over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

personal problems and rhabdomyolyse

@Jeff:
thanks for the article, interesting.
But it was a mix of both. I was addicted to working out, several weeks straight without break, long sessions, HIIT 2-3 a week, heavy massages and so on without any rest.. i was dumb.
i guess my body was capable to handle training induced "stress", but when the second, even bigger stressor came it gave up..

@Nyoco:
dude, i am really over her. I have no feelings left, really. I was hurt too much and i have nothing left for her, atleast no good feelings.
What she wants is 1 thing. What i let her do is another thing.
I wont move out. I am the boss in this appartment. She is just tolerated right now. Trust me dude. I told her the rules for being tolerated another 2 weeks.
if she breaks them, i will first call their parents (and they are strict and she hasnt even told them yet).

My only issue right now is me and being able to do what i love again. (im talking bout bodybuilding :p)

Sounds like you have things under control now. You are in the home stretch!

:de:il-smi I am the all knowing Samson250 and I can tell you your future! :de:il-smi

:de:il-smiLooooook! Looooook! Inside my crystal balls!.. muahahahaaaa:de:il-smi

:de:il-smi1 1/2 weeks from now you will post the following..:de:il-smi

Hey guys. Doing better and starting slowly to to get back into the sport I love.

As for the girl well, we've been talking a lot about it. She has really changed A LOT the last few weeks and really has been different. She promised never to see that guy or start anything behind my back ever again. I just really care about her and don't want to throw away all the time we've spent together and I know she really cares about me. I'm not stupid! I'm not going to trust her completely but for now we are just gonna try and work it out. :devil-:mi

:de:il-smi MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :de:il-smi

if i do that you are officially allowed to meet me and cut my balls off.
was @ my urologist for a blood test. will get results on thursday since tomorrow and wedn are holidays in germany...
the other good news is that she has found an appartment and has a meeting there on saturday. so maybe im lucky and shes gone within a week.
i made pressure on saturday and told her i will take away her internet connection if she does not try to find something. guess that worked well :>

Top+critic+top+cuck+_2903982f6b8518645c9147b350cd6f1b.jpg

if i do that you are officially allowed to meet me and cut my balls off.
was @ my urologist for a blood test. will get results on thursday since tomorrow and wedn are holidays in germany...
the other good news is that she has found an appartment and has a meeting there on saturday. so maybe im lucky and shes gone within a week.
i made pressure on saturday and told her i will take away her internet connection if she does not try to find something. guess that worked well :>

Keep the balls bud ;) Good luck and stay healthy!!

Keep the balls bud ;) Good luck and stay healthy!!

ty bro.
small updates:
began taking smaller walks yesterday (2x 15-25mins just walking outside).
feels good after being treated with a wheelchair in hospital :p
since yesterday evening my skin is itching terrible. Guess it has to do with fluid lost from skin and also the cold+dry weather (my skin is very dry). using lotions makes it more comfortable. i hope this stops soon :D

also, we are debating about what items she gets when she moves out. we are OK with each other besides my 2. PC which she would like to have because she doesnt have one. but i wont give it for free.

ty bro.
small updates:
began taking smaller walks yesterday (2x 15-25mins just walking outside).
feels good after being treated with a wheelchair in hospital :p
since yesterday evening my skin is itching terrible. Guess it has to do with fluid lost from skin and also the cold+dry weather (my skin is very dry). using lotions makes it more comfortable. i hope this stops soon :D

also, we are debating about what items she gets when she moves out. we are OK with each other besides my 2. PC which she would like to have because she doesnt have one. but i wont give it for free.

She gets what is hers or she paid for, pretty simple. If she wants a computer let her online lover buy it for her, it´s in his best interest after all, they won´t be able to communicate otherwise. Get this saga over with soon bro, your health should be your only concern at the moment, hope you make a full and speedy recovery.

She gets what is hers or she paid for, pretty simple. If she wants a computer let her online lover buy it for her, it´s in his best interest after all, they won´t be able to communicate otherwise. Get this saga over with soon bro, your health should be your only concern at the moment, hope you make a full and speedy recovery.

exactly

still having this horrible itching, esp in the evening/night.
can barely sleep because of this.
have to find out the cause..
also sweating at night.

exactly

still having this horrible itching, esp in the evening/night.
can barely sleep because of this.
have to find out the cause..
also sweating at night.
Get it checked at the doctor again, might be liver (Bilirubin) related. Also, call me paranoid, but make sure you are not being poisoned.

Get it checked at the doctor again, might be liver (Bilirubin) related. Also, call me paranoid, but make sure you are not being poisoned.

Biliburin was <0,15 (even below normal range) when i was released, so i dont think i have liver problems.
I have read that many ppl have this issue after their blood is clean again (most of the time i read ppl get it after dialysis) maybe it is related.
i dont think (or hope) that she would be able to do something like that.
on the othr side, it started 1 day after i was released..
i still have some ketotifen at home which i might take if it doesnt stop (antihestamine, should help)

values from monday:
ck value dropped to 3100, alt and ast also dropped but still out of range (no wonder if you take starting values into account^^)
kidney values (creatinine and uric acid) are in range.

had another blood work this morning, will update resullts tomorrow

Updatetime:
Got blood results from yesterday. Pretty happy about them
CK - 1234
CREA - 0,98
GOT - 54
GPT - 200 (very long half life)
GGT - 14
BILI - 0,48
AP - 66

got the OK to start with cardio sessions (no HIIT ofc)
can go back to weights if CK < 500 according to doc. that means if half life of 36hours is correct should be sunday.
Next blood test monday, i think about taking a light weight session prior (so Sunday) to see how it affects my blood
will keep you updated :)

just did some excersises with just the bar (pressing, rowing)
joints feel stiff but muscles dont hurt, this is a good sign for me..
will make a small session tomrrow (30-40min low weights)

another thing i noticed which doesnt make me happy.
Before the "accident", my bp was always 125/65 (around that)
i had to stop my bp meds in hospital but reintroduced them on thursday.
It seems my bp doesnt want to get into that range again.
its now 150/65 which doesnt make me happy. HR is 55 again which is good..
maybe the bp med still needs to build up?
or its still elevated due to stress?
i dont get it..

blood work from tuesday:
ck 673
got 39
gpt 81 (due to longer half life of the enzym)
creatinine 0,98

im happy but still have some issues (other thread).. but i guess they are stress related

prior to this workout i did 2 small training sessions and they have not hurt my bloodwork which is good news for me (30min session weights with 15min liss/miss cardio (HR at 138-142)
did a small back session earlier today which felt pretty good (felt some pump again, haha)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear