over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Personal experience with coaches and cycles

I ran it for 5 weeks. Lost fat for sure..but was flatter than a pancake

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

i start my blast tomorrow. Since JR Nats in June, I have been on 200mg test, 4iu gh, and 4iu slin (leg day only) pre workout.

I am about to do 600test(450 cyp/150pro), 600npp, 600 mast, 20mg turnibol (pre workout) 4 iu gh and 4iu slin pre and post.

I am 190 with pretty darn good conditioning. This is my first offseason blast in 3 years. I am trying to grow into a welter. Last 3 years has just been 200mg test, 2iu gh (5 on 2off). I added metformin last year and GDAs the year before that. I also carb cycle and have found as long as I do my fasted cardio 5 days a week, which I love, then I can stay lean (happy lean for me) and I feel super good (healthy) bloodwork had me feeling real good the last 3 years I have done this approach.

I work with Jason Theobald for the past 4 years. The 6 years before was a irrelevant local coach who was kitchen sink approach. Glad I wised up lol.

i start my blast tomorrow. Since JR Nats in June, I have been on 200mg test, 4iu gh, and 4iu slin (leg day only) pre workout.

I am about to do 600test(450 cyp/150pro), 600npp, 600 mast, 20mg turnibol (pre workout) 4 iu gh and 4iu slin pre and post.

I am 190 with pretty darn good conditioning. This is my first offseason blast in 3 years. I am trying to grow into a welter. Last 3 years has just been 200mg test, 2iu gh (5 on 2off). I added metformin last year and GDAs the year before that. I also carb cycle and have found as long as I do my fasted cardio 5 days a week, which I love, then I can stay lean (happy lean for me) and I feel super good (healthy) bloodwork had me feeling real good the last 3 years I have done this approach.

I work with Jason Theobald for the past 4 years. The 6 years before was a irrelevant local coach who was kitchen sink approach. Glad I wised up lol.

Hey bro what was the results with the metformin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh I'd always heard metformin sucked and just bloated you and gave diarrhoea?

Yeh I'd always heard metformin sucked and just bloated you and gave diarrhoea?

I've used metformin a few times.

No bloat, diarrhea happens sometimes. Trick to that is to start slow with 250mg a day and increase dose by 250mg every week until you reach 750mg or 1g.

Jason is awesome. I really love his approach.

I've used metformin a few times.

No bloat, diarrhea happens sometimes. Trick to that is to start slow with 250mg a day and increase dose by 250mg every week until you reach 750mg or 1g.

What are the effects like for you ?

Well, don't many of these coaches have a conflict of interest as in you want results/health while they want results=more $$$. What I mean sure take 1 gram of tren, mast, test, 100iu is slin GH etc. But what about the effects, he isn't going to be around in 10 years to revive you. I guess point being you want someone who also takes your health in account. Perhaps Emeric is a little ............too skewed but he seems to place health as a priority, Im pretty sure Bostin Loyd doest give a damn except that you get quick results and he gets more clients. Most of you are smart guys you know when they are pushing it too far.

For me it never bothered my guts or gave me a bloat or anything. I believe over time it has allowed me to slowly recomp. Meaning I use to be a little husky in the lffseasona dn the past two years it has kept me leaner while my cals have gone up.

Perhaps it has helped me with my bodyfat set point? I don't know, but I do know it has been the only addition to a minimal approach the last few years for me.

Jason is awesome. I really love his approach.

Jason has taken me from a average state competitor to a national competitor. Sure anyone can qualify but, I mean national level and hang national level. He took me to a whole new level of conditioning for myself back in June at JR Nats.

For me it never bothered my guts or gave me a bloat or anything. I believe over time it has allowed me to slowly recomp. Meaning I use to be a little husky in the lffseasona dn the past two years it has kept me leaner while my cals have gone up.

Perhaps it has helped me with my bodyfat set point? I don't know, but I do know it has been the only addition to a minimal approach the last few years for me.

Cool!
I was wondering what was the cosmetic effects of using metformin for you..
( for myself it gives me a nice full effect in my muscles and it does drive the carbs in the muscles! )

How much you took and for how long?
What about timing?

Cool!
I was wondering what was the cosmetic effects of using metformin for you..
( for myself it gives me a nice full effect in my muscles and it does drive the carbs in the muscles! )

How much you took and for how long?
What about timing?

I started back in August of 2016 with 1000mg a day. 500mg am after my fasted cardio and 500mg before bed.

I keep track of my blood glucose levels once or twice a week and I am usually low 80s and that's w 4iu gh a day, currently.

I pushed my gear up starting today and started slin pre and post. I am excited to hit this blast to see where I get.

Jason has taken me from a average state competitor to a national competitor. Sure anyone can qualify but, I mean national level and hang national level. He took me to a whole new level of conditioning for myself back in June at JR Nats.
I have two friends working with him. He knows his stuff!

I have two friends working with him. He knows his stuff!

He strikes me as a good guy who also cares for clients' health and utilizes proper nutrition and training to maximize goals, and not so much gear??

I can't believe some of cycles in this post.

He strikes me as a good guy who also cares for clients' health and utilizes proper nutrition and training to maximize goals, and not so much gear??
That's Jason to the T. I have a friend who was natural until this year. Finally got on his first "blast." Jason has him running 250mg of test. That's it :)

Very little gear. He was the one who got me to pull back, think bigger picture and more slow pace at enjoying something I love so I can do it a while. Wouldn't be where I am today without him as my coach. He is a good friend how and mentor.

I can't believe some of cycles in this post.

I was really mind-blown when the guys I knew told me of theirs. But they have pro dreams and are young and want it NOW...seems to line up with a few in this thread.

Sadly, I'm sure they'll pay for it later. I'm sure i'll pay for my usage later, but hopefully it's a LOT later.

I was really mind-blown when the guys I knew told me of theirs. But they have pro dreams and are young and want it NOW...seems to line up with a few in this thread.

Sadly, I'm sure they'll pay for it later. I'm sure i'll pay for my usage later, but hopefully it's a LOT later.

Definitely , the older I get the better care I want to take off my body.
I knew "AlexA" pretty well , used him for a prep once and we kept in touch , discussed alot , I use to chat with "Queefer" alot as we had alot of the same Bodybuilding issues. Alex and Burt both were pretty open about their cycles , knowing what I know now I wish I was smart enough then to ask them to back off.
I know we have had several other members her die from cardiac issues as well as several who have come close and every time I see some guy talking about the gram's of gear he is taking just to be a bigger guy at the beach or some shit , alot of them could not come close to getting on stage next I can't help but wonder what they are gonna be thinking when they has heart issues at 40.!!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member