over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ORAL STEROIDS and CROHN'S DISEASE

Steak Helmet

Banned
Do you think orals such as Dbol, Abombs, winny, tbol, and other orals can be linked to crohn's disease?

How would one avoid this? Vitamins? Supplements? Colon cleanse? Enzymes?

A friend came to me and said about week 3 on Dbol he starts getting acid relux pretty bad...plus his stomach seems to not digest food like it does when he is off.

I informed him I would try and find some digestive enzymes that may help him out...anyone have any suggestions?

i dont think theres any link, but diet definitely plays a HUGE role.

no aas has ever provoked my crohn's (knock on wood)

Do you think orals such as Dbol, Abombs, winny, tbol, and other orals can be linked to crohn's disease?

How would one avoid this? Vitamins? Supplements? Colon cleanse? Enzymes?

A friend came to me and said about week 3 on Dbol he starts getting acid relux pretty bad...plus his stomach seems to not digest food like it does when he is off.

I informed him I would try and find some digestive enzymes that may help him out...anyone have any suggestions?

Isn't it a big stretch to say acid reflux on orals (very common) and crohn's disease are the same thing?

Crohn's is an autoimmune disease. There might be a link between steroids use in general and autoimmune diseases since steroids affect immunity (personal theory - a weak one maybe).

bump

Isn't it a big stretch to say acid reflux on orals (very common) and crohn's disease are the same thing?

Crohn's is an autoimmune disease. There might be a link between steroids use in general and autoimmune diseases since steroids affect immunity (personal theory - a weak one maybe).

bump that. i get sick a lot more often since having started walking the path of AAS... dont know why that is, but it is the way it is.

There is no factual evidence or reports that can absolutely confirm Crohns disease can be linked to aas useage. I think it is a bit of a stretch there.
If you look back a week or so in threads we had one on aas use being prescribed as treatment in some cases of Crohns.

I fiugred as much, but you know how people get when it comes to this stuff.

I do my best to research and gather information for others when I do not know something.

Coming here and asking the members is my way of getting trial-and-error information.

I agree 100%, But don't take my info as total fact, I guess. I am confident that aas use hasn't ever been proven to cause Crohn's but hell you never know what doctors will say anymore.

i swear i just read an article last week where test was indicated to help in chrohns and ibs..

Would be great if you could find it and link to it. :)

Anabolic agents have been evaluated for treatment of Crohn's. Here is one such reference. Unfortunately, I don't have the abstract.

Kravetz JD, Lee C, Dieterich DT.
Oxandrolone use in Crohn's disease.
Am J Gastroenterol. 1997 Dec;92(12):2330-1.

Anabolic agents have been evaluated for treatment of Crohn's. Here is one such reference. Unfortunately, I don't have the abstract.

Kravetz JD, Lee C, Dieterich DT.
Oxandrolone use in Crohn's disease.
Am J Gastroenterol. 1997 Dec;92(12):2330-1.

Yeah the abstract isn't available. Haven't found others when I've searched earlier.

A guy on another forum, when I asked about this years ago, said that theoretically Chrohn's might be helped by steroids but conversely ulcerative colitis, which is another autoimmune gastrointestinal disease, might be worsened by androgens. It has to do with which arm of the immune system the disease affects.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131