over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone heard from Phidias?

It looks like the 2nd terrorist they killed today was the "mastermind", it has not been confirmed yet though but word is that it was him.

Obama has been nothing but an embarrassment for a long time. Now Putin is leading the fight against terrorism in the middle east.

I think most Americans are fed up with obama at this point. Only the truly stubborn and uninformed still support him. Still I always avoid political discussion in real life.

Someone from USA needs to adopt Phidias. If he was competing in the states he would have already been pro by now. :D

They will have to adopt a few pretty young french girls to take the trip with him. Can I come too :D

Think about this.. The French bombed Isis command and control center right after the terror attack.. Where did they get the location?? We gave it to them.. Yes we had the location of the command center and had it for awhile.. We did nothing.. The French stepped up and blew it apart..

Think about this.. The French bombed Isis command and control center right after the terror attack.. Where did they get the location?? We gave it to them.. Yes we had the location of the command center and had it for awhile.. We did nothing.. The French stepped up and blew it apart..

Isis and their commanders are trained and based out of Langly
pro

They will have to adopt a few pretty young french girls to take the trip with him. Can I come too :D

:D

Thank you SO MUCH to all of you guys for thinking about me, and to LS for starting this thread... I'm doing great, was just a bit busy these last days, hence why I didn't log in. :)

Well, so many things to say about "THIS", especially about the tremendous hypocrisy (or hidden interest :cool:) of western leaders... as LATS said in his last post, we've been knowing for months, if not years, where those fuckers are located in the middle east... did we really have to wait for dozens of innocents to be massacred to start doing something? Really??? :banghead:

Why do we keep on buying their oil through Turkish channels? Why do we keep on flirting with Saudi Arabia or Qatar, nations that officially condemn terrorism but fund those bastards with billions? Which leads me to ask: WHO has interest to let them grow and prosper quietly?

You should see the PSYCHOSIS in Paris right now... people live in fear, don't go to restaurants or shops anymore. At this time of the year with Christmas being close, malls are usually so packed you can't evan breathe... they're empty now. Nobody in the subway either... Parisians are so scared they prefer driving... hence GIGANTIC traffic jams like I've never seen... they've stolen 200 lives since January, but as dramatic as it is, it's nothing compared to what they have really achieved: changing people's mind forever... that's their biggest feat. Everyone's looking at his neighbor like a potential threat... no more insouciance or airiness even in children's eyes... only fear and mistrust.

And the worst in all of this: thanks to those fuckers (but above all to those who indulgently let them become an unstoppable monster :cool:), we're now living in France in a country where the US' patriot act would look like a joke... our government has given the police full authority and powers... they can now come take you for whatever reason and whenever they want to just because it pleases them... drastic loss of freedom, all of that in the name of terrorism. :rolleyes:

George Orwell, where are you?

It looks like the 2nd terrorist they killed today was the "mastermind", it has not been confirmed yet though but word is that it was him.

Obama has been nothing but an embarrassment for a long time. Now Putin is leading the fight against terrorism in the middle east.

yes it s confirmed, the mastermind is dead

French people are generally chilled out and easy going and mind their own business but if someone rub them really the wrong way they go after it with all they got and they don't ever forget so ISIS should be ready to get bombed the shit out of them lol. That's what has happened here. If it was down to our numpty David Cameron he will debating for good few weeks in house of commons if a military strike should be called for in response and calling the white house and asking Obama should we strike or sit twiddling our thumbs. Not saying he wont act at all but it wouldn't have been such a swift action as French nation! So well done to french for doing this.

Phidias glad to know u r safe and sound mate.

Last edited:

Thank you SO MUCH to all of you guys for thinking about me, and to LS for starting this thread... I'm doing great, was just a bit busy these last days, hence why I didn't log in. :)

Well, so many things to say about "THIS", especially about the tremendous hypocrisy (or hidden interest :cool:) of western leaders... as LATS said in his last post, we've been knowing for months, if not years, where those fuckers are located in the middle east... did we really have to wait for dozens of innocents to be massacred to start doing something? Really??? :banghead:

Why do we keep on buying their oil through Turkish channels? Why do we keep on flirting with Saudi Arabia or Qatar, nations that officially condemn terrorism but fund those bastards with billions? Which leads me to ask: WHO has interest to let them grow and prosper quietly?

