over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide & Research Chem update

Ridiculous. I understand it's one company and it's due to its affiliation with a steroid website...

post a copy of it please

I dont have a copy of it basskiller.

Brian just posted those main points as I asked what direction the lawsuit was directed (misrepresentation etc...) and he replied with those points.

I will find out if a copy of the lawsuit is available.

There must be public search's you can do in the USA that confirm its a legit lawsuit if thats what your concerned about?

Applogies if this is a stupid question, but;

What happens now? How do you guys think this is going to play out? What's next?

Chip

Anthony's problems are all because of his jealousy and envy of the BBing community. He claims he doesn't care about BBing but that is a case of sour grapes. He has claimed he ran 4 grams of AAS per week in the past but yet he still looks like shit. He is just one of those unresponsive type of users. His own self loathing and low self esteem causes him to project his hatred out on the rest of the community.

The dude is truly a mental midget.

Im on ostagain.com now and about to checkout. Does this mean I won't receive what Im paying for?

My believe is that ONE company brought PEPTIDES out in the open to LE and DEA. They got greedy and arrogant. They openly stated PROS used them, they openly posted human use, they advertised and sponsored a bodybuilding show, they openly made a video.

I hate to say I told you so but I WARNED everyone that PP was bad news. BAD BAD NEWS

My believe is that ONE company brought PEPTIDES out in the open to LE and DEA. They got greedy and arrogant. They openly stated PROS used them, they openly posted human use, they advertised and sponsored a bodybuilding show, they openly made a video.

I hate to say I told you so but I WARNED everyone that PP was bad news. BAD BAD NEWS

this.
now what? i suppose it becomes a lucrative niche for a black market entrepeneur

I thought he owned sarmsinfo .com which links to a site selling sarms ? so odd he's want to destroy the research chem biz.

Where did all this info about him working with LE and lawyers exactly come from? I could see the little shit trying to prank the industry somehow. I didn't even think people took him seriously anymore. Whether its a cop or mr rogers

Problems getting Peptides out of China?

We had a couple of inquiries from companies as to if we know of a legitimate source because there have been issues with China customs lately making it difficult from them to source their normal peptide suppliers. We do know of a great supplier that has offices in the US but also the main manufacturer in China and this is what was said....

"A few Chinese companies (peptide production and trade) were shut down (including a few arrests) due to fraud claim, and the government is tightening the policy.

Our company is OK, as we have been follow the policy and always claim our peptide products are intended for lab research only, in addition, we are the largest peptide producer in China, highly regarded by the government."

I am wondering if this is the spawn of recent light being put on these companies selling bunk product to US customers......

You need to removed your signature please.

This is pretty interesting stuff.

this really comes as no big surprise to me. Nor do i really feel bad either. These research chems have been tauniting the DEA/ FDA for yrs with there research purpose only claims yet openly advertising on BB Boards, With pics of Jacked up T-Rex's, and hiring pros. Wtf did everyone think was gonna happen? You dont even have to commit a crime to lose your ass if your selling them cause the Gov will hit you with conspiracy which is the biggest BS charge ever but it dosent matter. your gonna spend north on $100k to prove your innocence. As for what people will do now? UG's will start selling them. They are already breaking the law so they dont care. The hole will be filled. its just been the wild west for way to long and all good things come to an end.

ive heard from a couple people that these rumors are because of a civil lawsuit... like tax evasion. seems as though the main sites, ie extreme peptide, are still in business. guess we have to wait and see where this goes

A peptide company (I won't mention their name) wrote the following on their Facebook page:

"No more boards and we will not be selling research chems"

"our site is now back live we have limited amount of product in stock due to the export and ban of peptides out of China. Our new peptides will becoming from a us based suppllier which will increase pricing we also will carry a limted amount of research chems"

"If you are a customer of ours please let your friends know about our facebook page as this will be our only way of advertising thankyou!"

Yes

A peptide company (I won't mention their name) wrote the following on their Facebook page:

"No more boards and we will not be selling research chems"

"our site is now back live we have limited amount of product in stock due to the export and ban of peptides out of China. Our new peptides will becoming from a us based suppllier which will increase pricing we also will carry a limted amount of research chems"

"If you are a customer of ours please let your friends know about our facebook page as this will be our only way of advertising thankyou!"

All the American companies selling peptides......order theirs from Asia. ALL OF THEM.......EVERY ASS LAST ONE.......NO LIE.

All the American companies selling peptides......order theirs from Asia. ALL OF THEM.......EVERY ASS LAST ONE.......NO LIE.

I always assumed that to be the fact. Can they even legally get the raw materials domestically?

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner