over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

pentosan polysulfate sodium for joint pain

I have been taking it since February. I am just under 250 Lbs, and after the initial loading, I have been taking 375 mgs (1 1/2cc) every other week. Seems to be helping my knees, back is ok, my shoulder tendonitis is not much better though.

I have been taking it since February. I am just under 250 Lbs, and after the initial loading, I have been taking 375 mgs (1 1/2cc) every other week. Seems to be helping my knees, back is ok, my shoulder tendonitis is not much better though.

Hey my ironbrother !

You should really try IA injections for your knees. It hurts like hell but it works.

Btw, im just starting to do my elbows again. I want to be able to train my triceps this fall.. did gyno OP 1 month ago so im shooting up and resting atm.

Ive tried to shoot right behind the elbow, in the tendons. It have been ok. But im still in pain, and the shots make it irritate it seems and it dont heal THAT good.

So from 2 shots away, im trying to shoot as far UP on my forearm as possible and try to get a better result for my elbows. 3 days later and damn that shit hurted, BUT. I can extend my arms behind my head without my elbow sounding creaky and pop loud. So it seems like it did something.

Gonna continue with that for elbows.

Cant we all try to post our best injections spots for IA injections? we need to help eachother..

Sorry for the English, no time for fucking google translate....

Regards the swede

I have also used the horse pre race pentosan product and it is irritating in local injections for me also... I tried to do inner articular injections of the knees and I just couldn't handle it. I walked funny for a few days and it hurt pretty bad the day of injection. I believe this is due to a high level of alcohol in the solution. I have to walk 7-10 miles a day on concrete for work so that was out. I started doing 3cc IM deep in my shoulders or quads. It would swell and hurt a bit but not nearly as bad as the more shallow injects that were more local to my issues ( rotator C., Elbows, knee). From the research I have done it is definitely systemically effective.i did not have any major bleeding events while using this product but did notice the thinning effect. My joints felt worlds better in the months I used pentosan (6 in full, 3 loading and three at 1.5ml each week)... after cessation the inflammation and pain resumed after about 3 months and worsens back to previous levels in about 6-9 months.

I also used their supershot injection to see if it could be used as a performance enhancer for compititions (both for bodybuilding and strenght athlete applications). Personally I had a huge amount of local pain and inflammation from IM injects of SUPERShot and also experienced almost instant stomach discomfort and diarrhea that last about 2-4 hours. But I had veins coming out of everywhere and I'm fat sooo. I did not try to lift heavy on this product because of the chance of shitting my pants! Lol

I also used their carnitine product. It's ok but to inflammatory for me when I can get the same kind of product from synthatek and it doesn't feel like I got hit by a tiger woods drive. Not as painful as supershot though...

Last edited:
If its because of high alcohol content you could try venting it with a thicker syringe and baking it at a low temperature to get some of the alcohol to evaporate off....just an idea.

I'm intrigued by this stuff, but between AAS, res/curc and growth I kinda feel like I'm already doing enough injects already :eek:

I use 250mgs a week to help with joints and cartilage. An added benefit is that it’s a blood thinner. This is an added benefit as hemoglobin will rise on cycle. And before anyone says that is dangerous. Warfarin is given to people with high hemocrit and that’s a blood thinner.

Galaxy

I used 2 large size vials for my lower back, it did not work for me at all.

Last edited:
Update on my thread... so I did treatment for 10 weeks... I noticed the full effect after about 2-3 months from after the last injection with most of the pain and inflammation disappearing... however these issues seemed to come back to a degree after about 6-9 months ... I never fully recovered unfortunately .. I'm hesitant to resume treatment as there aren't a lot of studies to show any negative side effects

Update on my thread... so I did treatment for 10 weeks... I noticed the full effect after about 2-3 months from after the last injection with most of the pain and inflammation disappearing... however these issues seemed to come back to a degree after about 6-9 months ... I never fully recovered unfortunately .. I'm hesitant to resume treatment as there aren't a lot of studies to show any negative side effects

One negative is it really thins the blood out. I got a bloody nose that wouldn’t stop bleeding.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws