over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil vs Kai

Yeah, whatever bro. If fantasy is something you're in to then go for it. None of those opinions mean shit. Completely useless. This was a 14 point victory by a reigning Mr O, it was never even close. That's the reality. And I've been doing this shit for 25 years so I think I am quite aware of the variance in people's opinions so you might as well tell me water is wet than post what you did. There is right or wrong when it comes to bodybuilding. Opinions and preferneces can come into play in a close contest granted, but not in a 14 point victory at the O. That is completely fucking delusional.

Rex.

Bro the 14 point difference came from the judges OPINIONS. There is no FACT that Phil looked better. If there were different judges it could have been a 14 point difference in Kai's favor. This sport isn't basketball where you get a point if the ball goes in the hoop. In this sport you get points from people opinions of how you look. If you've been in the game for 25 years I would think you would know this.

Last edited:
Bro the 14 point difference came from the judges OPINIONS. There is no FACT that Phil looked better. If there were different judges it could have been a 14 point difference in Kai's favor. This sport isn't basketball where you get a point if the ball goes in the hoop. In this sport you get points from people opinions of how you look. If you've been in the game for 25 years I would think you would know this.

Well it is opinions based on judging criteria so it is not as random as you are inferring.

Based on the criteria, how EVERY single judge can choose Phil when it was clearly close sounds like serious bullshit to me. Kai did not get ONE????

Come on!:eek::banghead::rolleyes:

Yeah, whatever bro. If fantasy is something you're in to then go for it. None of those opinions mean shit. Completely useless. This was a 14 point victory by a reigning Mr O, it was never even close. That's the reality. And I've been doing this shit for 25 years so I think I am quite aware of the variance in people's opinions so you might as well tell me water is wet than post what you did. There is right or wrong when it comes to bodybuilding. Opinions and preferneces can come into play in a close contest granted, but not in a 14 point victory at the O. That is completely fucking delusional.

Rex.

Why are you so upset over nothing...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Well it is opinions based on judging criteria so it is not as random as you are inferring.

Based on the criteria, how EVERY single judge can choose Phil when it was clearly close sounds like serious bullshit to me. Kai did not get ONE????

Come on!:eek::banghead::rolleyes:

No bro I'm not trying to make it sound random. My point is bodybuilding is subjective. What you think looks great and I think looks great can be completely different and we could both be judges. See what I'm saying. I never once said "kai got screwed, he should have won" I'm just saying that there is no right or wrong here, only opinions. Should Branch have placed 5th? some say yes and some say no. and if you go by the score cards Wolf beat branch, but it did not play out that way in the placing. all subjective man

like anything in life all you can do is go out and give a 100% and when you get the results be happy knowing you worked your ass off and did the best you could.

haters are gunna hate, politics are in every sport. It is a part of the game especially in bb it seems. I mean i get it, but the thing is that i honestly never ever ever see bbing being something main stream. No matter if they had a brad pit looking mother fucker up there with the IQ of albert Einstein its just not going to happen. thats why i dont understand why there is any politics in bbing just my .02

Think about the lifestyle of this sport. People think we are all bat shit crazy. but fuck em. Hell i have never been to the olympia but i plan on going. but not if it gets so mainstream that tickets get as expensive as the super bowl! lol. I think the sport is in a good place. I like watching these new comers compete against people they idolized in their young bber career. it has to be fun for them.
I actually think it is mainstream. The prize money contiues to go up, which means they've got some good sponsorship. Look at the super hero movies today where everyone's muscular. Look at the new Geico commercial that features Kali Muscle directing traffic. The contests I've been going to lately have had a shitload of competitors, and now with the new divisions, it seems like everyone at the gym competes.

What complete bullshit :banghead:

Haney and Coleman both won the O for pretty much a decade each! Neither of them are blue eyed :rolleyes:

Kai should have won this show the only pose Phil had him on was MM.

Do you compete, or have you ever been to a show? I'm not trying to be disrepectful, but if you think Kai won every pose but one, imo, you kwazy.

this sport has more drug use then any...obviously...as soon as it becomes main stream you know what will happen, there will be another which hunt. its better for the sport to be low key. I really believe that. if it was socially acceptable to take steroids we all would not be as hush hush as we are about it. It still has a long way to go, but i really believe that there is no sport that takes more dedication, time, blood sweat and tears as bbing.

all it would take is one loser film maker or one high and mighty LE, and the beans would be spilt. check out every freaken youtube video that has a buff dude lifting weight or even a skinny emo looking kid who is ripped and there is some loser commenting on how they must be on steroids.

PHIL WAS FUKING UNTZOUCHABLE,noone even stood a chance,he put KAI to shame,PHIL WAS DEAD ONE and looked amazing,noone now or in the future has a chance to beat him except for JAY CUTLER<other then jay noone has a chance to beat em,if jay doesnt then phils gonna be MR O for a long time,he put KAI TO SHAME,kai was flat as could be and couldnt compare to phil in any pose THATS WHY PHIL WON,GIVE PROPS WHEN PROPS ARE DUE PHIL IS UNTOUCHABLE

That's complete bullshit. There is no combination of current IFBB judges that would have placed Kai first much less a complete reversal. Its a completely ridiculous notion and again complete fantasy and not reality. That is a fact. There are however a lot of dumb asses on the web who have no clue how to judge a bodybuilding contest that say Kai should have won.

Rex.

Phil has the best package at finals. I hope kai never wins the title. Are you kidding me? No one who makes sweet love to a grape fruit should be mr. o.

Phil has the best package at finals. I hope kai never wins the title. Are you kidding me? No one who makes sweet love to a grape fruit should be mr. o.

grape fruits need love too<3:love:

Attachments

• GrapefruitHeartsm_tile.jpg
    GrapefruitHeartsm_tile.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 406

Miss Q said Kai has a really, really nice package.

grape fruits need love too<3:love:

Kai will never live that down and I'm sure many tops sponsors take that into account. But remember we all have a past its learning from our mistakes that make us human. Figured this suits the situation to the t

uploadfromtaptalk1349070722936.jpg

That's complete bullshit. There is no combination of current IFBB judges that would have placed Kai first much less a complete reversal. Its a completely ridiculous notion and again complete fantasy and not reality. That is a fact. There are however a lot of dumb asses on the web who have no clue how to judge a bodybuilding contest that say Kai should have won.

Rex.

OK bro, whatever you say but you are the one that is unrealistic. There is always controversy at almost every Mr O because it is judged by HUMANS OPINIONS! Shawn shoulda beat dorian. Jay shoulda beat ronnie. Victor shoulda beat Jay. ect ect

phil looked more dry, more defined, and came in looking in better shape.

close? yes. but it was not a set up because hes a "poster boy" he was better plain and simple.

i like kai greene more, but he did not win mr. O this year for a good reason.

and one more quick thing....

no one will ever come close to this:

**broken link removed**

then what about Ronnie? He doesn't fit into that category of Good looking, light skinned brother? Plus, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Because he, without doubt, always brought the most awesome package - plus he was a cop so there was never a question of drug use :banghead: :D

Kai looked great until you put Phil next to him and compared them pose for pose. I'm a big Kai fan...I even have on a Musclemeds red hoodie as I type, but I don't let that get in the way of my vision. Phil destroyed everyone. Jay had better re-think his decision to come back next year and just retire. This kid has it sewn up for the next few years.

Matter of fact, I would have put Flexitron Rhoden ahead of Kai on the sheer impressiveness of his look. If he was a bigger name, there would have been a three way dance for the top spot instead of a two man comparison.

seriously now....what mr olympia were u guys watching?????
nobody was even close to Phil! he beat Kai from the damn relaxed stance.
please go and look at the pics again,Phil stood out and nobody could touch him! and guess what.....i'm a Kai Greene fan!!!!! i think some of the guys here are just anti-phil but bottom line....the best man won

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131