advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Planet Fitness lets men who "identify" as women use the women's locker room..

I'm going to make a point:

I see Bruce Jenner (Kardasian Step-father) is a transgender or in the process of it. He has admitted it. He also said that he is still attracted to women and will not date men as he is not gay. He still plans to pursue normal relationships with women.

My point is that we cannot assume that a transgender person is also sexually attracted to males now. They might still be attracted to females for all we know.

Based on that, if the person has male genitals they should not be allowed in the female bathroom. Once they have their balls and dick removed then I might feel they are committed to their choice and also have the appropriate sexual preference.

There's a lot to be sorted out yet with this whole LGBT thing. I have both progressive and conservative opinions but just a few things:

1. Both PF's near me are overflowing with hot girls! OMG!

2. Would you rather have the transgender guy in the womens' locker room completely uninterested in anything he/she see's there or do you want he/she in the men's locker room where they could be checking out your goods? LOL :D

3. Should people even be allowed to self-identify? If I have blue eyes and put in green contacts, if asked, do I tell people I have green eyes? No. A doctor determines your gender at birth and you are identified. If you are compelled to reverse that determination later, than I think it should be that person that bears the burden and inconveniences and not make their preferences/physical changes an uncomfortable part of someone else's life.

4. If you forced all businesses to have a mens, womens, and LBGTs locker room, bathroom, showers, the LBGT rooms will never be used. Ever.

5. Lastly, we've all been peeing, pooping, changing, showering, soaking, steaming beside LBGTs all our lives. Why does everything have to be "out"? Why can't people keep their personal business to themselves? It's not forcing someone into hiding, it's asking them to be discreet.

But as I said, there is a lot to be sorted out on this topic before it's all put to rest because this movement has momentum. Feminism is out of control. I'm not prejudiced but sooner or later, lines will have to be drawn here. I don't want my girls getting dressed at school with some other student prancing around with his hog dangling about. There's a limit.

Some don't look like women. Some look like men with make up on. Just saying. Lol.

There's a lot to be sorted out yet with this whole LGBT thing. I have both progressive and conservative opinions but just a few things:

1. Both PF's near me are overflowing with hot girls! OMG!

2. Would you rather have the transgender guy in the womens' locker room completely uninterested in anything he/she see's there or do you want he/she in the men's locker room where they could be checking out your goods? LOL :D

3. Should people even be allowed to self-identify? If I have blue eyes and put in green contacts, if asked, do I tell people I have green eyes? No. A doctor determines your gender at birth and you are identified. If you are compelled to reverse that determination later, than I think it should be that person that bears the burden and inconveniences and not make their preferences/physical changes an uncomfortable part of someone else's life.

4. If you forced all businesses to have a mens, womens, and LBGTs locker room, bathroom, showers, the LBGT rooms will never be used. Ever.

5. Lastly, we've all been peeing, pooping, changing, showering, soaking, steaming beside LBGTs all our lives. Why does everything have to be "out"? Why can't people keep their personal business to themselves? It's not forcing someone into hiding, it's asking them to be discreet.

But as I said, there is a lot to be sorted out on this topic before it's all put to rest because this movement has momentum. Feminism is out of control. I'm not prejudiced but sooner or later, lines will have to be drawn here. I don't want my girls getting dressed at school with some other student prancing around with his hog dangling about. There's a limit.

Well said !!

So, mandate that all businesses incur the expense of three restrooms, and in the case of gyms, three locker rooms?

PF has put itself in the position to cater to TG people. But have decided to force one gender to deal with their decision. Most malls these days have a "family bathroom" a third bathroom with a shower would all be needed if you as business feel the need to cater to a minority gender.

they should make a changing room specifically for TGs. probably doesn't have to be that big cause their population isn't huge.

locker room signs should read "men" for mens room. "female" for female and then a separate changing room "anyone" or something non descript which anyone can use.

PF has put itself in the position to cater to TG people. But have decided to force one gender to deal with their decision. Most malls these days have a "family bathroom" a third bathroom with a shower would all be needed if you as business feel the need to cater to a minority gender.

Okay, but my (admittedly rhetorical) question wasn't addressed. Do you force more legislation and this extra overhead for such a small overall minority of transgendered persons? Do you think that an acceptable way to deal with this? Not me.

they should make a changing room specifically for TGs. probably doesn't have to be that big cause their population isn't huge.

locker room signs should read "men" for mens room. "female" for female and then a separate changing room "anyone" or something non descript which anyone can use.

If they want to then more power to them. Should they be forced to? I say hell no.

Okay, but my (admittedly rhetorical) question wasn't addressed. Do you force more legislation and this extra overhead for such a small overall minority of transgendered persons? Do you think that an acceptable way to deal with this? Not me.

I don't believe in a legislation. But if a business feels the need to cater to them, than its going to cost them. Not force the majority to deal.

So, mandate that all businesses incur the expense of three restrooms, and in the case of gyms, three locker rooms?

Why not? Did you watch ESPN the other day about transgender people in sports? One high school had a separate room for them to change in..

Why not? Did you watch ESPN the other day about transgender people in sports? One high school had a separate room for them to change in..

Yes, a high school did it so the rest of the country should be forced to do it for the .1% (number I pulled out of nowhere) :rolleyes:

they should have a penis room and a vagina room - problem solved.

even better, they should have an 'XY' room and an 'XX' room. these people seem to think that hacking flesh off can change your gender, well, there's this little thing called 'biology' that disagrees.

Even when a male or female becomes another gender physically, they are still the same gender they were genetically. I really don't care if someone is gay, straight, transgender, whatever. Just keep that shit to yourself and don't force me to accept your lifestyle or choices. Respect goes both ways.

That's funny because isnt a "lunk alarm" another form of judging? LOL.

you would think...but whenever you talk to a feminist, or a bleeding heart liberal, or somebody who considers themselves "oppressed" you will always be wrong, it does not matter.

I like Occam's razor solutions -- the simplest is the best. If you have a dick, you are a man.

The problem is, little is said of the women's rights, and even less so in the context of the fact that women ARE different than men. If my wife was in a locker room undressed and saw a person with a dick in there with her, it would greatly distress her. Ironically, we recently joined a new PF in our town, because the Antyime where we were did not have locker rooms, only 2 unisex bathrooms for changing and/or showering. My wife was very uncomfortable with that and we joined PF solely for the fact that they had true locker rooms, one for men and one for women.

Certainly if someone had the operation, that changes things. But you cannot tell the women in that locker room that the person with a dick is not a guy and that they magically must feel comfortable.

As for the guys room, I couldn't care less. I don't give a rip if I am naked in front of a gay, transgender, or a woman.

And as for the comment made that most gays would not support this, I concur. I am friends, yes real friends, with several gays who came out after being married and having kids. They would never consider it appropriate.

Why not give them their own private locker room to change in?
Because they don't want to be considered different. That's why they didn't want same-sex unions (it had to be called marriage) and that's why they don't want special facilities. They want to be "out" without being "outside". People aren't fully ready for it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws