over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath legs shot

I dont know ,man,!!!! Phil is great but there was something about Ronnie, Dorian ...and even Flex , Levrone that Phil doesnt have,,,Phil doesnt shock me like those guys did back then...maybe because i was a kid ive grown myself and it takes huge mothefucker to impress me...this Mr O doesnt have that....Sometimes he just look like another big guy in shape...those guys i mentioned their physiques were like wow......i could be wrong but there is something missing...

How recent is this? He usually looks like he comes off or close to it nowadays except for his olympia prep

I appreciate the hard work and risk of aas but this is just getting to be too much! Bring back the physiques of the 80's! I've been a bodybuilding enthusiast for many years but this kind of development goes way past eye-pleasing asthetics and symmetry.

I dont know ,man,!!!! Phil is great but there was something about Ronnie, Dorian ...and even Flex , Levrone that Phil doesnt have,,,Phil doesnt shock me like those guys did back then...maybe because i was a kid ive grown myself and it takes huge mothefucker to impress me...this Mr O doesnt have that....Sometimes he just look like another big guy in shape...those guys i mentioned their physiques were like wow......i could be wrong but there is something missing...

Phil is better than Flex. Flex had a very average back...for an elite Olympian.

I appreciate the hard work and risk of aas but this is just getting to be too much! Bring back the physiques of the 80's! I've been a bodybuilding enthusiast for many years but this kind of development goes way past eye-pleasing asthetics and symmetry.

I agree man. I love watching videos of my girlfriends dad's competitions from the 80s and early 90s, crazy physiques form everyone. Plus the vacuum is my favorite pose to see and it was done a whole lot back then.

Phil is better than Flex. Flex had a very average back...for an elite Olympian.

BRO, you obviously didnt get i was trying to say...what im saying those guys had a different look in muscle hardness terms sort of speak...even guys that phil beats on stage they impress me more than him..nothing against phil , he looks like his muscles have been pumped with air or some..maybe too much insulin ....take a look at bodybuilder from 90's , it's a diferent look...i thoguh it was becasue he wasnt tall enough but then i go back and i see pic of dexter and even Lee Priest whos 5'2 and their physiques impress me more...Flex would've kicked phils ass if he didnt become an oil bag....thats just my opinion.....Phil looks beatable...Dorian ,Ronnie when they were reigning they were untouchable

Jesus, those are some big ass tree trunks..Guy is my new favorite bodybuilder.

I've met him once. He was kind of arrogant and came off as an ass. I've also met Toney Freeman and Jay Cutler. Those guys were laid back, down to earth, and pretty much just cool as shit to talk to.

BRO, you obviously didnt get i was trying to say...what im saying those guys had a different look in muscle hardness terms sort of speak...even guys that phil beats on stage they impress me more than him..nothing against phil , he looks like his muscles have been pumped with air or some..maybe too much insulin ....take a look at bodybuilder from 90's , it's a diferent look...i thoguh it was becasue he wasnt tall enough but then i go back and i see pic of dexter and even Lee Priest whos 5'2 and their physiques impress me more...Flex would've kicked phils ass if he didnt become an oil bag....thats just my opinion.....Phil looks beatable...Dorian ,Ronnie when they were reigning they were untouchable

I agree that Dorian, Ronnie and Haney were untouchable, but Phil is going to make a run. I only see Cedric and Rhoden with a shot. I dont think Kia can beat him., but that is just my opinion. Priest was amazing and so was Flex, but they dont have the hardware and even today wouldnt win it all, imo.

The picture obviously looks good but to really appreciate his size, you'd have to put him next to other pros. Even during the Mr.O I swore Kai looked better until he stood next to Phil.

Very impressive shot. Understandable why he's currently the best

Looks small in clothes to boot

**broken link removed**

Reeves would've dwarfed him

sreeves158.jpg

Tom Platz has better legs than him. I am not a fan of Phil Heath.

Tom Platz has better legs than him. I am not a fan of Phil Heath.

would never agree with that. based on an educated guess.
a muscles height cannot exceed its length. sooooo, Phil heath being a few inches taller than Platz with CRAZY big legs.... i am willing to bet they measure MUCH larger than platz.
-JS

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner