over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone heard from Phidias?

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Last he logged in was Friday.

hopefully he didn't get culturally-enriched by the religion of peace :/

I was thinking about him too. Chances are slim to none that he was even in the area of the violence, but you never know. Hoping he comes on soon. I would also like to have him describe what it is like over there now., and what the moral of the French people is after this. It sounds like it really pissed them off because they are really bombing the shit out of targets now.

Bump to the top! Hopefully we hear from him soon.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Hopefully he is ok.

Looked at the time he was last on and it looks like about 10am his time, so that would have been about 12 hours before the shooting happened. Think it was around 10 pm, right?

I was going to start a thread too. I pm'ed him the other day but he hasn't replied yet. I am sure he is fine but looking forward to hearing from him soon. It must be horrible to be in Paris now.

Was thinking of him too ! I wish someone would chime.

I emailed him Friday....

He is okay.....but very pissed off.
I was worried about him and more than a little freaked out.

I will let him get in here and share his thoughts.

I'm glad he is alright.
Let us know how you're doing Phidias.
What's it like over there now?

I PMed him the night the terrorist attacks happened but he hasn't logged on. He seems to come and go on the forum. I expect he will be back soon. I have a lot of family members who live in Paris myself. Luckily all are ok.

I hope all is well with him. I think he lives in Paris.

I hope all is well with him. I think he lives in Paris.

Definitely one of the good guys. Loved the stories when he visited with OldFella.

StoryTime with Pekkerwood: (Its like LATS but not interesting or funny!) LOL

Bout 6 years ago I am walking alongside the port in Rome with my girlfriend and her father who speaks zero English. My first name contains a letter not available in the romance languages (That explains a lot in my life), so he has difficulty in calling my name. It is like me trying to trill, etc. Ain't not happening.

Anyway we are enjoying the day and suddenly her father starts calling this name. Repeatedly. He was saying the name of my girl of thirteen years ex boyfriend. My girlfriend thought her father f'd up and was trying to say my name but was mistaken. Instead, there he was. Her father recognized him from many years previous. He was with his wife. Asked us if we wanted to ride on the boat, and like in a movie we were probably ten steps from his boat. We boarded with our family, my gf's nephews, my two Chihuahuas ( Yes they have European passports, although Clyde has passed), and we explore the Sea. Her ex Boyfriend is retired Alitala pilot now, and invests/builds in Italy. Therefore we had something else in common (Badaboom). Cheap joke.

Wife from France, they owned a few villas there. Invited us to dinner next night at his villa in Italy. Wifes' father there. Same age as my dad (passed away). He talked to my in my pidgeon French and his daughter translating as needed. It was important he get something off his chest.

He liked Americans. At the time because of some things about refueling in midair because of flight restrictions combined with a failed mission France was a bit down on our patriotic meter. He specifically wanted my to go back and tell my friends not to believe everything available in the media about France and the French. He warned that they allowed things to happen too long before they realized a problem existed. He said he was ashamed of how he had allowed he beloved France to become. This was no loudmouth. He was reserved, thoughtful, and earnest. He wanted me to tell my friends about what had happened to their cities, and how they never saw it coming.

These are all his thoughts. Not mine. But I remember his words during these days.

I have friends on the outskirts of Paris and they have spent much time in my homes both here and in Italy. My thoughts are with them all.

I implore us all to keep our friends in our thoughts, but be even more thoughtful in our actions.

Love to here Phidias take on things. Your brothers are with you.

Pekkerwood

he is okay

I emailed JC when the shit hit the fan in Paris. I was worried like all of you were
especially when I did not hear back from him until I got up this morning.

It was good to hear from him and like JT said . . . he is okay but very pissed off
and not optimistic (unlike him).

The French have run over 25 raids since the event. Hopefully this last one that is about 1 mile from the football stadium had the "mastermind" behind the attack. At least 2 of the terrorists holed up there died last night and they think the mastermind was in there. A police dog was killed in the raid but other than that just injuries sustained on the part of the police/military. A terrorist woman blew herself up.

Things there in Paris must still be very scary for most of the populace.

The French have run over 25 raids since the event. Hopefully this last one that is about 1 mile from the football stadium had the "mastermind" behind the attack. At least 2 of the terrorists holed up there died last night and they think the mastermind was in there. A police dog was killed in the raid but other than that just injuries sustained on the part of the police/military. A terrorist woman blew herself up.

Things there in Paris must still be very scary for most of the populace.

America is such an embarrassment after that Obama speech and the whole refugee situation. France didn't even blink before launching air strikes and raids after they got hit with terrorism. I'm all for avoiding war but when the enemy is at war and we aren't, it's entirely different.

Someone from USA needs to adopt Phidias. If he was competing in the states he would have already been pro by now. :D

America is such an embarrassment after that Obama speech and the whole refugee situation. France didn't even blink before launching air strikes and raids after they got hit with terrorism. I'm all for avoiding war but when the enemy is at war and we aren't, it's entirely different.

It looks like the 2nd terrorist they killed today was the "mastermind", it has not been confirmed yet though but word is that it was him.

Obama has been nothing but an embarrassment for a long time. Now Putin is leading the fight against terrorism in the middle east.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear