over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: help, friend busted in sting operation

Zarati

Registered
A friend of mine was messaging an undercover cop who claimed to be 14-15, he went to meet her, was arrested. It was for sex, was a sting. I don't know where he met her, must be social media. He's in jail now til his court date on Friday. Everyone is shocked by this, embarrassed

On a scale of 1-10, how fucked is he?
Is it worth getting a really good lawyer? Just need to know what to do.

I'm not gonna lie folks, I think what he did is absolutely wrong, but it's not as horrible as rape and since sex didn't happen, doesn't deserve to be a sex offender forever, definitely deserves some time to get a wakeup call

He is fucked and I hope they throw the book at him. He is a pedophile and hopefully will be someone's girlfriend in prison.

I'm not gonna lie folks, I think what he did is absolutely wrong, but it's not as horrible as rape and since sex didn't happen, doesn't deserve to be a sex offender forever, definitely deserves some time to get a wakeup call
Sex didn’t happen only because the police were there instead cos otherwise he would’ve. The fact that the person said they were 14-15 and he pursued it is the issue. I don’t know regarding sex offender for life but to me he shows an interest in young girls makes him a danger in my eyes

The fact that you’re making light of it is troubling and actually it’s statutory rape so you’re off on that too.

First off, if he was barely 18, I could get behind a little time in jail , maybe a month, no felony charge or sex offender that will ruin his life.

How old is he?

A friend of mine was messaging an undercover cop who claimed to be 14-15, he went to meet her, was arrested. It was for sex, was a sting. I don't know where he met her, must be social media. He's in jail now til his court date on Friday. Everyone is shocked by this, embarrassed

It IS rape, what he intended to do, the worst kind. That’s WHY they set up these sting operations. He’s a predator and if you think what he wanted to do is okay, you’re not right in the head either.

hes going to get greenlighted if hes white or mexican and he deserves every second of it. if he's a BROTHER they dont have any rules or code of conduct. They get away with killing kids and all kinds of stuff in California. Rapes you name it. They have no hierarchy. you are defending a child molestor, shame on you bro. minimizing his attempt because he didnt actually fornicate with the teenager? do you have kids? I hope not! guess what, he's not going to make it till forever, if he's white or mexican he will get whacked sooner or later even on the PC yards which in California outnumber the mainline GP yards. the PC gangs will put up with RAPISTS, but not CHOMOS!!!! the drop out gangsters in there will WHACK HIM. I hate to say this but there are some solid homeys who have fallen from grace, dudes who have 2 strikes and have refused to put in work because they have a release date and a family counting on them, and they will get to him. fuck him this post makes me want to vomit. the only good child molester is a dead one, similarly to the only good nazi is a dead one. the GUARDS will give his paperwork up!!! I've seen it happen to SNITCHES! trying to walk mainline and the guard lets the key holder know who the fuck is in their car , and the homeys will take care of BIZ. ESPECIALLY LIFERS. but they arent on the level 1, 2 ,3 yards hardly. But fools who just got in the pen, and hit with major time 20+ years will HAVE NO CHOICE they have to take orders from the TOP and whack these fools, most enjoy doing it too.

best case scenario for your "friend" is he will get turned out by some giant black predator and be his bitch and slave for eternity. this sometime happens to whiteboys in prison in California, Mexicans NO, there would be a fucking RIOT

OP u need to watch some "to catch a predator" episodes with chris hansen on youtube. it was a big dateline NBC show back in the day that set up these stings and interviews the perpetrators when they showed up at the houses. and yes as multiple ppl on here already said, hes fucked and gonna get victimized hard if not killed when he gets to the big house, being a chomo is a big deal.

OP u need to watch some "to catch a predator" episodes with chris hansen on youtube. it was a big dateline NBC show back in the day that set up these stings and interviews the perpetrators when they showed up at the houses. and yes as multiple ppl on here already said, hes fucked and gonna get victimized hard if not killed when he gets to the big house, being a chomo is a big deal.
Watched a few of them. What sort’ve time do people actually get for this?

If it’s same as the uk, it won’t be long enough whatever it is. Commit fraud here and you go down for a long time, paedo and you get a smack on the wrist quite often. Makes you sick

Not sure what will happen to him. Also unsure what "CHOMO" means.

I do know however, he's a predator, and in some serious trouble...

1: he’s not your friend, he’s dead to you now

2: if he’s still your friend, you’re dead to everyone else

Not trying to be a dick, but burn him. Child rapists are worse than murderers in my book.

He’s f’d. royally. Long sentence, and if he does make it out he’ll be a different guy - what he goes through will be what he deserves, and it’ll be horrible.

Not sure what will happen to him. Also unsure what "CHOMO" means.

I do know however, he's a predator, and in some serious trouble...
Child molester I’m assuming but you’d think it’d be CHIMO

Would you have this same attitude if someone else was doing it to your daughter or neice?

Doens't deserve to be listed a sexual offender? Dude he nearly fucked a 14-15 year old. How old is he? The reason they make that law is to save future 14-15 year olds from being abused. Why are you defending your bro. This is wrong.

Disgusting. Hopefully your friend is no longer your friend and I hope they put him away as long as possible. Nothing sickens me more than a rapist and pedo. Props to the police for keeping children safe from these predators. Shocking you made this post trying to get him help like it was a juice bust LMAO, sick.

That' shouldn't be someone you call a friend . This is most likely not his first time doing this , it's just the time he gets caught. I hope he's white . The Woods in the pound will bring more justice than any court ever will . He'll most likely be rented out for sex until they get sick of looking at him and fuck him all the way off .

That' shouldn't be someone you call a friend . This is most likely not his first time doing this , it's just the time he gets caught. I hope he's white . The Woods in the pound will bring more justice than any court ever will . He'll most likely be rented out for sex until they get sick of looking at him and fuck him all the way off .
I've never been to prison but I feel like I've heard inmates do not like pedos and people who committ crimes against women.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear