advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Planet Fitness lets men who "identify" as women use the women's locker room..

Personally when im in the locker room im minding my business and not looking at others. So i really dont see the big deal. Im a very laxed person and not a moral crusader..so i cant really put myself in a womans shoes who would take offense to this. And i dont consider someone whos undergone hormone therapy, has breast, a feminine shape and long hair a "man" either.

Are you the person in this Planet Fitness story?

I'm curious though... Years ago I went to another gym in Columbia MD, they had seperate men and women changing rooms, then they had also had a large pool outside and one inside for laps. There were both mens and womens changing rooms for the pools also, but there was also one for a "family" changing room.

My daughter was 7 at the time, so we went into that one as I was a single father and didn't want her in the female room by her self and they had individual changing stalls in there, but men and women along with kids were allowed in. She would go into a stall, change and I'd wait for her then I would go in change while she waited for me outside of the door.

Is this not the same type of situation?

Just asking, so no one bite my head off. lol

I'm friends with a few people from the UK that relocated to the US, and they don't see what the big deal is. But I guess things are more relaxed where they're from, so who knows.

I'm curious though... Years ago I went to another gym in Columbia MD, they had seperate men and women changing rooms, then they had also had a large pool outside and one inside for laps. There were both mens and womens changing rooms for the pools also, but there was also one for a "family" changing room.

My daughter was 7 at the time, so we went into that one as I was a single father and didn't want her in the female room by her self and they had individual changing stalls in there, but men and women along with kids were allowed in. She would go into a stall, change and I'd wait for her then I would go in change while she waited for me outside of the door.

Is this not the same type of situation?

Just asking, so no one bite my head off. lol

I'm friends with a few people from the UK that relocated to the US, and they don't see what the big deal is. But I guess things are more relaxed where they're from, so who knows.

I think the 'big deal' is the significant catering to a very small percentage of the population at the expense of the convenience of the vast majority, as well as society imposing punishment for those that refuse to embrace this anomaly (yes, I said it).
Sure, this person can use unisex rooms if they exist, but if they don't then do you can force women to deal with a biological man in the women's room? I realize that they won't 'fit in' in the men's room, either, but that's the choice they consciously made when they decided to pretend they were another gender. What's next, mandate that all public places have a third facility? (I think this was actually recently passed in Hollywood or some other CA city)

***Edited to make it clear that I'm not getting pissy with you. Damn emotionless Internet make it difficult to debate without sounding rude.***

Last edited:
I think the 'big deal' is the significant catering to a very small percentage of the population at the expense of the convenience of the vast majority, as well as society imposing punishment for those that refuse to embrace this anomaly (yes, I said it).
Sure, this person can use unisex rooms if they exist, but if they don't then do you can force women to deal with a biological man in the women's room? I realize that they won't 'fit in' in the men's room, either, but that's the choice they consciously made when they decided to pretend they were another gender. What's next, mandate that all public places have a third facility? (I think this was actually recently passed in Hollywood or some other CA city)

***Edited to make it clear that I'm not getting pissy with you. Damn emotionless Internet make it difficult to debate without sounding rude.***

I see what you're saying. My gf and a few other female friends, they don't like it, mainly saying the same thing, if they wanted to go into a changing room with men, then they would go into a unisex room.

I was just sitting here thinking about all the times at the gym, even just the men's changing room, that weird shit happened, so I guess i can't blame women for being upset over this. the same gym as I discussed above with the pool, when my brother and I were changing to go to dinner after a workout, dude stood right next to me as I was tying my shoes and his dick and balls were in my face when I sat up, I mean right in my face. Argument insued ect ect... anyway, that is a different topic all together, but yeah I can see the point if it's not unisex and women not wanting to be in that situation.

My wife shared this story on facebook thinking PF did the right thing. So I asked her how she would feel in this situation and she said it wouldn't bother her because he/she wouldn't be looking at her with interest. So I asked my daughter and a few other women and they basically felt the same way. I was surprised at that. I'm sure there are plenty of women who wouldn't be comfortable. I think until you have had surgery to complete the process the burden of your decision is on you not the rest of the public.

well Brits are almost as big of cuckolds as the Swedish.. they arrested a teenage student for saying something that was deemed 'racist', even though it was nothing of the story. The British are a lost cause.

My wife shared this story on facebook thinking PF did the right thing. So I asked her how she would feel in this situation and she said it wouldn't bother her because he/she wouldn't be looking at her with interest. So I asked my daughter and a few other women and they basically felt the same way.

that's the thing about women, they have a difficult time bridging the gap between hypothetical situations, and reality, when it comes to their emotions. it's kinda like parallel parking for them, damn near impossible.

ive heard many a tale of the woman wanting an 'open' relationship with her boyfriend only to become heartbroken and outraged to discover that he began sleeping with other women lol..

Oh dear GOD! Enough of this PC bullshit...if you have a cock, piss in the Men's room, if you have a pussy, piss in the chick's...no great mystery.

This liberal, overly-PC world makes me sick.

If sticking feathers up your butt can't make you a chicken, then saying you FEEL like there's a feather up your ass certainly does NOT.

Oh dear GOD! Enough of this PC bullshit...if you have a cock, piss in the Men's room, if you have a pussy, piss in the chick's...no great mystery.

If sticking feathers up your butt can't make you a chicken, then saying you FEEL like there's a feather up your ass certainly does NOT.

Thanks bro. Lol. Im gonna use that chicken thing when i tell the story. That was good. Lol.

Im surprised this is even a decision allowed to be made by PF. I would think it would be more of an legal issue then rules. I know I would probably get locked up if I walked into a female dressing room and got undressed in front of a bunch of women.

I know in the prison system, if it had a pecker (even if the boys were snipped) then it went to the male prison. Plain and simple.

!

You mean to tell me all I have to do is put on a wig, sport some heels.... I'm cancelling my Power House membership today. Count me in. Corporal Max Kilnger on his way!

LOL. You're asking a little much don't you think?

The whole PC thing makes me want to puke too. I could give a rats fat ass about a tranny doing his thing. Knock yourself you. Gay? Go for it. I really don't care and it's none of my business. I could really care less one way or the other.

Just live and let live and stop making it my f'ing problem (or in this case the actual women in the locker room). Do not try to get laws passed forcing me to acknowledge things like gay marriage. Do not call me a racist because I think Men should use the Mens room. last I checked being unhappy that you have a penis is not defined as a Race!

Man... don't even get me started on this horse shit'

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs