over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT Rant- Wearing tank tops out

Rory33

Banned
I dress casual. I dont wear fancy clothes. Buy my hanes 4pack of tshirts regularly to wear to dinner, movies, out at night. Also I like wearing my cheap tank tops.

Ive noticed tho that a guy that doesnt work out can wear a tank top into a bar and they dont say anything. I wear one in the bar and all of a sudden I get shit about it. People I know say Im showing off, door guys I dont know ask me to please leave and put a shirt on. Yet they let some schmuck sitting down at the bar wearing one stay with no prob....

Anyone else experience this? For the record Im pretty covered in tats so that attracts attention as well.

I might just be wearing a tank if I am running to the store or doing errands quick, but I would never wear one to the bar because for guys like us with a lot of muscle it can just be asking for trouble and could make you look like you seeking attention.

But yeah Iv noticed it, I know what your saying and its BS but the way it is.

haters gunna hate, i would bump up my dose x 2 and come back to the bar 6 weeks later bigger ha.

I dress casual. I dont wear fancy clothes. Buy my hanes 4pack of tshirts regularly to wear to dinner, movies, out at night. Also I like wearing my cheap tank tops.

Ive noticed tho that a guy that doesnt work out can wear a tank top into a bar and they dont say anything. I wear one in the bar and all of a sudden I get shit about it. People I know say Im showing off, door guys I dont know ask me to please leave and put a shirt on. Yet they let some schmuck sitting down at the bar wearing one stay with no prob....

Anyone else experience this? For the record Im pretty covered in tats so that attracts attention as well.

Yup 100% true. Talk about pure jealousy. I see hispanic skinny guys in wife beaters all the time and no one will say a word to them

yes

this does happen. there is actually an in between stage in my experience. when you are thin (how i started) people ignore you are in a tank top cuz you pose no threat. then when you get to a very athletic "he must work out" physique people start to hate and will talk shit about the tank top. but keep getting bigger... and pretty soon if you get "huge" looking. no one notices the tank top but you answer workout questions all night:rolleyes:
"normal" people:banghead:
-JS

I might just be wearing a tank if I am running to the store or doing errands quick, but I would never wear one to the bar because for guys like us with a lot of muscle it can just be asking for trouble and could make you look like you seeking attention.

But yeah Iv noticed it, I know what your saying and its BS but the way it is.

I live down south and it gets hot alot. Tren doesnt help much lol. I'm not even in the bar drinking, just shooting pool. I play at home and like to do tournaments out as well.

Yup 100% true. Talk about pure jealousy. I see hispanic skinny guys in wife beaters all the time and no one will say a word to them

Lol I was just in one where there were two in white wife beaters and I walk in and the door guy gets nervous and asks me if I can please throw a shirt on. I was like "wtf? I'm not even drinking, just got invited to play in the pool tournament" had to text the manager to let him know and he was cool. But shit gets old.

I live down south and it gets hot alot. Tren doesnt help much lol. I'm not even in the bar drinking, just shooting pool. I play at home and like to do tournaments out as well.

Lol I was just in one where there were two in white wife beaters and I walk in and the door guy gets nervous and asks me if I can please throw a shirt on. I was like "wtf? I'm not even drinking, just got invited to play in the pool tournament" had to text the manager to let him know and he was cool. But shit gets old.

Well then DONT WEAR A TANK TOP TO THE BAR. Kuuuuuuumon man:rolleyes:

What's worse? A tank top or an Affliction Tapout shirt??

Ya especially when they are buying medium and larges lol. I don't know man. Just sounds like u are looking for the attention if ur wearing a tank top to the bar.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Ya especially when they are buying medium and larges lol. I don't know man. Just sounds like u are looking for the attention if ur wearing a tank top to the bar.

Let me just clarify on a weekend night that it's packed, I'll wear a Hanes tshirt. Monday night pool tournament? I want to be comfortable. Why can these skinny kids wear them an it's ok, yet if I wear it, it's asking for attention?

i dont know about you guys but the guys who wear tank tops generally are really small and thin skater looking punks who are underweight and really need a haircut

or

guys who are 20-30% bodyfat with little semblance of muscle, usually guys who are naturally huge fat guys. i think it's because they think the tank top hides their gut but they can show off their massive fatceps and show everyone who's boss

one thing i've noticed is that guys who are really built who have decent leanness tend to wear a lot of nfl and nba jerseys

What's worse? A tank top or an Affliction Tapout shirt??

I actually did just buy an Affliction bathing suit at Marshalls for $23. Oh, and I went to see professional wrestling and wore a tanktop to that.

I don't go to bars. One time when I was natural, went inside the gas station w/ under armour, and this old guy says "What size is that shirt? a smedium? Damn if dude aint cut up like a stallion though" I thought it was funny.

But yea I go to church on sunday, and occasionally I'll see some guy in there that may do some barbell curls and a few pushups at best wearin a tank top, and it's cool. If I wore a tank, I would get a lot of evil glares.

I never wear white tanks, always black

i dont know about you guys but the guys who wear tank tops generally are really small and thin skater looking punks who are underweight and really need a haircut

or

guys who are 20-30% bodyfat with little semblance of muscle, usually guys who are naturally huge fat guys. i think it's because they think the tank top hides their gut but they can show off their massive fatceps and show everyone who's boss

one thing i've noticed is that guys who are really built who have decent leanness tend to wear a lot of nfl and nba jerseys[/QUOTE]

Yeah buddy!:D

Attachments

• securedownload (2).jpg
    securedownload (2).jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 857
one thing i've noticed is that guys who are really built who have decent leanness tend to wear a lot of nfl and nba jerseys

Lol definitely don't see anyone but wanna be gangsters or fat guys wearing jerseys here.

I'm in a small college town so its nothing to see people walking into a grocery store wearing bathing suits middle of the day

Let me just clarify on a weekend night that it's packed, I'll wear a Hanes tshirt. Monday night pool tournament? I want to be comfortable. Why can these skinny kids wear them an it's ok, yet if I wear it, it's asking for attention?

I understand what u mean on the double standards. It is bs. But if u have more muscle than the average joe and u are wearing tank tops out ur going to get attention. Now it might be from a hot chick or it might be from the door guy that feels insecure. It can't always be positive attention. That's just life.

I dunno I do notice that as well.... I also love how you get those tall skinny kids in gym sports long enough to be short pants and xxxl shirts

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

i don't even wear tank tops anymore out in public. i hate the attention i get, it gets old quick. guys get incredibly jealous or try to bring up roids or something stupid and most girls will be intimidated and start blushing and act more shy and think you're a dumb meathead, unless they know better and are the more confident and outgoing type. i just wear my oversized t shirts everywhere.

i remember the other day after i was done with the gym i was really sweaty and pumped in my tank top but i had to run into the store to grab some ice cream and bananas real quick and the looks that i got made me feel awkward than anything. i could only imagine what a really buff guy feels like :D or a girl with a huge set of knockers and a giant booty

Last edited:

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner