over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Physique girl doses

People take more drugs than they need. The gender doesn't really matter.Nothing new here.

Kinda scary though when you think about how hrt dose test turns a woman into a man, and these girls are basically signing to go down that path themselves.

Start of contest prep.
30mg Var ED
200mg Primo E EW
20mg Proviron ED
10mg Nolva ED
4iu GH ED

Now I know there are some girls that take way MORE than this. Plenty are taking Test, NPP, EQ, Tren etc in large amounts.
This is a contest prep though for someone that is already very lean since they have already done a national show this year.

That's a hefty dose of Var and a really hefty dose of GH for a small girl IMO.
The Primo, Provi and Nolva are pretty standard female competitor doses.

I don't know, this doesn't seem TOO crazy to me for a girl at that level. High-ish sure, but it doesn't exactly scream Craig Titus to me. I'm guessing most girls use less.

ive talked with a female pro here MANY times about
dosages.....

not even close.

What is a national prep coach?

ive talked with a female pro here MANY times about
dosages.....

not even close.

So enlighten us then...
Is her schedule LOW or HIGH based on your numerous talks with a female pro?

drug talk is silly

what may take a gram of test for one person to achieve could take someone else 1.5g plus a gram of anabolics

very subjective

Lots of us have been discussing how this coach seems to post lots of 6-9 month transformation pics of girls on FB and IG.

It makes more sense if a girl is going from 10-15mg of Var ED and maybe some Clen to that type of protocol for such transformations to take place.

she told me a gram minimum buddy

drug talk is silly

what may take a gram of test for one person to achieve could take someone else 1.5g plus a gram of anabolics

very subjective

You are still missing my point here. You are viewing this from a guy standpoint and what you are saying is 100% true.

My point is that there is a HUGE difference for a girl to go from a little Var and Clen to that type of protocol.
Some of these girls are taking 20-30 Var ED, 100-200mg Test EW, 100-200mg NPP EW, 100-200mg Primo EW, etc. etc.
It is literally changing them into men not in decades or even years, but often in just 6 months dramatic physical changes can be seen.

And I believe that 100%. This girl only weighs 140 lbs on stage and is doing physique not BB.

Her former coach just won the Wings of Strength or whatever women's pro BB show was in Arizona I think last weekend for the 2nd straight year.

Look at her pics and its obvious that these girls are taking way more than a little Var and Primo.

And I believe that 100%. This girl only weighs 140 lbs on stage and is doing physique not BB.

Her former coach just won the Wings of Strength or whatever women's pro BB show was in Arizona I think last weekend for the 2nd straight year.

Look at her pics and its obvious that these girls are taking way more than a little Var and Primo.

that's funny.....that's the pro i talk to.

:cool:

Lots of us have been discussing how this coach seems to post lots of 6-9 month transformation pics of girls on FB and IG.

It makes more sense if a girl is going from 10-15mg of Var ED and maybe some Clen to that type of protocol for such transformations to take place.

I think it's clear you're talking about the man with initials NF :D

Who the fucking cares how much or how little someone takes. It all comes down to who wants it more. There taking tren? Take it too. You don't want the side effects? They want it more then you.

Who the fucking cares how much or how little someone takes. It all comes down to who wants it more. There taking tren? Take it too. You don't want the side effects? They want it more then you.

:yeahthat:

someone give this guy a pussy

I'm surprised and not surprised at the same time...

She "told" you? Any experienced coach should know WAY more about the dosages competitors use than a single pro. If a coach has to ask a pro what other pros take, they obviously haven't coached very many people and don't know what's up. Coaches "should" know more about this subject than anyone, as they not only deal with way more people, but they are also often the ones designing the drug programs.

From what I have seen, dosages for physique women are all over the place and range from unnecessarily high to surprisingly low. Not everyone is taking "at least" a gram.

On another note, many physique women (and fitness and figure) are going about PED use horribly wrong (IMO), assuming the avoidance of masculinizing side effects is a priority (which doesn't seem to be the case, unfortunately).

Last edited:
Wow..... a gram?? shit, My teeny tiny competes in Physique and by no means is she close to a National level competitor.... and if she NEEDS those doses to achieve it she never will... She's ran Primo and NPP.... separately...Primo when shes cutting and NPP when shes growing... 20mg E3D.. she'll run 10mg Var split 5/5 ED the last 4 weeks around comps.. and 1iu of GH ED..................she's wanted me to up her dose several times..... I just wont allow it...

Attachments

• Resized-029.jpg
    Resized-029.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members