over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ot- Anyone use electronic cigarettes?

thereaper

Board Supporter
Board Supporter
Whats up guys iv'e been a smoker for quite some time now but recently found out that my lady is pregnant and id love to take this opportunity to try and quit.

ive been heavily considering the electronic cigarette for a while now and was wondering if any of you had any experience with them and any suggestions on what would be a good one to get since it seems like there are so many out today

yes sir.

been smoking for 16 years (pack a day at a minimum). Switched to ecigs almost 2 years ago.

check out Electronic Cigarrette Forum (google ECF). and register there and start posting there. The people there are very helpful and you will get off that tar and those carcinogens in no time.

Also stay away from the gas station ecigs or mall ecigs - they are way overpriced.

Def go to ECF and start posting - quitting reg smokes for ecigs was one of the best decisions of my life.

Good Luck

Whats up guys iv'e been a smoker for quite some time now but recently found out that my lady is pregnant and id love to take this opportunity to try and quit.

ive been heavily considering the electronic cigarette for a while now and was wondering if any of you had any experience with them and any suggestions on what would be a good one to get since it seems like there are so many out today

i m sure the electronic cigarette is better than the normal cigarettes, however i ve been told by my friend that he has change the nicotine cartridge from time to time. isnt it almost the same as what you are trying to get away from?

i m not being a smart ass just the curiosity, by the way congrats on the pregnancy thing :)

i m sure the electronic cigarette is better than the normal cigarettes, however i ve been told by my friend that he has change the nicotine cartridge from time to time. isnt it almost the same as what you are trying to get away from?

i m not being a smart ass just the curiosity, by the way congrats on the pregnancy thing :)

according to my knowledge it has toxins and also emits just the steam not smoke like the other ones. it wont do a whole lot of passive smoking cos of those reasons.
thats upto me.

im no expert but i believe nicotene is a stimulant just as is caffineis, i m trying to get away from all of the other bad shit that goes along with a cigarette, tar, all that other shit

also i know that as you go along y ou can drop the dosage of nicotine down until you are down to zero to weene yourself off of it. and thank you for the congrats im pretty stoked about it myself

Stoli mind if i ask what brand of e cig did u choose to go with, i did discover ecf a few days ago and seems to be a bunch of debate on what to start with.

thinking of going with a 510 model but not sure

My Brother in law was a smoker for years, and has switched to the ecigs. But actually has made his own and has sold hundreds online. His product is way superior than the ones sold online and a better product for your money IMO (well, his opinion as I dont smoke) , I actually helped him make tons when he got started. You can recharge them thru usb on your computer. I think his are designed to pump out more vapor then the ones you would buy at stores and such. However, I dont see an advantage except for the fact he doesn't smell like smoke and can do it anywhere. That being said there has been some studies done that say they are almost as dangerous as smoking for your lungs. I know he still has a smokers cough and voice. But its definitely easier on us who are around him. I can get the info on his if your interested? And if not do some research before, dont just buy one at the stores. Good luck and as they say...Don't quit, quitting!

My Brother in law was a smoker for years, and has switched to the ecigs. But actually has made his own and has sold hundreds online. His product is way superior than the ones sold online and a better product for your money IMO (well, his opinion as I dont smoke) , I actually helped him make tons when he got started. You can recharge them thru usb on your computer. I think his are designed to pump out more vapor then the ones you would buy at stores and such. However, I dont see an advantage except for the fact he doesn't smell like smoke and can do it anywhere. That being said there has been some studies done that say they are almost as dangerous as smoking for your lungs. I know he still has a smokers cough and voice. But its definitely easier on us who are around him. I can get the info on his if your interested? And if not do some research before, dont just buy one at the stores. Good luck and as they say...Don't quit, quitting!

yes any info you could provide would be great brotha thank you

reaper,

when i first started I used the ego-T.

510 kits r ok - but i need smth with more power.

Currently I use a ProVari Mini with a dual coil cartomizer. The dual coils really changed the way I use ecigs. They hold a lot of liquid and with the right voltage give awesome Throat hit and vapor.

If you're on a budget and don't care what your ecig looks like I'd recommend the VV Box made my Madvapes.

There's so many ecigs out there its crazy.

I used Reo Grand, Reo Mini, Infinity by Buzzkill, Omega and Silver Bullet by Altsmoke, Darwin by Evolv (best yet), Provari, several wood mods.

Just rememember that the 510 kits are low on power and might not give you the best throat hit and vapor.

Stick to it.

Studies confirmed ecigs to be 10000000 safer than 'analogs'. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise, they're just jealous they still smoke reg cigs.

Also, I probably spent hundreds of dollars in the beginning to find the right ecig and juice.. but its worth it.

awesome i actually was looking into the ego twist myself

I use Green Smoke which I find to be very good, although a bit expensive.

You get used to them. I'm making the transition from smoking cigarettes to e-cigarettes with the goal of quitting. So far so good, smoking a lot less real cigarettes, and even though they're expensive, they're still cheaper than the real thing.

They also don't smell, you can use them anywhere, they look & feel like having a real cigarette (for the most part) and they don't mess up your teeth (along with potentially being far less harmful than the real thing).

The wiki page has a positive study listed in it: Electronic cigarette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's another good one: E-Cigarettes Don't Harm Heart, Study Shows

Congrats on the little one! I was a 20 year, 1-2 pack a day smoker who quit on accident with electronic cigarettes three years ago. Best thing I ever did for myself.

according to my knowledge it has toxins and also emits just the steam not smoke like the other ones. it wont do a whole lot of passive smoking cos of those reasons.
thats upto me.

No, and the two major vaping (what using an e-cig is often called) organisations, CASAA and the NVC, both have studies, and doctors and lawyer activists backing them up. Especially when it concerns toxins and equipment safety. The 'toxin situation' happened once, years ago, and involved cheap Chinese liquid that had minute traces of ethylene glycol. That was years ago, and with the advent of so many quality domestic liquid sources using high-end ingredients it's pretty much a non-issue.

However, I dont see an advantage except for the fact he doesn't smell like smoke and can do it anywhere. That being said there has been some studies done that say they are almost as dangerous as smoking for your lungs. I know he still has a smokers cough and voice. But its definitely easier on us who are around him. I can get the info on his if your interested? And if not do some research before, dont just buy one at the stores. Good luck and as they say...Don't quit, quitting!

I've been vaping for three years now, and I can tell you my lung function only keeps increasing. I can prove this with not only the amount of activity I can do know vs when I was a smoker, all the medication I don't take any more, as well as tests my doc has performed on me during the last several years. I could just be luckier than your brother, but I've known enough people to quit smoking this way (several dozen face to face, the forums are filled with thousands of people with similar stories) to know my story is much more common than the opposite.

If he still has a smokers cough, he may be allergic/developing an allergy to whatever base liquid he's using, or to a flavoring component. It's not common, but it's far from rare. For me (and most others I've known personally), the smokers cough went away within 1-2 weeks, and a large part of that was just your body getting rid of some of the gunk you've thrown at your lungs over the years. Unless your brother was smoking over 50 years (the oldest ex-smoker I spent time with was a 50 year 2 pack a day smoker, and even he didn't have the cough after a couple weeks), he should be well past the smoker's cough by now.

Ive always wondered about those things, how " safe" is the radiation they give off??

Radiation? There's no radiation. It's nothing but a miniature battery powered fog machine with nicotine in the liquid.

reaper,

when i first started I used the ego-T.

510 kits r ok - but i need smth with more power.

Currently I use a ProVari Mini with a dual coil cartomizer. The dual coils really changed the way I use ecigs. They hold a lot of liquid and with the right voltage give awesome Throat hit and vapor.

If you're on a budget and don't care what your ecig looks like I'd recommend the VV Box made my Madvapes.

There's so many ecigs out there its crazy.

I used Reo Grand, Reo Mini, Infinity by Buzzkill, Omega and Silver Bullet by Altsmoke, Darwin by Evolv (best yet), Provari, several wood mods.

Just rememember that the 510 kits are low on power and might not give you the best throat hit and vapor.

Stick to it.

Studies confirmed ecigs to be 10000000 safer than 'analogs'. Don't listen to anyone who says otherwise, they're just jealous they still smoke reg cigs.

Also, I probably spent hundreds of dollars in the beginning to find the right ecig and juice.. but its worth it.

A lot of us spent small fortunes to start, it's a totally different game these days. Thee VV box mod from MV is a great idea, and I love that company. The only other model I'd recommend to someone starting out now would be the Lava Tube. It's cheap enough to be comparable to most other starter kits, with much more variety to find your sweet spot with. And while it's wider than the new Ego Twists, it's not a lot longer while offering 2-4 times the battery life. The mini versions should still have better battery life than the Twists, while still not using proprietary batteries. But as a rule, as long as it doesn't break your bank and offers enough to cover changing preferences as you quit, it's going to be a better idea than what you're doing now.

thanks for all of the info gfuys theres so many to choose from that vv box mod what else would i need to buy to make it work?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131