over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil's diet with/without LBA's

Twatta

Registered
I've been on Phils diet a little over 3 weeks now. I bought the test bottle of lba to make sure I liked it. Well the diet so far has to be the healthiest I've been on in a long time. With the lba's I wasn't getting cravings.

Well my test bottle ran out, my others are on order, but I had to go a few days without them. I'm climbing the walls with cravings for junk.

Not sure if this is a side effect or not, but they really make dieting easier?

Sometimes LBA's will take care of those cravings, and othertimes a nice cold diet pop will do the trick as well. If I have the time I will make some chocolate milk with the LBA's and coconut milk...through a few packets of splenda in it and then turn the good ol' magic bullet on and your really in for a treat. My buddie hates it, I love it...it's all trial and error brother

I've been on Phils diet a little over 3 weeks now. I bought the test bottle of lba to make sure I liked it. Well the diet so far has to be the healthiest I've been on in a long time. With the lba's I wasn't getting cravings.

Well my test bottle ran out, my others are on order, but I had to go a few days without them. I'm climbing the walls with cravings for junk.

For me the chocloate LBA's trick my head into thinking I am eating something in the way of a chocolate treat. I get that instant satisfaction of a cheat treat. And I find myself snacking on sweet treats less and less. I am not a big junk food eater to begin with. But for the last few weeks I find myself not turning to any other sweet treats for a way of relief. So I would vote yes! For me it does make dieting a great deal easier.

Yep

That's what I was thinking. Maybe because I am consuming the choc lba's, it helps cut down on my binges. But since I'm out, I need a fix.

Listen, there are no short cuts. If you are going to diet, you are going to be hungry at night. Listen to my friend, he knows more than you. It is hard to sleep at night for me. Just imagine you are in jail.

That's what I was thinking. Maybe because I am consuming the choc lba's, it helps cut down on my binges. But since I'm out, I need a fix.

Mix some whey into a thick spread and eat it like that or on a rice cake.

Mix 3 scoops whey , 2 scoop casein in a bowl with just enough water to get it all wet (about thick as peanut butter) , makes enough to have 6-7 covered rice cakes. for 6 servings it only equals about 20g protein per cake and the 7g carbs that the cake adds . This makes for a sweet treat thats very few cals, I always add a heaping tablespoon of unsweet cocoa and about a half a tea spoon of stevia also

the casein will help keep you satisifed a little longer was well as makes the mixture alot less sticky.

This also taste great when used a dip for apples or other fruit

I find that the LBA's make me just want to eat real sweets! :mad:

Same here. I haven't had hardly anything sweet in about 3 months, I just started taking the LBA's a few days ago and it got way outta control. Normally I don't even crave sweets but once I tasted those, I couldn't stop putting them on everything! I just made my girlfriend take them to her work, and stash em there. I'll get them back in 2 weeks after my show.

Dieting is hard no matter what road you choose. Mentally and physically your endurance will be tested. Nothing out there is going to silence the issue. Use things like LBAs as a tool to get you to your goals quicker. Few people enjoy being deprived and depleted.

I think they would be a great supp for me while dieting, had I been using them the entire time and had a specific plan for them. Just throwing some in at the last minute was a mistake on my part, not a problem with the LBA's themselves. They're just too tasty.

Phil

If u work with Phil he works the lba's in a certain way!

YES!

Got a christmas present when I got home yesterday evening. 5 bottles of LBA's.

I had them for my two last meals last night, and my first two today.

Watch one day, we actually find out that it IS just Hershey Chocolate...haha

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke