over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phidias

rotty

Registered
How are you doing my friend? I was just curious if you had any plans on competing in the new year and if you are, when? I hope you are doing well.

ill bump this

That's something I could have replied in pm's!! :eek: :eek: Anyway thanks for asking buddy. :)

I'm gonna undergo minor back surgery (nothing too serious but needed to be done) at the end of January, so will have to stop training for a few months, depending on how well I recover... it will be my first lay off in 12 years training.

I think I'll be taking pics before the hospital (and post them), and then once I'm able to start training again... really curious to see how my body will handle the rest imposed on him, and how much I'm gonna loose. :( Good thing is I already know it will come back fast!

I hope you still had a decent time for Christmas in spite of your dog's death... I was very sorry for you when I read such terrible news.

Keep your head up and be well, Rotty. :)

How long does the doctor say you will be laid up and no able to lift?

Surgery sux, sorry you have to deal with it :(

I'm gonna undergo minor back surgery (nothing too serious but needed to be done) at the end of January, so will have to stop training for a few months, depending on how well I recover... it will be my first lay off in 12 years training.

I think I'll be taking pics before the hospital (and post them), and then once I'm able to start training again... really curious to see how my body will handle the rest imposed on him, and how much I'm gonna loose. :( Good thing is I already know it will come back fast!

JC I know you will recover fast and I certainly am wishing you a speedy recovery.....My 1 question is will those French doctors charge you double for that back surgery with the size of your back and all?;)

JC

I wish you a speedy and healthy recovery as well...I know you will come back like a champ, so hang in there and get that all fixed up!

You'll be back in no time buddy! I wish you a speedy recovery. You also wont lose as much as you think... Think about it..You've been bustin ass for 12 years, that muscle aint going anywhere. (in my experience anyway)

Maybe giving your body a rest from training etc will the the time you find that you will make the biggest gains after hospital..But I wish you well....So never worry my friend it ll all come good for you!! :)

damn, sorry to hear that. I wish you a speedy recovery my friend. why are you having the surgery done (if you don't mind me asking)?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws