over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Our Personal Gear History

I got hit when i WAs 18 by a fed crossing some stallion and ttokyo at san ysidro border in SD
got locked up
i watched 2 homeys cross 50 yards in front of me loaded with gear too unscathed
Yeah. I always transfered oils to some innocent looking bottle. Usually a small glass juice bottle. Sanitized by 99% iso
I pinned straight from the bottle once I reached home in UTC.

Yeah. I always transfered oils to some innocent looking bottle. Usually a small glass juice bottle. Sanitized by 99% iso
I pinned straight from the bottle once I reached home in UTC.
i would do this with ketamine ,transfer into water bottles easy way to cross

I am @ LA JOLLA :)train in utc

i would do this with ketamine ,transfer into water bottles easy way to cross

I am @ LA JOLLA :)train in utc
i'd like to say i pioneered this method back in 98/99 haha
i'd bring back 30-40 bottles of nubain, or 5 of the 50ml Torbugesic, in a water bottle. (always had about a kilo of ketamine at home i couldnt move and didnt use)
pour 3 full bottles of Reforvit-B into a coke can and walk through customs, placing it on the counter when showing my ID. same with the water bottles.

It’s all right here on the board already.

i'd like to say i pioneered this method back in 98/99 haha
i'd bring back 30-40 bottles of nubain, or 5 of the 50ml Torbugesic, in a water bottle. (always had about a kilo of ketamine at home i couldnt move and didnt use)
pour 3 full bottles of Reforvit-B into a coke can and walk through customs, placing it on the counter when showing my ID. same with the water bottles.
I was transferring to baby juice bottles and crossing around 97.. :)
Inspired by MM2k and Duchaine.

Re: bottles
I'd run them through the dishwasher the night prior. Then let them soak in 99% isa.. air dry overnight, then cross over around 7-8am.
Head into Rosarito, buy up all my gear at the vet shops on the strip. Buy some tacos and a fruit drink... enjoy the morning. Transfer gear then head back
Take a nap then go train at Golds PB.
Head to the PB boardwalk for post workout 'cardio'

and PetPharma
brovel/tornel
I never tan Tornel and 90% of my shit back then was SYD and Quality Vet but there were a lot, I miss vet grade and redi-next Sustanon. I know all the UGLs are good but there’s something about pharma that’s just reassuring in the end. I still have a lot in my international but I never thought we’d get to where 99% of everything is UGL, in the beginning the only thing really being “cooked” was tren and even that was what 10% of the market I mean shit in 2002 I was still getting amps from France albeit at a price

I did 2 shows natural as a 17yo. Came last in the first one, 2nd in the second show.

Then I started gear at 17 and 9 months. 200mg/w upjohn test cyp, 100mg/w nature-vet deca and 20mg/d d-bol.
Just before my 18th bday I won two major shows in the teens. Then won everything afterwards in the juniors and open, apart from one junior show where I ended up in hospital the night before (too many diuretics).

I'm 48 now and I'd LOVE to compete again just for the feeling, but since I can only compete in IFBB Pro shows, it's an impossibility because doing so will be an embarrassment to myself and to anyone watching.

I did 2 shows natural as a 17yo. Came last in the first one, 2nd in the second show.

Then I started gear at 17 and 9 months. 200mg/w upjohn test cyp, 100mg/w nature-vet deca and 20mg/d d-bol.
Just before my 18th bday I won two major shows in the teens. Then won everything afterwards in the juniors and open, apart from one junior show where I ended up in hospital the night before (too many diuretics).

I'm 48 now and I'd LOVE to compete again just for the feeling, but since I can only compete in IFBB Pro shows, it's an impossibility because doing so will be an embarrassment to myself and to anyone watching.
Yea that’s the one down side to finally getting that coveted card is unless you really got it you look bad. Though they are starting to do a little more Masters stuff maybe they’ll have over 50. Same happened to me, except I didn’t get all the way to an IFBB card, I got on won like the next ten shows kept going up in weight, finally hit the supers, I’m 5’7 so had a few I didn’t win then did a few years in jail and am going to get back on stage but I’m fully a super it would be very hard to get under 230 but even then 5’7 is still tough at the national level when you’re last show was a decade ago and you’re in your 40s. That said it’s definitely nothing like standing next to IFBB guys in their early to mid 30s. Competing is the best though people think it’s about ego but it’s about taking what you love turning it into art and then competing with like minded guys, peers if you will of which we have few.

I never tan Tornel and 90% of my shit back then was SYD and Quality Vet but there were a lot, I miss vet grade and redi-next Sustanon. I know all the UGLs are good but there’s something about pharma that’s just reassuring in the end. I still have a lot in my international but I never thought we’d get to where 99% of everything is UGL, in the beginning the only thing really being “cooked” was tren and even that was what 10% of the market I mean shit in 2002 I was still getting amps from France albeit at a price
SYD, is that the one with a kangaroo on the label? I was thinking about it but couldn't remember the name.

Yep SYD Australia although only available they Mexico lol, I used to buy so much they sent me a kangaroo statue lol

Yea that’s the one down side to finally getting that coveted card is unless you really got it you look bad. Though they are starting to do a little more Masters stuff maybe they’ll have over 50. Same happened to me, except I didn’t get all the way to an IFBB card, I got on won like the next ten shows kept going up in weight, finally hit the supers, I’m 5’7 so had a few I didn’t win then did a few years in jail and am going to get back on stage but I’m fully a super it would be very hard to get under 230 but even then 5’7 is still tough at the national level when you’re last show was a decade ago and you’re in your 40s. That said it’s definitely nothing like standing next to IFBB guys in their early to mid 30s. Competing is the best though people think it’s about ego but it’s about taking what you love turning it into art and then competing with like minded guys, peers if you will of which we have few.
Sad thing is that I have and "keeping safe" all the gear needed for a show. Just in case... How delusional!! :D

Sad thing is that I have and "keeping safe" all the gear needed for a show. Just in case... How delusional!! :D
I wouldn’t say sad I need to drop 40-50 to get on stage and I’ve got a new born and I plan on doin one. It’s who we are. Maybe you will maybe not but in general we are the ones who get up there. There are so many who say the will but never ever do. As they say there are doers and there are talkers, you’re a doer.

Had results from my blood test on December 2014, my total test was almost 0, 82pg/ml of e2, my thyroid was slow as fuck due to overdieting 1500cals ed since 6 months, was incredibly out of shape, 80kg 182cm flat and fluffy.
Did almost a month of research online and with some docs then finally....
The 30th of January 2015, was 33y old, had my first injection of my life: 1ml of Bayer Testoviron 250mg/ml from a local pharmacy (when it was still possible to get it)
Then had 100mcg T4 (Eutirox) pill + 25mg Bayer Proviron pill.

Best decision of my whole life, in 2 months i was a complete new man.

My very first cycle was Mexican Vet Boldenon 50 mg per CC only, with no Test. I used to jack up a 5 CC syringe and shoot that thing in my buttocks!
Damn....5cc! Was this daily or weekly?

MS

Had results from my blood test on December 2014, my total test was almost 0, 82pg/ml of e2, my thyroid was slow as fuck due to overdieting 1500cals ed since 6 months, was incredibly out of shape, 80kg 182cm flat and fluffy.
Did almost a month of research online and with some docs then finally....
The 30th of January 2015, was 33y old, had my first injection of my life: 1ml of Bayer Testoviron 250mg/ml from a local pharmacy (when it was still possible to get it)
Then had 100mcg T4 (Eutirox) pill + 25mg Bayer Proviron pill.

Best decision of my whole life, in 2 months i was a complete new man.
Yea test is always a life changer and Testovirion is one of the few American brands that rocks! I prefer a lot of UGLs to the generic cotton seed oil tests that cost $300 for 5 ml

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131