You should see the PSYCHOSIS in Paris right now... people live in fear, don't go to restaurants or shops anymore. At this time of the year with Christmas being close, malls are usually so packed you can't evan breathe... they're empty now. Nobody in the subway either... Parisians are so scared they prefer driving... hence GIGANTIC traffic jams like I've never seen... they've stolen 200 lives since January, but as dramatic as it is, it's nothing compared to what they have really achieved: changing people's mind forever... that's their biggest feat. Everyone's looking at his neighbor like a potential threat... no more insouciance or airiness even in children's eyes... only fear and mistrust.

And the worst in all of this: thanks to those fuckers (but above all to those who indulgently let them become an unstoppable monster :cool:), we're now living in France in a country where the US' patriot act would look like a joke... our government has given the police full authority and powers... they can now come take you for whatever reason and whenever they want to just because it pleases them... drastic loss of freedom, all of that in the name of terrorism. :rolleyes:

I spent every summer in France growing up and have a lot of family there. I'm also fluent in French (but try not to type in French because my grammar/spelling isn't great). This shook me to the core. First thing I did was reach out to all of them. Glad you're okay.

Liberté, egalité, fraternité

Phidias..... glad you're ok brother....

Glad to hear you're OK and safe Phidias.

I was born and grew up in Paris until I was 14, I still have lots of friends and family members over there and I cannot begin to explain how this makes me feel, let alone living there like you. I'm usually more on the "peace & love" bandwagon but enough is enough these fucks need to be exterminated (ISIS).

It's sad to think that such a vibrant city and a very laid back country is now this way. I remember walking down Les Champs Elysées at 11pm as a 13yo with all the Cafés and bars/clubs and sidewalks FULL of people, another thing i remember was how easy it was to make friends with total strangers that when I moved away to a different country people used to think i was weird because i would randomly say hi and have a convo with them :eek:

This really saddens me.

Vive la France !!

I am glad you are ok. It's a complex subject and one we shouldn't really talk about on here. All I will say is I think it is right what France are doing. But two wrongs don't make a right. People are dying every day due to ISIS and it is horrible. What happened was horrible and I understand why we tend to only mourn closer to what we are. We tend to disassociate with what is going on in Syria etc but their lives mean just as much. France bombed a childrens hospital yesterday. I haven't seen (don't want to) but I believe babies were burnt alive. Those parts of the world (Middle East and Africa) are going through much more torment than the US, UK or France do by far.

It's just a fucked up situation and it will only get worse. I am sure there will be many more attacks across Europe over the next year. Everything you state is spot on regarding the US and Saudi Arabia. Anyone who delves into the details of the subject might be unsure who the bad guys are (all of them). Although it is disgusting and shows how twisted and evil they are they purposely attack innocent victims. I used to be as liberal as they come but certain parts of the world (parts of the Middle East and Africa) are fucked up. I can't see it getting better and if it does it will take hundreds of years. These are some of the mainstream views I refer to and how our cultures/beliefs are so different.

It's a sad world we live in today. The guys who live in the US, UK, Europe are very lucky. We have freedom and human rights so we need to delete the likes of ISIS as they stand against everything we are. Although a pic I seen stays in my mind as it is so true. It was from years ago and is of 2 women holding a sign reading...

"Bombing for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity"

I did some traveling in France when I was in the Marine Corps and ported in Toulon. Spent a couple days in Paris. It is the most enjoyable city I've ever been too. I absolutely love it there, and loved the people.

I found that the French are not too dissimilar from us in the states. They love their country and are fiercely patriotic. They expect you to speak FRENCH because you are in France! LOL
But if I made even a half ass attempt to speak French, they were very nice to me and would speak to me in English (if they knew it). Some of my friends I was with would be loud and boisterous and expect people to speak English and they largely got snubbed.

I hate what happened over there and my heart goes out to all Parisians and French alike.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

"Bombing for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity"

They are among us already... maybe not so much in the US, but certainly all over Europe living in abandoned ghettos in the suburbs of big cities like Paris, London or Brussels... and they're French, British, Belgian or German citizens... so yes, I tend to agree with your statement: bombing the middle east is pretty much pointless... terror is now coming from the inside, going at war against ISIS is just going to "excite" those fanatics a little more... it's an insoluble issue.

But hey, History is just repeating itself... the Western World has always needed a clearly designed enemy to fight against and mobilize tremendous resources (taxes anyone? :cool:) ... nazism, communism, and today islamism...

War is an extremely profitable thing... for a few. Incredibly powerful lobbies maneuvering. And sacrificing millions of lives, whatever side even your own people, is just a detail. Oh well, sorry... a "collateral damage".

Yes, extremely sick and cynical world we live in. :eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity