over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pinkton's SYNTHEROL LOG with JJB1

Thank you guys for all the kind words. I know I don’t get on here enough but I do really appreciate it. Means a lot that this community has deemed me relevant enough to follow for all these years and it really keeps the fire going to want to achieve what I set out for when I started this thread. This year will be my first USA and I want to make a huge splash... if not be able to win my weight class.

Hope you guys are all doing well too, if you have any other questions feel free to ask

Progress pics from the start of this thread until now.
CF498599-CA7F-4E02-8EA3-E8FF4E91941B.jpeg 79E28615-FCE8-415E-AB16-CE39BFD768BE.jpeg

Hey guys sorry for the late reply, I get so many texts every day sometimes I miss them lol. My current stack:

400mg test cyp eod
200mg primo eod
200mg deca eod
50mg anavar daily
25mg proviron daily
8iu gh daily
15iu humalog 3x a week

And I use megestrol to help with appetite 40mg 3x daily

What is your diet like with that insulin use? Is it much different from the time you were using a decent dose of Lantus on lagging body parts?

I heard from Pinkton last night. He said the police are getting real strict on making sure the gyms here are closed. He is planning on jumping the fence at one of the two outdoor gyms here and training at midnight in the dark. Hahaha 😂

How old are you now...I don't feel like scrolling back to see from before lol.

Thank you guys for all the kind words. I know I don’t get on here enough but I do really appreciate it. Means a lot that this community has deemed me relevant enough to follow for all these years and it really keeps the fire going to want to achieve what I set out for when I started this thread. This year will be my first USA and I want to make a huge splash... if not be able to win my weight class.

Hope you guys are all doing well too, if you have any other questions feel free to ask
Great thread! I have just read the whole page from the first to the last page - you can see that someone does not lie and does not lower the doses, but only shows how it looks in reality, and so after that your doses are not at all large - this may be for the average user aas but for a bodybuilder starting at an international level completely standard

I was thinking about restarting syntherol myself now. Granted it's optimal with higher AAS and gym training. However with lot's of free time and I can just pump away daily so it would be ideal for blowing up with syntherol. I am sure many can relate that recently I haven't been that motivated (no gym, injured etc) and whilst it's not ideal (should have the drive all the time) sometimes when I start something (blast, seo etc) I often can focus and keep to a plan much better.

JJ how is Pinkton now? Has he been maintaining recently? What does he have planned for his next blast?

I was thinking about restarting syntherol myself now. Granted it's optimal with higher AAS and gym training. However with lot's of free time and I can just pump away daily so it would be ideal for blowing up with syntherol. I am sure many can relate that recently I haven't been that motivated (no gym, injured etc) and whilst it's not ideal (should have the drive all the time) sometimes when I start something (blast, seo etc) I often can focus and keep to a plan much better.

JJ how is Pinkton now? Has he been maintaining recently? What does he have planned for his next blast?
I’m texting Pinkton now. He just told me they’re postponing the USA until December. I think he’s bummed out. He was prepping. I think he might just go back into ‘Get Huge’ mode and grow until the USA in July 2021. I think that’s a good idea with all the COVID-19 crap! Chances are the second wave of COVID-19 will hit around October thru early 2021 making this year too unpredictable.

I sent him screen shots of the questions you guys are asking. I know he’s super busy with all his training clients so I’m not sure when he will reply.

Pinkton bought a ton of professional gym equipment for his garage so he’s still able to train hard.

I’m texting Pinkton now. He just told me they’re postponing the USA until December. I think he’s bummed out. He was prepping. I think he might just go back into ‘Get Huge’ mode and grow until the USA in July 2021. I think that’s a good idea with all the COVID-19 crap! Chances are the second wave of COVID-19 will hit around October thru early 2021 making this year too unpredictable.

I sent him screen shots of the questions you guys are asking. I know he’s super busy with all his training clients so I’m not sure when he will reply.

Pinkton bought a ton of professional gym equipment for his garage so he’s still able to train hard.

really love that john. the kid does what it takes to get the job done regardless of the circumstances. not at all surprised with the massive progress hes made over the years

@johnjuanb1 if you get a second ask him how he's adding in the twice weekly insulin. I'm really curious if that's bi weekly or back to back days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws