over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PHIL VS. RAMY

Until Ramy learns to speak english I doubt he can win politically.

I actually woke up this morning hoping we could have this discussion again using the same year-old pictures.

So, Big Ramy is bigger then Phill? Who would've thought.

Btw, that Phil Heath photo is not from this year.

Last edited:
Correct me if i'm wrong but, big Ramy wasn't that conditioned at the O, was he ??

I watched the whole show and I didn't see that level of conditioning on him.

I thought Big Ramy was plenty conditioned enough to take the Olympia. Dexter looked so tiny it was a joke. Politics in this sport get old. I guarantee if Big Ramy was the 4 time Mr. Olympia up there, and Phil Heath was an up and comer, Big Ramy would have won his 5th Olympia.

i agree politics get old...I mean come on they would never let Phil Sit out of an Olympia they would drag him on stage yet Kia was MIA this year. Not sure what the real story was..maybe Kia was conditioned enough to beat phil and the powers that be didnt want that to happen lol

I thought Big Ramy was plenty conditioned enough to take the Olympia. Dexter looked so tiny it was a joke. Politics in this sport get old. I guarantee if Big Ramy was the 4 time Mr. Olympia up there, and Phil Heath was an up and comer, Big Ramy would have won his 5th Olympia.

He was no where near the conditioning of the top 4. The next week he was ALOT better. This weekend in Prague should be very interesting.

Correct me if i'm wrong but, big Ramy wasn't that conditioned at the O, was he ??

I watched the whole show and I didn't see that level of conditioning on him.

He didn't have striated glutes. For some reason judges are obsessed with striated glutes.

Until Ramy learns to speak english I doubt he can win politically.

Even if he spoke perfect English, I think the fact that you go on his Instagram and the comments are in Arabic is a problem politically. If I was him, I would boycott the Olympia.

i agree politics get old...I mean come on they would never let Phil Sit out of an Olympia they would drag him on stage yet Kia was MIA this year. Not sure what the real story was..maybe Kia was conditioned enough to beat phil and the powers that be didnt want that to happen lol

Dexter looked so tiny it's a joke? You've got to be kidding me. He clearly deserved to be in that first call out and due to being a complete and conditioned bodybuilder he was picking guys off who were slipping. I thought he stood out the most in the line up. Sure he's a smaller guy in terms of stature being 5ft 6 but I don't see a problem with him placing as high as he did. This industry is so hungry for the new guy the guy with the most hype to his name, it gets me watching the rx muscle wrap up of the olympia when I hear them say nobody was really impressive or conditioned. Dexter is doing amazing things but, he's not this new bodybuilder with a sexy headline or story

Dexter is raking in the prize money - smart guy. I think he won $60,000 in Prague

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131