over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT legal advice

Yeah, don't waste any more time. Get a good lawyer now. If you haven't already, I would clean house and get off of any illegal substances.

Right! The PO is gonna do a surprise visit. No warrant needed!

Right! The PO is gonna do a surprise visit. No warrant needed!
Its not like they tell you that they obtained a warrant. If they took things this far over 6 pills I wouldn't put it past them. Who knows what kind of judge they can dredge up.

Its not like they tell you that they obtained a warrant. If they took things this far over 6 pills I wouldn't put it past them. Who knows what kind of judge they can dredge up.

If they were going to get a warrant, they would have done so already, before calling him on the phone to let him know his tablets tested positive for Anavar. They would have just come through his door with a battering ram, guns drawn, like they did to me. No knock or notification necessary.

But his probation officer can certainly lock him up and send him back to prison to complete the rest of his sentence. So it's a good idea to clean up, clean out, get a lawyer, and get ready to go before a judge.

If they want you, they'll come and get you. Retain a good lawyer first.

If they were going to get a warrant, they would have done so already, before calling him on the phone to let him know his tablets tested positive for Anavar. They would have just come through his door with a battering ram, guns drawn, like they did to me. No knock or notification necessary.

But his probation officer can certainly lock him up and send him back to prison to complete the rest of his sentence. So it's a good idea to clean up, clean out, get a lawyer, and get ready to go before a judge.

If they want you, they'll come and get you. Retain a good lawyer first.
You would think so. No matter what its a good idea to clean house. If they have someone that was already arrested for sale of drugs I could see them set up surveillance with the hope of catching a bigger fish, rather than rush right in. Probably not applicable in this case.

IMO, its fkn insane to fk with someones life over 6 fkn pills. Throw in garbage, give warning. No one hands are totally clean in this life and its good karma to give some people a break. Theres enough hard core criminals, cho mos out there to fkn get. Im sorry for your troubles bro. 6 fkn tabs. wtf

OK i will be the bad guy here. I was a cop for 30 years. The fact that he is facing charges is not the cops fault. He made the decision to drive around with anavar in his car. This is the problem with society. Everyone is looking to redirect blame...and if you believe the media, the police are seemingly responsible for all things bad in society. Racism, violence, homelessness, drug addiction etc.

Here is the bottom line. He is on FELONY PROBATION for 10 years. He CHOSE to accept probation. He could have opted out and instead gone to jail for his conviction. But he chose probation rather than a jail sentence (or longer jail sentence than what he got). Along with probation comes rules you need to follow. For example. If you are on probation it is not a good idea to drive around with illegal drugs in any amount. This is not rocket science.

I am not saying that drugs should even be illegal. Or prostitution. That is a different conversation. But for this conversation...IMO the cop did not fk over his life. The fact is, he made 3 decisions that he is solely responsible for. 1. He committed a felony crime that he was convicted of. 2. He accepted probation as a term of his conviction. 3. He possessed illegal drugs while being on probation. And this is the cops fault how?

My advice. Yes, certainly get a lawyer. Since this is a very low grade crime, perhaps the best strategy is to plead guilty quickly and accept the drug diversion class or whatever they typically give someone for a low grade misdemeanor and HOPE that it somehow does not get reported to the county where you are on probation. You likely won't do a single day in jail for the new beef, but if they slap a probation violation on you...you might be paying the price (incarceration) for the past offense. Whatever the case, a criminal defense attorney will give you far better advice than any of us on this message board will do.

Whatever the case, good luck. We are all brothers in iron so I respect everyone on here.

OK i will be the bad guy here. I was a cop for 30 years. The fact that he is facing charges is not the cops fault. He made the decision to drive around with anavar in his car. This is the problem with society. Everyone is looking to redirect blame...and if you believe the media, the police are seemingly responsible for all things bad in society. Racism, violence, homelessness, drug addiction etc.

Here is the bottom line. He is on FELONY PROBATION for 10 years. He CHOSE to accept probation. He could have opted out and instead gone to jail for his conviction. But he chose probation rather than a jail sentence (or longer jail sentence than what he got). Along with probation comes rules you need to follow. For example. If you are on probation it is not a good idea to drive around with illegal drugs in any amount. This is not rocket science.

I am not saying that drugs should even be illegal. Or prostitution. That is a different conversation. But for this conversation...IMO the cop did not fk over his life. The fact is, he made 3 decisions that he is solely responsible for. 1. He committed a felony crime that he was convicted of. 2. He accepted probation as a term of his conviction. 3. He possessed illegal drugs while being on probation. And this is the cops fault how?

My advice. Yes, certainly get a lawyer. Since this is a very low grade crime, perhaps the best strategy is to plead guilty quickly and accept the drug diversion class or whatever they typically give someone for a low grade misdemeanor and HOPE that it somehow does not get reported to the county where you are on probation. You likely won't do a single day in jail for the new beef, but if they slap a probation violation on you...you might be paying the price (incarceration) for the past offense. Whatever the case, a criminal defense attorney will give you far better advice than any of us on this message board will do.

Whatever the case, good luck. We are all brothers in iron so I respect everyone on here.
I respect your service. I was tier 1 mil, many years.. but although you are correct i would throw the 6..pills in the street. give a guy a break. Many LE i know on shit.. Period. Its not coke, meth, etc. I spent time doing snatch and grabs HVTs in the sandbox. I knew when to cut slack. FKN BS anavar?

There are cities now where people arrested for violent crimes are back out on the street the same day, no charges. No consequences. Yet our member on here is being dragged through the coals for 6 tablets. Sure he broke his probation, but there are a lot of folks getting away with a lot more these days. Sure two wrongs dont make a right, but how is it fair that violent felons, some that have assaulted police officers, are let go with no punishment whatsoever?

I bet you are really glad that you are not an officer anymore. Ive got high respect for just about every officer i have ever come across. Tough tough job. I admire you for having been one for 30 years.

I respect your service. I was tier 1 mil, many years.. but although you are correct i would throw the 6..pills in the street. give a guy a break. Many LE i know on shit.. Period. Its not coke, meth, etc. I spent time doing snatch and grabs HVTs in the sandbox. I knew when to cut slack. FKN BS anavar?

First, thanks. Next, if you change the conversation to what should be considered illegal (drugs/prostitution etc) then my post is irrelevant. That is not my point. I don't think 6 tabs of anavar should be illegal. But, do you really want cops to have that much discretion? As a cop if I personally disagree with the law should I just turn a blind eye? NO. The voters define the laws and the police are entrusted to enforce those laws. If the voters change the law (for example MJ is now legal in Cali) then the cops don't continue to enforce that law. It is very simple. Is there room for discretion? Absolutely. It is even built into the penal code..for things like traffic infractions. OR maybe even for a guy with 6 pills as a first time offender. But the fact he is on probation for drugs makes it difficult to justify using discretion. My entire point is, everyone seemed to be piling on and blaming the cop. But, the fact is he was only doing his job. He was enforcing the laws that YOU (maybe not you personally) entrusted him to enforce. Meanwhile, our msg board brother is painted as the victim despite the fact that he was the one who violated the law. Honestly, this is purely a case of the nature of the offense. Because this is a bodybuilder website I assume 99% of you are generally OK with PEDS being legal. But, if I changed the nature of the crime I guarantee I could get you to change your view on the cop looking the other way.

Blame it on Corona Virus.

you will not get jail time either way. Any priors?
Gonna fine you probably with probation and since it’s a drug maybe drug tests.

There are cities now where people arrested for violent crimes are back out on the street the same day, no charges. No consequences. Yet our member on here is being dragged through the coals for 6 tablets. Sure he broke his probation, but there are a lot of folks getting away with a lot more these days. Sure two wrongs dont make a right, but how is it fair that violent felons, some that have assaulted police officers, are let go with no punishment whatsoever?

I bet you are really glad that you are not an officer anymore. Ive got high respect for just about every officer i have ever come across. Tough tough job. I admire you for having been one for 30 years.
Thanks, sent you a PM. Always appreciate your posts btw.

Blame it on Corona Virus.

you will not get jail time either way. Any priors?
Gonna fine you probably with probation and since it’s a drug maybe drug tests.
He was already on a 10 year probation and only 1 year into it. That's the rub.

I second this I support the blue 100 percent. Hopefully op will get some leniency in this case.

Lawyer up and also find a low-t doctor that would prescribe you anavar.

I know it sounds like a crazy way to persuade their opinion, but I had a buddy get caught with test vials and he got a test prescription before he went to court and they didnt check the dates and threw it out.

They wouldnt likely contact an old doctor if you had an old prescription. It may not be the way to fight the case, but if you could do that it surely might help.

Getting oxandrolone precisely may prove difficult, but there are many doctors that give certain desired AAS.

I have a felony possession from years back too and I dont do anything anymore, but I make sure not to ever drive with anything on me.

Good luck bro.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner