over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pissing throughout the night 😡

I had the same issue several years ago. Certain peptides made it worse, as did a prescription allergy medicine. I ended up having prostate surgery about 5 years ago that ended the problem.

how old are you? One of my biggest concern, and why I have not even used TRT is BPH. Even with a TRT dose I can notice a difference in my "stream". It is subtle but I am vigilant about it, so notice it right away. Withing 24 hours of pinning a 10 mg Test Cyp shot I can tell.

I heard surgery you can end up with ED and stuff. is that true?

how old are you? One of my biggest concern, and why I have not even used TRT is BPH. Even with a TRT dose I can notice a difference in my "stream". It is subtle but I am vigilant about it, so notice it right away. Withing 24 hours of pinning a 10 mg Test Cyp shot I can tell.

I heard surgery you can end up with ED and stuff. is that true?
I just turned 56. I've never had issued with my prostate from AAS. The prescription med was the catalyst and once it's initial occurrence it was bound to come back which it did. I fought having the surgery for two years before I gave in. Not going to lie, it was not a pleasant surgery or recovery. But since then I've had no issues whatsoever. No ED, no performance issues.

How did that surgery go? Did you have problems afterwards with incontinence?
The recovery sucked. You come out with a catheter for a few days, they took it out and that night I was in the ER having another put in due to swelling, so you can imagine how that felt..........that catheter stayed in for almost a week. Part of the reason for the second one was a reaction to the latex catheter, the second one was silicon. For about 2-3 weeks after the second one was removed I'd piss out an occasional blot clot that didn't hurt but was uncomfortable. After that everything was good. I've had no negatives since, no ED, no incontinence.

I should also add that the ER doc told me that over half of TURP patients end up in the ER getting re-catheterized.

This is common...
1. You are probably drinking TOO much water and flushing your minerals out. Back off on the amount IMO.

2. Get some liquid minerals, put 10-20 drops each am in small glass of OJ. Shoot that. Don’t out in water as water will taste like shit.

Yea, keep following your coach, this way you both are on the same page. I'm usually around 1.5-2 gallons when cutting, especially when it's hot outside. It's pretty easy. I drink my water in the morning, then drink from a gallon jug all day. By the time, i'm done with the gym, that gallon is gone. Then I drink more while at home...with meals, swallowing pills, and when thirsty. I try to limit it towards the end of the day or night so I don't get up as much, but it varies. Heck, I usually have 1-2 shakes per day, plus diet sodas, so the water from those would also add toward my total.

Keep chuggin' away Vander, it's always a learning experience, and in the end, win or lose, you've already accomplished a goal.

...though winning would be nice, lol;)

so I kept water the same maybe 1.5 gal yesterday but tapered it down towards night time and I only woke up 2 times instead of 3-4 I guess I was drinking to late into evening, I think I may have solved the issue but we’ll see tonight haha

so I kept water the same maybe 1.5 gal yesterday but tapered it down towards night time and I only woke up 2 times instead of 3-4 I guess I was drinking to late into evening, I think I may have solved the issue but we’ll see tonight haha
have in mind that when you are dieting down there are other reasons to flush water aside from the big amounts you drink
-less carbs, nothing to hold the water so you piss it
- dht derivative also make me go to the toilet more often - masteron , winny

Any chance you have sleep apnea? Do you snore?

Sleep apnea will make you piss several times during the night as it increases heart rate.

A prescription med called Myrbetriq made a huge difference for me. I live in AZ so I drink a shitload of water, especially in the summer time.

Thanks guys appreciate the help, it’s from my contest prep though, I have to drink 1.5 gallons at least a day so as long as I don’t drink too much later in evening I will
Be ok, maybe 2 times I wake up, it’s part of the process, today I spoke with a fe pros and they said it happens to them during prep, so all is understood, just have to taper it off towards bedtime 👍👍👍

It is a huge factor, and I too have had to cut back on how much I drink at night before bed. Between my drinking too much water at night and my prostate I was having to get up 4 or 5 times. Cutting back on water, now its only maybe 2 times.

Any chance you have sleep apnea? Do you snore?

Sleep apnea will make you piss several times during the night as it increases heart rate.

That's good to know, I didn't think of that. I get sleep apnea a little more when my weight is up too high, and now that I think of it, I think I do tend to piss more. I'll have to keep an eye on this and see for myself:)

That's good to know, I didn't think of that. I get sleep apnea a little more when my weight is up too high, and now that I think of it, I think I do tend to piss more. I'll have to keep an eye on this and see for myself:)

If you're peeing large volumes of urination multiple times per night this is a pretty good indicator of OSA. Not diagnostic by any means. Although it's helpful information to pass on to a clinican that's well versed in sleep disorders differentiating bladder/prostate issues or undiagnosed OSA.

Before I was dx'd with OSA I was getting up several times a night pissing huge amounts of urine. On nights that I haven't wore my CPAP, I'll wake up to piss biggly volumes of urination. Otherwise If I'm compliant with my CPAP I don't wake up at all to piss.

Think- catecholamines release as the origin :)

Small volumes of urination or large volumes of urination can help in differentiating if there may be an underlying issue with undiagnosed sleep apnea.

More potassium in your last meal before bed. Solved all those issues for me. they do a salt called Lite Salt or Lo-salt.
Its like 50/50 sodium/potassium.

Your body produces ADH (Anti-Diuretic Hormone) when you lay down.
In theory, that should carry you till the morning, or a little before. That is in a normally hydrated individual.
Try pay attention to this to help determine the cause.
- Do you wake up and then go to urinate?
or does
-Wanting to urinate wake you?

Your body produces ADH (Anti-Diuretic Hormone) when you lay down.

But if you take stimulants during the diet this hormone will be voided. Vander said in other thread that he had a lot of coffee.

2 galons of water, coffe, more protein, less calories and less carbs, more drugs... that's why the weeks of diet are so tiring, restful and continuous sleep becomes impossible

You know what i used to do that myself actually, dutasteride put an end to it....

Honest answer? you dont have any ED sides from Duta? I just find it hard to believe that something that drops your DHT level to almost zero can have no ED sides. I always had a feeling that DHT is one of the most important hormone for erections.

But if you take stimulants during the diet this hormone will be voided. Vander said in other thread that he had a lot of coffee.

2 galons of water, coffe, more protein, less calories and less carbs, more drugs... that's why the weeks of diet are so tiring, restful and continuous sleep becomes impossible
Bingo!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner