over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT: What would you do in my situation?

It's a hard situation to be in. I go through something similar (Different circumstances) with my mom. She is manipulative, spiteful, and always has to have some type of drama going on.

Was like that my whole life. Attention always had to be one her...if not she would create "situations" where it would be on her ...good or bad she didn't care.

What I did when I was old enough and on my own was had a talk about her issues and how it legitimately affected myself and others. She then tried to turn everything around as she was the victim.

I gave it an honest effort and she wanted nothing to do with it. So I told her until she changed, I could not have that negative impact in myself or my family's life.

Over the years she would act like she was "better"...but I knew that if I waited a couple of days before acknowledging her....she would let her true self show again.

I would then remind her of how she hadn't changed and was still trying to manipulate me.

But I gave her every chance. Now I only have limited contact with her, and never take my family around her. My dad and I get along great and I feel sorry for him as he has to deal with it all.

But I laid it all out there one time completely open and honest....after that it was her decision. She made her choice and now this is how we deal with it now.

shoulda said it was my brother instead of my sister lol...

didn't think my post would rally PM's white knight land force.

(she's not going to sleep with any of you)

Well at least there´s people here who care, even if you don´t. Luckily the concept of family and friendship is not ellusive to most of us, check your preferred sponsor for some empathydrol man.

the underlying issue is she has literally never been punished. she's a spoiled brat who has always gotten her way.

How would u feel if next month she did it again and you obviously not going to be there to control the steering form the side and she ran into some kids playing around the street corner or she had a collision with another vehicle and killed herself.

What you going to tell yourself and your family and others then ? oh yes I was aware of this issue, happened last month actually while I was with her in the car but i choose not to address it and simply cut off from my sister cos I couldn't give a fuck?

I can't control her or what she does... she's a grown ass woman (almost 28).. not some little kid who doesn't know better.

and yeah, I had a 'talk' with her... it was pretty much a one-sided verbal assault with plenty of 4 letter words, but she almost got us and others killed, so I don't care if I was being meeeeeeeaaan.

and she just sat there, and cried softly to herself.. as usual.

see, it's the current year, and women want to be our equals, that means they get treated like equals..

im not gonna coddle and coo her until she quietly drifts off to sleep when she almost caused unspeakable vehicular carnage.

why would I empathize with her? and for what? she's never been through shit lol.. she's been walking on easy street since the day she was born (and yes, I know that for a fact).

I have friends who have been beaten, whipped, molested, betrayed, abandoned... anything you can imagine.. and they understand responsibility and consequences.

this is like that Ethan Couch dickhead in texas... got drunk at 16 and turned 4 people into red asphalt.

judge was like "well, he's never had consequences, so there's no way he could have known what he did was wrong... better give him a slap on the wrist."

Well at least there´s people here who care, even if you don´t. Luckily the concept of family and friendship is not ellusive to most of us, check your preferred sponsor for some empathydrol man.

real talk now

is there any time, any circumstances at which family and friends become 'not family and friends' to you?

do you pop out forgiveness like a gumball machine?

im just curious if there's a line with you dude... and if there is, where do you personally draw it?

It's a hard situation to be in. I go through something similar (Different circumstances) with my mom. She is manipulative, spiteful, and always has to have some type of drama going on.

Was like that my whole life. Attention always had to be one her...if not she would create "situations" where it would be on her ...good or bad she didn't care.

What I did when I was old enough and on my own was had a talk about her issues and how it legitimately affected myself and others. She then tried to turn everything around as she was the victim.

I gave it an honest effort and she wanted nothing to do with it. So I told her until she changed, I could not have that negative impact in myself or my family's life.

Over the years she would act like she was "better"...but I knew that if I waited a couple of days before acknowledging her....she would let her true self show again.

I would then remind her of how she hadn't changed and was still trying to manipulate me.

But I gave her every chance. Now I only have limited contact with her, and never take my family around her. My dad and I get along great and I feel sorry for him as he has to deal with it all.

But I laid it all out there one time completely open and honest....after that it was her decision. She made her choice and now this is how we deal with it now.

but... but she's your faaaaaaaamily

but... but she's your faaaaaaaamily

She's my mom.....regardless of that fact I will do anything to keep that negativity out of my daughter's life.

Don't get me wrong...I am civil to her when I am around her. But once she starts her "thing"...I simply leave.

I treat my family the same way I try to treat anyone I know. I'm honest and truthful, but I don't "sugarcoat" anything or put on an act as I wouldn't want the same in return.

She's my mom.....regardless of that fact I will do anything to keep that negativity out of my daughter's life.

Don't get me wrong...I am civil to her when I am around her. But once she starts her "thing"...I simply leave.

I treat my family the same way I try to treat anyone I know. I'm honest and truthful, but I don't "sugarcoat" anything or put on an act as I wouldn't want the same in return.

YOU MONSTER!!

jk bro, I know exactly how you feel. it's nice to get some more realistic input other than 'just help her bro'... lol :eek:

'this is my fault, and your responsibility'

real talk now

is there any time, any circumstances at which family and friends become 'not family and friends' to you?

im just curious if there's a line with you dude... and if there is, where do you personally draw it?

I guess I'll be the only one to keep it real.

My family consists of druggies/alcoholics/smokers/idiots

I haven't talked to any of them including my mother/sister/etc. Since I was 18 and moved out, I'm 25 now.

I refuse to be around any negativity or bullshit what so ever. No drinkers/smokers/drug users/stupid people, but that's just my life choice. Nothing against people who do such things.

If someone gets on my nerves more often than they make me happy then good bye.

I guess I'll be the only one to keep it real.

My family consists of druggies/alcoholics/smokers/idiots

I haven't talked to any of them including my mother/sister/etc. Since I was 18 and moved out, I'm 25 now.

I refuse to be around any negativity or bullshit what so ever. No drinkers/smokers/drug users/stupid people, but that's just my life choice. Nothing against people who do such things.

If someone gets on my nerves more often than they make me happy then good bye.

YOU MONSTER!!! THEY ARE YOUR FAMILYYYYYYYYYY

The best you can do is just tell her what the problem is what she can do to fix it which you already did. Beyond that you know her best in terms of if you think she's a lost cause or not.

Someone people (even family and friends) can be lost causes and you'll just end up wasting your time and life trying to change/help them while ending up hurt yourself.

real talk now

Well I´m no saint, but I have a great family and love them, I also try to keep a positive outlook on things, if that doesn´t go down well with you, ok, but there´s no need to act like a labia majora and belittle (slice) people for it. I only came here out of concern and good will, not to argue or have a "mine is worse than yours and they´re all bad" extravaganza for fuck´s sake. I´m starting to sense something...

ko1fr.jpg

On my planet - when a family member does something like this - its customary to use the Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator and "remove" said family member from society.

You humans are weak.

Well I´m no saint, but I have a great family and love them, I also try to keep a positive outlook on things, if that doesn´t go down well with you, ok, but there´s no need to act like a labia majora and belittle (slice) people for it. I only came here out of concern and good will, not to argue or have a "mine is worse than yours and they´re all bad" extravaganza for fuck´s sake. I´m starting to sense something...

ko1fr.jpg

I keep a positive outlook on things as well

all these people keep telling me 'but she's family'.. im just curious if there is a line where that belief no longer matters..

and if there is a line, where do you guys draw it?

consciously making the decision to get hammered before picking me up from work, and almost getting me, herself, and God knows who else killed... that's not just your everyday 'oopsie'

im not trying to be confrontational, and I apologized that I have come across that way.. im genuinely and sincerely curious.

On my planet - when a family member does something like this - its customary to use the Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator and "remove" said family member from society.

You humans are weak.

MM good to see you bro

hope you have been well.

what do you reckon 'bout my situation?

I guess a lot of people here are lucky enough not to have such fucked up relationships with their families. Cussing her out is a real mature way of dealing with it, what happened to the "no bully plz?". Throw in your usual misogynistic bullshit because she's weak (crying while getting screamed at by you, unbelievable, fucking women), and this thread turned out pretty much as you'd expect.

I guess a lot of people here are lucky enough not to have such fucked up relationships with their families. Cussing her out is a real mature way of dealing with it, what happened to the "no bully plz?". Throw in your usual misogynistic bullshit because she's weak (crying while getting screamed at by you, unbelievable, fucking women), and this thread turned out pretty much as you'd expect.

SHE ALMOST GOT PEOPLE KILLED

dude take off your fucking white knight glasses

some of you guys are unbelievable for fuck's sake

SHE ALMOST GOT PEOPLE KILLED

dude take off your fucking white knight glasses

some of you guys are unbelievable for fuck's sake

Of course that's unacceptable, but going straight to meltdown without even querying why it happened, the root causes of her bahaviour, is shortsighted, immature, and utterly typical.

You already mentioned this was out of character, doesn't usually drink etc, at no point have you seemed concerned about the root cause, other than she's a "spoiled bitch". Any recent health scares, job concerns, mental health issues? Try asking about those things if you give a fuck about your own sister. If you can't even care about women biologically related to you, that speaks volumes about your own issues with the opposite sex. The "she always gets a pass" is bullshit and just comes across as petty jealousy. Was she the favorite in your family growing up?

I suspect you'll figure it out when it's too late to do anything about it.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws