over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Permanent cure for Acid Reflux

I get it bad at night sometimes. I always have Zantac on hand which works perfect for milder cases. Also take a strong probiotic every day, it has really helped my reflux and various other stomach problems I was suffering with. Tried apple cider vinegar didn't work well for me and tasted horrible. But I hear of a lot of people having success from it.

If you guys are taking apple cider vinegar straight you run the risk of destroying the enamel in your teeth.

You gotta dilute it with water at around 1-2 TBS per 12 oz or more and use a straw to get past your teeth.

The best way to cure acid reflux is to stop doing whatever's causing it in the first place. It ain't rocket science bros.

do you know why you are having reflux? i started having GI problems and tried many things in this thread and nothing worked,i got tired of it so went to a GI do and got an upper GI scope,i had 2 inflammation spots in my stomach,i took Omeprazole for around 14 months and it gave my stomach time to heal,not i am g2g,i had a mild flare up a few nights ago but that was after eating a half pan of lasagna,lol.

do you know why you are having reflux? i started having GI problems and tried many things in this thread and nothing worked,i got tired of it so went to a GI do and got an upper GI scope,i had 2 inflammation spots in my stomach,i took Omeprazole for around 14 months and it gave my stomach time to heal,not i am g2g,i had a mild flare up a few nights ago but that was after eating a half pan of lasagna,lol.

Not really sure why I have it but both parents have it pretty bad and I do have irritable bowel syndrome as well. I avoide caffine, carbonated drinks, anything highly acidic, and take Prilosec twice daily to control it. Without insurance I cant get nexium, its just too expensive. Also an upper GI is out of the question without the insurance, I just cant afford to get it done.

I can get by with 10mg Prilosec. Oral AAS kill me more than anything.
Alcohol and Coffee and Mex food not to great either! If I stay away from that stuff, the 10mg works great.

I was on prilosec fir about 5 years and got really annoyed with taking so i dud some research. I hired a new trainer/guru that really knows his shit and the 1st thing he dud was create a kog of foods i should and shoukdnt consume according to my blood type. I did a shot iff apple cider viniger with mother b4 a few meals and added lemon juice to my water allday to keep my body alkalized. Took about 2 weeks until acid reflex pretty much was gone. Its been 3 months now and i feel great. I still get it every now and then but usually its because of me eating a cheat meal with very high acid pizza, spagetti with red sauce etc.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...cid-reflux-my-friend-smartest-man-i-know.html

Phil,

If you want to permanently rid your body of excess acid here is a great
protocol to follow. First purchase a proton pump inhibitor(Prilosec
OTC)
from your local pharmacy. Also purchase a H2 Antagonist like Zantac.
Here is
what you do. The Prilosec is taken only for 2 weeks on an empty stomach
in
the morning. The Zantac is taken one hour before you revening meal,
also for
2 weeks. This should eliminate mostl excess acid if not entirely
eliminate
it. This scheme is to be followed for only 2 weeks for 3-4 months. I
have
tremendous success with my patients with this.

David

I remember reading this way back when and saved it. I had acid reflux bad (was eating a lot of calories and was too acidic. I tried ACV, more greens, etc, and while they helped, it still didn't cure me... I would get back reflux when doing deadlifts.

I did the above protocol and it went away completely.

Since then I've been cutting, eating more greens, got a probiotic, and have no more acid reflux thankfully.

For over 2 years I used prilosec otc everyday as well as took zantac and anti-acid tablets whenever I'd have an attack which were very frequent. My mother-in-law then showed me an article in Women's Health about Orange peel extract (D-limonene) and it's use in preventing acid reflux. I ordered some over the internet and it has worked like a miracle for me. Not a permanent cure, but it has greatly reduced the incidents of attack. Now I sometimes go 3 to 4 months between attacks. Not saying it will work for you guys, but it worked very well for me. Do a search on the internet for orange peel extract or D-limonene which is the key ingredient and read up on it. I think its worth trying, especially considering that it is not that expensive.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner