over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Palumbo's article in new MD

damuffinman

Newbies
i usually dont post; but this came to my attention as i was reading
Palumbo's anabolic freak section for august MD, and thier was a question about underground labs and the website consumer labs reports... came up as a reference check, some labs they metioned on that site are sposners here, im not trying to ruffle any feathers but i just want to know any input about this would be great from yall.

Last edited:
First Ive heard of it finman.
Can you post the article?

ok here
Q: What do you think about all theses underground labs?

A: Starting about 10 years ago, when the internet made it way to easy to buy just about anything, "bathtub chemists" started making thier own anabolic steriods using raw materials they orderd from countries like china or india. It was at this moment when anabolic steriod availabilty soared and product purity plummeted. Back in the early 1990s, we were happy to have testosterone, deca and winstrol. Nowadays, you see exotic anabolics such as Primoblin acetate, Masteron, trenbolone and Anavar as readily as you find vitamin C in a dimestore pharmacy. Most novice bodybuilders see this as the greatest thing since sliced bread. I mean, what can be better than unlimited availability to almonst any anabloic steriod you can imagine? While availibility has increased, the issue of purity, sterility and crrect dosing has become a major issue among these underground labs where the main objective is to make as much money as conceivably possible before they get caught and shut down. After all why should an underground lab out 20mg of expensive oxandralone (anavar) into a pill when they can uses 5mg of testtosterone at a fraction of the cost? And truth be told who'd really know the difference expect that poor unsuspecting woman who thought she was taking a mild anabolic and wound up growing a beard! Likewise, why should these basement operations spend tons of money on expensive filitration and sterilization equipment? This cuts into profits! Hey, profits are one thing, but antibotic resistant staph infection is another. Losing half of your quadriceps muscle from a flesh-eating bacterium is bad enough, but losing your life is certainly unacceptable in my book! My advice to potenital customers of these underground labs is to stay clear! You're playing Russian roulette with your life! For the latest updates on which underground labs to aviod check out www.consumerlabreports.co.uk

Last edited:
isnt he after all an expert on selling people fake shit?

isnt he after all an expert on selling people fake shit?

Bahahaha.... I was thinking that it sounded like someone was talking from experience :D

Nothing in there I see we shouldnt already know.

Who is the writer of the consumer lab report on the UGL`s?
The way its written it Just looks like a member of the community.
It doesnt realy look or sound very professional But more so Someones opinion
or stuff theyve gethered up from the forums and put there own twist to....

ya the thing i dont understand is when dave got poped it was for selling fake gh! and he is still regarded as one of the experts on aas legitmacy? how the hell does he swing that?

he said he didnt know it was fake, untill he got caught! that the biggest bunch of horse shit i have ever heard! he knew damn well it was fake, and was making a mint off of other trusting people... i think he knows his shit with nutrition and and some chemicals but a lot of his article contradict each other...

oh ya and what the hell is up with the eye liner he wears?

The way its written it Just looks like a member of the community.
It doesnt realy look or sound very professional But more so Someones opinion
or stuff theyve gethered up from the forums and put there own twist to....

it wreaks of the work of mike barr, im pretty sure its him...

that site is as much a joke as palumbo being an unbiased info source on illegal drugs is.

I call BULLSHIT

I call BULLSHIT...if You read that website link they even bash a sponsor on our board that I personally know is good as gold...

All in All screw Jumbo(he still owes Me magazines):D

hell they dont have a nice thing to say about anything or any manufacture.. they supposably have the lab reports to prove it..:rolleyes:

If I'm not mistaken it has come up here before. Some dude living in Mexico owns the site from what I remember.

I went to that website and it is total crap. The funniest part is if you go to the rebuttal section someone questions how they know things are crap because they don't post lab reports. Their "rebuttal" is mostly cursing at him and calling him names. It is completely unprofessional and the last place that I would trust for anything.

Also if you keep poking around the website you will notice that they keep pimping some new mexican brand that isn't out yet and it is the only brand they seem to show support for. I don't know about you but that seems a little fishy to me.

The website is crap but it is good for a laugh or two.

that content on that website is so poor its a JOKE!

on one page there is a whole list of labs but there isn't anything explaining what the list is of..... good labs? bad labs? WTF?

totally useless website. it would be nice if someone did a consumer reports website with actual lab reports to back it up rather than bullshit rants.

I can understand concerns over purity, dosing and strength. However, if UGL's were producing unsterile gear and people were getting "flesh eating disease" or whatever, you would hear about it on the boards, which you don't. If products were underdosed or bogus, it would be the same thing.

The info posted in that magazine is nonsense. I choose not to support them by not buying their magazine. MD, along with the other magazines have their own agenda.

I have several buddies that have used Illusion labs and Silverback/silver dragon labs and loved the stuff, also heard good reviews on IP's gear, i reallly wouldn't trust this website.

i might have told some in this thread about when i was soronoman@operamail and palumbo was buying from us...

he asked if i would be willing to sell loose vials to my guys and then sell him the empty boxes and inserts...

:eek:

i might have told some in this thread about when i was soronoman@operamail and palumbo was buying from us...

he asked if i would be willing to sell loose vials to my guys and then sell him the empty boxes and inserts...

:eek:

it really amazes me how short people memories are...there was just a thread here about how f&*king great this guy is

ya the thing i dont understand is when dave got poped it was for selling fake gh! and he is still regarded as one of the experts on aas legitmacy? how the hell does he swing that?

he said he didnt know it was fake, untill he got caught! that the biggest bunch of horse shit i have ever heard! he knew damn well it was fake, and was making a mint off of other trusting people... i think he knows his shit with nutrition and and some chemicals but a lot of his article contradict each other...

oh ya and what the hell is up with the eye liner he wears?

boom shocka locka. well said!

mav

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear