over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Parabolan vs acetate and enanthate

i have always said that people really over do tren dosages and then complain of the bad sides.. most people can get great gains from 200mgs or less a week.. the old negma , as stated in the posts above, was only 76 mgs.. many guys who competed in the 80's and early 90's used two amps a week.. i do believe that the huge dosages of tren used today may be attributed to many low dose or fake tren manufactures..

Very odd to me that sources don't offer real tren hex...(para). Unfortunately, it'd prob be easy to sell Enan labeled Para, but I wish a good honest source would provide this.

When asia was still around he sold QV parabolan 80.......THAT was some good stuff. I think i was only running a little over 200 a week.... great results

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Very odd to me that sources don't offer real tren hex...(para). Unfortunately, it'd prob be easy to sell Enan labeled Para, but I wish a good honest source would provide this.

$$$$$

Raw powder costs more than ANYTHING, even more than Primo and Var

QV Para is good too. I know a source here that has the real thing, Night and day difference on effects and when you bottle his E and his para side by side, You can clearly see they didn't come from the same raw mat.

This is what THE MAN HIMSELF had to say:

"acetate kill kidney , because it peaks too fast for kidney to clear it

thats why only aproved for cows

not aproved for human

for human , onlly long acting is safe"

i had not heard that before......very interesting!

not aproved for human

first time i hear this, was GH not raving about tren ace all the time?

from his bible

trenbolona enantato,,
side effect in a vial,,some fella dont get side effet no matter what due to their invinsibility as human beings,,,there are some fella with immune system and body that is just superior geneticaly and they just never get sides or get sick or anything,, still the acetate is alwaya the prefered method to use trenbolona ,, you want it in and out and you want it fast acting,,you want attack muscle and fat fast and then out,, enantato just doesnt do it the body get used to it and start breaking it little here little there,,just doenst give you the same effect

first time i hear this, was GH not raving about tren ace all the time?

from his bible

trenbolona enantato,,
side effect in a vial,,some fella dont get side effet no matter what due to their invinsibility as human beings,,,there are some fella with immune system and body that is just superior geneticaly and they just never get sides or get sick or anything,, still the acetate is alwaya the prefered method to use trenbolona ,, you want it in and out and you want it fast acting,,you want attack muscle and fat fast and then out,, enantato just doesnt do it the body get used to it and start breaking it little here little there,,just doenst give you the same effect

I was talking about IP, not GH15. ;)

not aproved for human

LOL, IP is a funny guy.

as far as Im concerned, I have always felt that Hex was stronger than ace which was stronger than enanthate

enanthate is just cool if you want lower injection volume and pin urself less frequently
I like ace/hex better for sure ... dont know why that's how it has always been for me . Seems like I have seen quite a lot of users saying the same thing over the years

They are the same when blood levels are kept stable at the same dose between diffrent esters.
The diffrence people talk about may be due to the fact that diffrent providers under dose or overdose diffrent between them , thus diffrent results at the same user calculated dose between diffrent esters for diffrent persons.

as far as Im concerned, I have always felt that Hex was stronger than ace which was stronger than enanthate

enanthate is just cool if you want lower injection volume and pin urself less frequently
I like ace/hex better for sure ... dont know why that's how it has always been for me . Seems like I have seen quite a lot of users saying the same thing over the years

did you find sides any worse with hex than the ace...only askin cause im contemplating hex but am hesitant cause of really bad sides i got from enanthate about 3 years ago, insomnia was rreeall bad...granted it was some shit from mexico...anything I use is from gauls now..duinno if that has any relevance but thought id ask

Ive only done ace and friggin loved it :D

wow seems like alot more members prefer hex over ace. I was about to place a order for my next cycle that was going to have tren ace, but know I don't know. Perhaps I should give tren hex a shot

did you find sides any worse with hex than the ace...only askin cause im contemplating hex but am hesitant cause of really bad sides i got from enanthate about 3 years ago, insomnia was rreeall bad...granted it was some shit from mexico...anything I use is from gauls now..duinno if that has any relevance but thought id ask

ace gave me the worst sides

I firmly believe that esters change the way the drug affects you. For instance, when it comes to test, I only like to use prop. It really does have different effects for me than enan or cyp.

Tren enanthate gave me more sides than acetate, and hex gave me even less sides than that. I prefer hex over any other ester, it just feels better for me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear