over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT legal advice

ya im on probation for a felony... have 2 jobs....work 7 days a week. I hope the lawyer can get it go away

Ouch. Yeah, get a good lawyer. You can call Rick Collin's office and they may be able to recommend someone in the local area who is experienced in AAS matters. Otherwise, a well-established local defense attorney, preferentially one who has previously been a prosecutor, and who knows the local DA and judges. Relationships shouldn't matter when it comes to the law, but of course they do, in all areas of human life.

Very sorry to hear your troubles. While one may or may not get their undergarments in a bunch for 6 to 8 tabs, it depends greatly on what state, what area of the the state, and Big City or rural area. But....

Your biggest issue by far is the fact you are on Probation. In most jurisdictions the probation office does not need a conviction to trigger probation violation. An arrest, an indictment, or "true bill" is enough to trigger a probation violation. It also requires close much less work on the prosectution side to exact a pound of flesh from you.

That is the number 1, 2, and 3, reason to get an attorney now. Especially if you are on probation in the same jurisdiction/state/county that you were searched in. It also will matter if the charges you are on probation for are related to drugs.

PWood

Why did they search your car? I hope you haven’t made any statements. Keep your mouth shut. Get a lawyer. It’s a misdemeanor?

Small quantity of a schedule 3 controlled substance in most jurisdictions is going to be a misdemeanor.

Given your probation status, things really aren't looking great man. A lawyer without that felony probation could likely have plea bargained this down to a criminal diversion program with no record on the back end. Being on probation completely changes that possibility for you. How many years left on your original sentence? Because you may find yourself completing that sentence unfortunately.

thanks for all the info bros..

Im on 10 years probation...done 1 year of it
I don’t want to parrot as everyone is correct in the lawyer part.
I hope you can fight this and get it dropped so it doesn’t violate your probation.
Going after that small amount of an AAS, that’s ridiculous but since you are on probation and a felon, the cops are looking to get you anyway they can.
goodluck and I hope the best for you, and you never have heard of this substance.... you take gnc supps

Ridiculous that they took the time and expense to test SIX pills...and it took a YEAR to get the results.....truly senseless.
Exactly, especially concerning the state of law enforcement in some areas of our nation right now.

hopefully he broke chain of command somehow....or didnt keep the bodycam footage

thanks for all the info bros..

Im on 10 years probation...done 1 year of it

10 years probation for what? Your gonna get a VOP and you won’t have time to look for a lawyer. In my town there’s a good chance you could do jail time with a VOP on state felony probation like your on.

Very sorry to hear your troubles. While one may or may not get their undergarments in a bunch for 6 to 8 tabs, it depends greatly on what state, what area of the the state, and Big City or rural area. But....

Your biggest issue by far is the fact you are on Probation. In most jurisdictions the probation office does not need a conviction to trigger probation violation. An arrest, an indictment, or "true bill" is enough to trigger a probation violation. It also requires close much less work on the prosectution side to exact a pound of flesh from you.

That is the number 1, 2, and 3, reason to get an attorney now. Especially if you are on probation in the same jurisdiction/state/county that you were searched in. It also will matter if the charges you are on probation for are related to drugs.

PWood

It sounds like he is charge was drugs for the cop to seize his protein powder thinking it could be something else. Hopefully he gets a lienant judge. Normally they allow one VOP before jail time but this is for a new charge....

10 years probation for what? Your gonna get a VOP and you won’t have time to look for a lawyer. In my town there’s a good chance you could do jail time with a VOP on state felony probation like your on.

POCS ( not steroid related)

With the BS going on in this country now LE should have threw the fkn 6 pills in the garbage and let him off with a warning.
Honestly thats what I thought he was going to do....Take what I had and trash it....couldnt fucking believe it when he called me.

Anyone know of any OTC supps that have analogues of anavar?

thankfully I havent been charged yet and its in a different county than my other arrest.....hopefully my lawyer can get to it before I am formerly charged and make a deal

thankfully I havent been charged yet and its in a different county than my other arrest.....hopefully my lawyer can get to it before I am formerly charged and make a deal
Yeah, don't waste any more time. Get a good lawyer now. If you haven't already, I would clean house and get off of any illegal substances.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws