over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Personal experience with coaches and cycles

Hahaha!! Fact of the matter is, most protocols I have seen and some from the coaches that are members here were always around 1-2g. Offseason 500-1000mg test, 400-600mg of an anabolic, and 50-75mg of an oral. Precontest seems to vary between coaches but it's usually short esters the props, tren, masts, etc.

Honestly what OP posted is what I have seen. I myself have never competed or hired a coach. I probably wouldn't listen and run more lol. So what a coach recommends and what a competitor actually takes are two totally different things. So what coaches are recommending is irrelevant on my opinion to what these guys are actually taking. I have never seen a coach recommend grams on top of grams yet competitors have admitted to using that much.

My mate over here was told 400mg deca, 400mg eq and 600mg test so he ran 700mg deca, 700mg eq and 1000mg test. Coaches know half of the time and just let them do their thing but you are right sometimes guys hide it completely and just run more because they have the more is more mentality. His coach has him do what I have seen most coaches recommend but he is more up to date with the likes of ghrp's and igf-1 lr3 etc so they are included through the year. Pre contest doses are approx 2-3 grams which is very common and what I would consider moderate these days.

Coach is Patrick Tuor.

I have seen cycles/diets from all the coaches over the years and most of them are similar and in the same sort of range. Most top bodybuilders running approx 3 grams (or over). Offseason usually 2 grams with slin and hgh but that can vary much more (lower doses). Another thing that varies between coaches are their approach to coming off. PTuor and CAceto etc like athletes to come off everything for a short period. Others just have their guys go down to trt. EDIT... Although you know for some their coach will say 200mg and they will do 500mg "trt" :eek:

Last edited:
I can barely run the doses coaches ive used reccomend because I run out of spots to inject and am sore as shit all the time. 4cc EOD is a lot of oil for me.

If you were running out of spots to inject due to pip you were obviously using the wrong source as 4ml eod is nothing crazy. Granted short esters can sting but still you shouldn't be having too many issues averaging 2ml ed.

If you were running out of spots to inject due to pip you were obviously using the wrong source as 4ml eod is nothing crazy. Granted short esters can sting but still you shouldn't be having too many issues averaging 2ml ed.

Most of my preps I used mostly Dragon Pharma and Oxide(I stocked up on them while they were around) Also used items from Team Superman and DIRECT. It's the water based items that kill me ex -winstrol and tren/test suspension. I use side and rear delts and short/long triceps head and peak on the biceps. Glute injections bother me for some reason. Probably going to try lats next.

Most of my preps I used mostly Dragon Pharma and Oxide(I stocked up on them while they were around) Also used items from Team Superman and DIRECT. It's the water based items that kill me ex -winstrol and tren/test suspension. I use side and rear delts and short/long triceps head and peak on the biceps. Glute injections bother me for some reason. Probably going to try lats next.

Definitely. All the water based stuff is going to sting. I posted because you didn't mention any of them in your cycles you posted (just 50mg test s pre workout). So I assumed your standard gear (test e, test p, deca, etc) was giving you issues at 4ml eod. Even the likes of test p and mast p can sting me but nothing too bad. Check out Cinder's thread as he is doing 1ml test s 3 times daily :eek::)

Definitely. All the water based stuff is going to sting. I posted because you didn't mention any of them in your cycles you posted (just 50mg test s pre workout). So I assumed your standard gear (test e, test p, deca, etc) was giving you issues at 4ml eod. Even the likes of test p and mast p can sting me but nothing too bad. Check out Cinder's thread as he is doing 1ml test s 3 times daily :eek::)

Palumbo was 50mg eod of inject winny....ED last 4 weeks along with tren 100mg ED. Now I am using human grade ABBOT test suspension this offseason..Only 25mg/ml so 2ml 6 x a week(training day)

3cc a day I'd feel like a pin cushion even if using slin pins. That's crazy....But great for stable blood levels lol. I'll deff check that out.

$2k+ worth of info, too much info or not don't flame for honesty. Not saying I followed both or was able to take that much (2nd one was too extreme imo and I was sick/lethargic)

Off the top of my head without getting all my notebooks but close to verbatim;

Unnamed IFBB pro under George Farah
Off-season
1 Sust eod
1 Deca eod
For 6-8 weeks
*switched to*
1 Enanthate eod
1 EQ eod
For 6-8 weeks
50mg ed dbol 3-4 weeks in after the Sust/deca ran a few weeks into the enanthate/eq
No anti e's off season
Gh 5iu ed middle of night or 5/6AM
This pro was more about the G and bumped it (along with changing the gear) as the show got closer

Pre-contest 6-8 weeks out
1 prop eod
1 mast eod
1 tren eod
(40mg ?) Var ed (not certain)
Arimi/nolva increased as we got closer
7iu Gh ed

Unnamed IFBB pro under Hany Rambod
Off-season
8-10 weeks
2 grams Sust/week
500mg tren/week
100mg anadrol/day
300mg eq/week
40mg nolva ed
50mg proviron ed
No GH necessary/recommended No gh. Since I had some I wanted to use off-season he had me take it immediately post workout.
Slin came up as I was having trouble with the food but we didn't go there
*This guy turned pro on little to no Gh*

Pre contest
4-6 weeks
1400mg prop ew
300mg mast ew
10mg winny with each meal
75-100mg proviron/day
Nolva and arimi if I remember

Both turned pros as SHW's in the mid-late 2000's if that matters. 1st guy was local and had coached me since before he turned pro a few times. 2nd was a guy who's physique I wanted to look like (and am the same height etc) so I hired him for diet/training/sup protocol and to see how Hany Rambods school of thought differed from Farah's.

I get that everyone wants to see drug regimes but the diet and training protocols are important too and interesting in how they differed. I'm an intermediate level NPC SHW if that matters.

Last edited:
$2k+ worth of info, too much info or not don't flame for honesty. Not saying I followed both or was able to take that much (2nd one was too extreme imo and I was sick/lethargic)

Off-season
1 Sust eod
1 Deca eod
For 6-8 weeks
*switched to*
1 Enanthate eod
1 EQ eod
For 6-8 weeks
50mg ed dbol 3-4 weeks in after the Sust/deca ran a few weeks into the enanthate/eq
No anti e's off season
This pro was more about the G and bumped it (along with changing the gear) as the show got closer

1 prop eod
1 mast eod
1 tren eod
7iu Gh ed

Off-season
8-10 weeks
2 grams Sust/week
500mg tren/week
100mg anadrol/day
300mg eq/week
40mg nolva ed
50mg proviron ed
No GH necessary/recommended No gh. Since I had some I wanted to use off-season he had me take it immediately post workout.

Pre contest
4-6 weeks
1400mg prop ew
300mg mast ew
75-100mg proviron/day

Both turned pros as SHW's in the mid-late 2000's if that matters. 1st guy was local and had coached me since before he turned pro a few times. 2nd was a guy who's physique I wanted to look like (and am the same height etc) so I hired him for diet/training/sup protocol and to see how Hany Rambods school of thought differed from Farah's.

I get that everyone wants to see drug regimes but the diet and training protocols are important too and interesting in how they differed. I'm an intermediate level NPC SHW if that matters.

I'm interest to see the diet and training regime of Hany Rambod

I'm interest to see the diet and training regime of Hany Rambod

Once again not from Hany, but one of his ifbb pros for me was +/-

Off season
2 c egg whites cooked
3 packs grits

10oz red meat
8 oz red potato

Same

Same

Same but 6 oz potato

Train
drinking carb drink during
Whey after train optional
Pineapple after train optional

10oz chicken
Greens

Same

Pre contest

Handful of peanuts am on empty stomach before AM cardio
Slowly dropped carbs for greens/avocado as weeks went on
Switched to rice the 1-3 carb meals I kept in cept meal 1 changed to oats
Slowly replaced beef with chicken as weeks went on until only beef meal was pre workout
Slowly replaced chicken meals with more and more (and more) tilapia
Lots of tilapia, greens, avocado

Hany's guy training protocol for me

Off-season cardio optional
Pre contest cardio 45 m AM 45 m post workout always changing type (stairs bike treadmill)

Day 1 quads
4 x 20 light xts
4 x 15 squats
3x 20 leg press feet wide
Superset with
3x 20 leg press feet close
7x 10 leg ext's

Day2 chest/tri's
7x10 incline barbell
4x10 machine chest press
4x10 pec deck
4x10 cables
4x10 reverse one arm pushdowns
Superset with
4x10 rope pressdowns
4x10 skull crushers
4x10 single arm overhead db
4x10 dips

Day 3 rest

Day 4 back/bi's
4x10 pull downs wide
4x10 barbell row
4x10 db row
4x10 rack pulls
4x10 cable rows
4x10 back extensions
4x21's (biceps)
4x10 db curls
4x10 machine curls

Day 5 shoulders traps
4x10 smith machine press
4x10 side laterals
4x10 front laterals
4x10 reverse pec dec
7x10 standing side delt machine
4x10 bb shrugs
4x10 db shrugs

Day 6 hammies
3x20 lying ham curls
4x10 stiff leg dl
4x10 seated leg curl
4x10 standing leg curl
7x10 lying ham curls

Day 7 rest

Without getting down my notebook I don't wana guess on the abs and calves for frequency, exercises, and volume but they were done once a week.

Off-season
1 Sust eod
1 Deca eod
For 6-8 weeks
*switched to*
1 Enanthate eod
1 EQ eod
For 6-8 weeks
No anti e's off season

1 prop eod
1 mast eod
1 tren eod
7iu Gh ed

Off-season
8-10 weeks
2 grams Sust/week
500mg tren/week
100mg anadrol/day
300mg eq/week
40mg nolva ed
50mg proviron ed

Pre contest
4-6 weeks
1400mg prop ew
300mg mast ew
75-100mg proviron/day

Am I reading this correct that your offseason doses with Rambos's guy were way higher than pre contest and that he had you doing Tren in the offseason but not pre contest? That makes absolutely no sense to me. Please correct me if I'm wrong :)

Palumbo was 50mg eod of inject winny....ED last 4 weeks along with tren 100mg ED. Now I am using human grade ABBOT test suspension this offseason..Only 25mg/ml so 2ml 6 x a week(training day)

3cc a day I'd feel like a pin cushion even if using slin pins. That's crazy....But great for stable blood levels lol. I'll deff check that out.

How that amount of winstrol and tren are crazy. What weight did you compete / height? How was it on it your hair?

great thread i was hoping/expecting to see more about each coaches slin protocols

Am I reading this correct that your offseason doses with Rambos's guy were way higher than pre contest and that he had you doing Tren in the offseason but not pre contest? That makes absolutely no sense to me. Please correct me if I'm wrong :)

Correct on both.
Sorry it doesn't make sense (I didn't it make it up).
I don't know if there is a right/wrong way or hard rules, but for me personally the diet/training/sups protocol given to me by Hany's guy didn't work as well for my body. I believe the drol, high tren off-season and high test dose all kind of killed my appetite.

I also looked better doing Farah's diet/training/sups. All around healthier too imo.

Once again not from Hany, but one of his ifbb pros for me was +/-

Off season
2 c egg whites cooked
3 packs grits

10oz red meat
8 oz red potato

Same

Same

Same but 6 oz potato

Train
drinking carb drink during
Whey after train optional
Pineapple after train optional

10oz chicken
Greens

Same

Pre contest

Handful of peanuts am on empty stomach before AM cardio
Slowly dropped carbs for greens/avocado as weeks went on
Switched to rice the 1-3 carb meals I kept in cept meal 1 changed to oats
Slowly replaced beef with chicken as weeks went on until only beef meal was pre workout
Slowly replaced chicken meals with more and more (and more) tilapia
Lots of tilapia, greens, avocado

Handful of peanuts on an empty stomach before AM cardio? What is the reasoning behind this? Was this kept all through prep?

Correct on both.
I don't know if there is a right/wrong way or hard rules, but for me personally the diet/training/sups protocol given to me by Hany's guy didn't work as well for my body. I believe the drol, high tren off-season and high test dose all kind of killed my appetite.

I also looked better doing Farah's diet/training/sups. All around healthier too imo.

You don't have to apologise for someone else's recommendations mate. Just does not make sense to me at all. Yeah that coumd have definitely taken a toll on your appetite in the offseason mate. I believe in low/moderate doses in the offseason and letting extra calories and hard training do the work and then ramp things up pre contest. Thanks for clearing that up mate

Off-season
1 Sust eod
1 Deca eod
For 6-8 weeks
*switched to*
1 Enanthate eod
1 EQ eod
For 6-8 weeks
No anti e's off season

1 prop eod
1 mast eod
1 tren eod

7iu Gh ed

What do you mean by "1" of those compounds? Is that 1ml, 1 amp of pharma grade gear? I ask because 1 amp of pharma deca or EQ is just 50mg. And UG gear varies between 200 and 500mg/ml.

LMAO....

do you guys really think the gear you take matters...???

its total nonsense....

What do you mean by "1" of those compounds? Is that 1ml, 1 amp of pharma grade gear? I ask because 1 amp of pharma deca or EQ is just 50mg. And UG gear varies between 200 and 500mg/ml.

I read it as 1cc as that would make sense mg wise

Correct on both.

You wouldn't be the first person to think that.

I read it as 1cc as that would make sense mg wise

What do you mean? You can find deca between 25 and 400mg/ml. EQ between 50 and 500. That's why we don't use ml's to describe a cycle, but rather, mg or g. If you're using known pharma products, saying 1 or 2 amps is reasonable.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws