
When someone asks for your diet they’re looking for a better break down than what you offered up. It’s telling with what you posted that you don’t have your diet in check.

-Do you use an app to track your macros?
-What’s your macro breakdown?
-How many meals are you currently eating?
-Are there foods that cause stomach distress
Etc, etc….

Lose the orals. Your diet is the number one factor in determining your gains. Once this is dialed in 7 days a week, 52 weeks out the year, then you’ll be well on your way. If it’s not you’ll just struggle along making sub-par gains.

Cage

When someone asks for your diet they’re looking for a better break down than what you offered up. It’s telling with what you posted that you don’t have your diet in check.

-Do you use an app to track your macros?
-What’s your macro breakdown?
-How many meals are you currently eating?
-Are there foods that cause stomach distress
Etc, etc….

Lose the orals. Your diet is the number one factor in determining your gains. Once this is dialed in 7 days a week, 52 weeks out the year, then you’ll be well on your way. If it’s not you’ll just struggle along making sub-par gains.

Cage
Thanks man

If your diet is in check you’ll see good results from Test/NPP or Deca.

No need in adding a 3rd compound like you mentioned in someone else’s thread. You could if you really want to, but why?

Yes, many people do use 3+ compounds. The experienced folks are doing it for competition preparation or they know their bodies extremely well and have done this for years. However, there are plenty of folks using 3+ compounds that have no business doing it.

Utilize Test/NPP or Deca, make sure you have AI’s around just in case estrogen rears its head. Plan on getting bloodwork during your blast to see where your estrogen levels are at. Then take AI’s as needed and retest.

Get blood work prior to your start, and at the end. I’m talking about comprehensive panels to make sure your health is in check.

Cage

If your diet is in check you’ll see good results from Test/NPP or Deca.

No need in adding a 3rd compound like you mentioned in someone else’s thread. You could if you really want to, but why?

Yes, many people do use 3+ compounds. The experienced folks are doing it for competition preparation or they know their bodies extremely well and have done this for years. However, there are plenty of folks using 3+ compounds that have no business doing it.

Utilize Test/NPP or Deca, make sure you have AI’s around just in case estrogen rears its head. Plan on getting bloodwork during your blast to see where your estrogen levels are at. Then take AI’s as needed and retest.

Get blood work prior to your start, and at the end. I’m talking about comprehensive panels to make sure your health is in check.

Cage
I got bloodwork before and multiple times during cycle.

Brother I’m a pretty lean 220ish and I gain weight quite easily on 200-300 test, 300-600 EQ and 50mg oxandralone on training days only.

You have a fantastic base - I would strongly look into multi frequency training modalities and finding the most calorically dense clean foods you can. 2-3 pounds of beef per day and 300-400 grams of clean carbs and your golden.

I don’t fuck with macros in the slightest, I’m no competitor but I’m fairly big and lean. Enjoy your journey but in all sincerity don’t put too much emphasis on the drugs starting out. Develop a good training base and see which foods work for you, hop on a cycle here and there but it’s not gonna be the end all.

Brother I’m a pretty lean 220ish and I gain weight quite easily on 200-300 test, 300-600 EQ and 50mg oxandralone on training days only.

You have a fantastic base - I would strongly look into multi frequency training modalities and finding the most calorically dense clean foods you can. 2-3 pounds of beef per day and 300-400 grams of clean carbs and your golden.

I don’t fuck with macros in the slightest, I’m no competitor but I’m fairly big and lean. Enjoy your journey but in all sincerity don’t put too much emphasis on the drugs starting out. Develop a good training base and see which foods work for you, hop on a cycle here and there but it’s not gonna be the en
Since im not on slin and dgaf baout fats i just drink a bunch of milk, went from 90 to 92 kgs in 2 days from raw milk + extra electrolytes. Plan now is add dbol, bulk to 110 in next 3 months and then cut to 100
IMG_20240120_045039.jpg also im 23 so im still growing like weed.

I don’t fuck with macros in the slightest, I’m no competitor but I’m fairly big and lean. Enjoy your journey but in all sincerity don’t put too much emphasis on the drugs starting out. Develop a good training base and see which foods work for you, hop on a cycle here and there but it’s not gonna be the end all.
Btw do u have any pics? And how long have u been training for? This is my 3rd month.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131